GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for this! I hope NK fades into the sunset in some foreign country. Next we will hear about CW is when they carry him out in a box.

In Australia we have a person who murdered 35 people and injured 23 men, women and children in a gun rampage in 1996, we have all decided NEVER to speak his name again and let him rot in prison because he did it for notoriety and was asking if there was anything more in the news about him. No more news about him.

This might be a solution for CW as well.

I don't care what CW is doing and I was sick of hearing about NK threads ago. I think about Shanann and her babies every day though, and I wonder how the Rzucek's are coping. My heart still bleeds for them. :(

Unless they administered a truth serum, it would be worthless.
MOO
Yes, I too think of Shanann, the girls, and Nico often and I also ache for the Rzuceks.

RE; truth serum, LOL! You're so right.

In Australia we have a person who murdered 35 people and injured 23 men, women and children in a gun rampage in 1996, we have all decided NEVER to speak his name again and let him rot in prison because he did it for notoriety and was asking if there was anything more in the news about him. No more news about him.

This might be a solution for CW as well.
Oh, yes, I remember that. :(:mad::eek:

Yes, I too think of Shanann, the girls, and Nico often and I also ache for the Rzuceks.

RE; truth serum, LOL! You're so right.
I think Mom and Sis will keep spreading favorable, BS stories about him (he calls mom every day, fawns over pics of the girls, Shan'ann is to blame) in order to try to change public opinion.

I believe that Shanánn had a home which she sold and built/purchased the one in Frederick. I'm wondering did CW have assets to bring into the marriage?

Could NK discovered she was pregnant as she was looking at wedding dresses, did he tell her that he was in the final throws of divorce. I'm sure that alone would have sent CW over the edge. Awful coward he is.

He wanted it all and came out with nothing, absolutely nothing.

I believe that Shanánn had a home which she sold and built/purchased the one in Frederick. I'm wondering did CW have assets to bring into the marriage?

Could NK discovered she was pregnant as she was looking at wedding dresses, did he tell her that he was in the final throws of divorce. I'm sure that alone would have sent CW over the edge. Awful coward he is.

He wanted it all and came out with nothing, absolutely nothing.

Yes, Shanann bought and owned her own home in NC, which she sold when they moved to Colorado. I doubt CW had any assets.

NK pregnant? LOL! With CW and NK, anything is possible.

You're right, CW is a coward, and a monster, and a convict for life!

I find it interesting that there has been no reporting of CW's life in prison. Even Jared Fogel has gotten more in-prison reporting!

It's funny, in a weird way, that a story and a person, (CW), reported so widely and in such detail, has mostly disappeared. He and it, dominated all forms of media from mainstream, to youtube, to blogs, and especially here on WS, and is now barely a whisper! WOW! CW, of course, deserves absolute distain and obscurity.

I hope Shanann, Bella, Cece, and Nico are always remembered!

What is there to report? The thread is going to dry up as is news about the case unless there is new news.

I don't know about Fogel but in other high profile cases the media rarely discusses life in prison for them. Scott Peterson was the only one I can think of. And Neil Entwhistle a little bit.

There have been so many family annihilators. So many murderers. And there will be more.

I don't care what CW is doing and I was sick of hearing about NK threads ago. I think about Shanann and her babies every day though, and I wonder how the Rzucek's are coping. My heart still bleeds for them. :(

Unless they administered a truth serum, it would be worthless.
MOO

Amen and amen. I frankly don't want to hear whatever self-serving statement that freak may make some time in the future, to embolden his crazy supporters, and further bash the memory of a woman who can no longer defend herself or her reputation.

We all think about the victims and their family. This case will haunt me forever. But I've also filed it in my memory database. We learn so much from these cases.

Are they talking about him in prison? Pretending he calls everyday? Whoa. They have no shame.
IIRC roughly a month ago, he calls Mom every night, has pics of the kids, reads them stories in prison. Ex CW girlfriend (pre-SW) interviewed for an hour, apparently she never met SW but repeated all the anti-SW stuff from Mom/Sis. This is from the dueling mrs podcasts.

What is there to report? The thread is going to dry up as is news about the case unless there is new news.

I don't know about Fogel but in other high profile cases the media rarely discusses life in prison for them. Scott Peterson was the only one I can think of. And Neil Entwhistle a little bit.

There have been so many family annihilators. So many murderers. And there will be more.
Gitana!

Nice to hear from you. Well said, as always.

I think there are a few reasons that we can't let this case go first and foremost are Shannon and her beautiful babies and this heinous crime that was committed but I also wonder if there's somebody or something else that contributed to this Horror that we just cannot wrap our minds around? Just wondering out loud why we can't get closure or maybe just why I can't?

I think there are a few reasons that we can't let this case go first and foremost are Shannon and her beautiful babies and this heinous crime that was committed but I also wonder if there's somebody or something else that contributed to this Horror that we just cannot wrap our minds around? Just wondering out loud why we can't get closure or maybe just why I can't?

From the other side of the world in Australia I’m with you Noreen that there is a piece to this horrific puzzle missing and although NK didn’t commit the murders I feel because she was with that self obsessed narcissist, unknowingly, pushed him into the act.

Let’s say they both wanted to be with each other, that happens and it’s OK but when CW realised he couldn’t give NK what Shan’ann had and he would be paying for alimony etc, he took the most selfish option possible.

He came out with nothing and damn those Fredrick cops were outstanding.

I'm sorry this sounds macabre, but usually when humans die they excrete bodily fluids, urine, bowels, etc. Not one, but 3 humans died in that house. Does anyone find it peculiar that no bodily fluids were found anywhere? Does anyone find it peculiar that cadaver dogs showed no firm direct hit? That is really strange to me. Also, 3 dead bodies in CW's truck for about an hour and the dogs didn't hit on the truck??? Look how close the truck was parked to the house. And if the dogs were not directed to his truck, why in the heck not? I really am bothered by that...It just doesn't make sense to me...I wonder if the dogs weren't well trained....

I'm sorry this sounds macabre, but usually when humans die they excrete bodily fluids, urine, bowels, etc. Not one, but 3 humans died in that house. Does anyone find it peculiar that no bodily fluids were found anywhere? Does anyone find it peculiar that cadaver dogs showed no firm direct hit? That is really strange to me. Also, 3 dead bodies in CW's truck for about an hour and the dogs didn't hit on the truck??? Look how close the truck was parked to the house. And if the dogs were not directed to his truck, why in the heck not? I really am bothered by that...It just doesn't make sense to me...I wonder if the dogs weren't well trained....

I was practically yelling at the screen to get the dogs to that truck.
The female dog handler appeared a touch blasé.

I was practically yelling at the screen to get the dogs to that truck.
The female dog handler appeared a touch blasé.
The mysteriously long time between when he left work and actually showed up was spent at least in part cleaning that truck I suspect. Maybe he parked so far away from the house because it reeked of industrial strength cleaning products... his choice of parking spot was odd iirc. Just a thought.

he grabbed something from the backseat of the truck or checked something etc before coming up the driveway to greet the police officer. I often wonder if that was when he grabbed the rings or if he grabbed the rings when he went in the Lexus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member