CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #36 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that is very easy for you to say, when you’re the person with no dog in the hunt, respectfully. It’s always easy to say, “Well I definitely would have made a different decision than THAT person” when you weren’t in their shoes. Couple that with in this case we still know little about her “shoes”.

A mother is dead; a simple phone call could have prevented it.

Even if that simple phone call didn’t prevent it, atleast she would have done the right thing.

I’ve seen “her shoes,” they are covered in Kelsey’s blood.

Morally speaking.

A number of people have said this. Can you provide a link that verifies that KKL was at Sonic? It keeps coming up, but as far as I know not verified by LE or reported in MSM. Correct me if I’m wrong.

And by the way, I think scared people eat, too. JMO

The sonic visit was reported in MSM- you would have to go back many threads. A video was shown of the drive through. Local tv station reported it. It was never picked up by the big networks, leading many on here (me included) to believe that either 1. they used the wrong video footage. The one they used was not the one supplied by sonic. 2. They couldn't get enough verification ie from LE in addition to their source from sonic. 3 They got led down the wrong path.

So we will see on Feb 19, where the truth in that lies, but it was reported by local tv stations initially.

Yes, and more YES! WHY would she say this. I want to know! Enquiring minds "want to know."
I'm glad it isn't just me that wants to know more about why she believe this- most especially for any poor victim that may be out there still missing.

It was said that Kelsey was killed on Nov 22. She was there on the 22nd. I'm sorry, but there's more she is not telling. I wonder if her best friend knows more, or if KK was vague about her thinking PF has murdered before.

Perhaps for a narc. It's certainly not how I would react to stress. Just sayin' :)
Over eating is a very common symptom of depression, as well. I don't really think being a "narc" has anything to do with it.
Wasn't there a statistic at one time that almost half of all Americans are overweight? Imo

I think it is entirely possible that she was the instigator.

I know you are an attorney in CO, so I am curious about your stance on this. Do you think the DA might suspect she is the instigator or are you just think they don't care and are desperate? Could DA May be trying to get her to hang herself so they can charge her with more significant charges?

Also, can you elaborate on why you think KK is so integral to the case against PF? I would think they would need to have evidence to collaborate her testimony.

Okay ... but we know the truth and that’s NEVER going to hold up in the public’s opinion or mine ...
They need to just stop,and shut it. They are not helping, quite the contrary. PF might not be very bright,but at least he has enough smarts to keep mum,and let his lawyers do the talking.
MOO

We actually do finally have enough evidence to declare our feelings about this woman. She plead guilty.

Her morals, values and ethics are not acceptable. Is she a horrid person- yes, on this parameter. On other parameters who knows? Maybe she was a good mother, but I would argue, a good mom does not allow another mother to be murdered if she can do anything about it. Nor do something that could mean she is in jail and not there for her kids.

Kids at risk- BS. Lots of relatives and friends she could have sent them to, to protect them if needed.

I could go on and on. But I don't need to. She plead guilty

To what? Do you think that her pleading guilty to a tampering charge is some mic-drop moment? It is not. JMO

Over eating is a very common symptom of depression, as well. I don't really think being a "narc" has anything to do with it.
Wasn't there a statistic at one time that almost half of all Americans are overweight? Imo
True. Sorry, I don't mean to offend anyone. I'm just particularly sensitive at the moment to KK feeding her face when KB had been brutally murdered. For WHAT?? And she did NOTHING. Regardless of what transpired today, we all KNOW she is so much more involved in what went down.

And that is very easy for you to say, when you’re the person with no dog in the hunt, respectfully. It’s always easy to say, “Well I definitely would have made a different decision than THAT person” when you weren’t in their shoes. Couple that with in this case we still know little about her “shoes”.
human decency is a dog every human being has in the hunt of life

She was speaking to her friend in confidence when she alleged that he had said that. What reason would she have to lie to her friend? And what reason would you have to give HIM the benefit of the doubt that he would not have done that, and that she would make it up? Seriously, who was the murderer?

I don't have an opinion one way or another on whether that story was a lie. But I can suggest why they would lie.

They were stuck in a terrible situation and trying to find a way out of it. She knew she could get caught or that the troops were circling. How was she going to explain away her role and protect herself. Lie to a friends? Sure. She has already demonstrated her morals and ethics.

Or maybe when she confided in her friend about the phone they both put their heads together to come up with a story to sell to put KK in a better light.

Who knows not saying this is true, but these are reasons why a lie might get made up. Or its true. We will find out.

People react differently to stress, grief and depression.

Some overeat, some starve themselves because they have a lump in their throat and a dark pit of nausea in their stomach so they can't eat. I am one of the latter. Cortisol levels go sky high from stress but don't trigger appetite.

MOO

A mother is dead; a simple phone call could have prevented it.

Even if that simple phone call didn’t prevent it, atleast she would have done the right thing.

I’ve seen “her shoes,” they are covered in Kelsey’s blood.

Morally speaking.
A simple drive away from the area by KB could have taken her away from harm. But she didn’t. Nor do I blame her in any way whatsoever. Just making the point that saying something is “simple” doesn’t mean that it actually is. Real life is always more complicated.

Reactions: srg
She was speaking to her friend in confidence when she alleged that he had said that. What reason would she have to lie to her friend? And what reason would you have to give HIM the benefit of the doubt that he would not have done that, and that she would make it up? Seriously, who was the murderer?

With all due respect you're starting to sound like her "friend" here with all of the arguing and defending of her. How about giving it a rest for today. moo

I believe KB last talked to her Mom on Thanksgiving morning which was 11/22/18.

I don't recall anybody having contact with KB after this date other than the alleged texts sent to employer and PF on 11/25/18.

MOO
OOPS---yes, of course you are right. I had it in my head that TGiving was on the 24th. Sorry. Too late to fix my stupid post too. :oops:

There are a lot of things we don’t know for a fact. We actually know very little at this point. Not enough to crucify the woman. Not enough to declare her an innocent victim, either. I’m just presenting possible scenarios. No more far-fetched than opinions that had KKL disposing of the body and cleaning up the crime scene. JMO
It takes a specially tough and void person to travel over 800 miles with a victim's phone that literally your current or former lover killed just days before. Think about it...

If they need her testimony to convict then they must not have much solid evidence and that concerns me because the jury is not going to like KK any more than the posters on this forum like her. I don't follow social media but I imagine there already are PF "fan clubs" popping up. They'll have a field day with KK long before trial ever starts.

At least prison is still on the table and the rumor KK was going to receive no prison time today has been put to rest.

JMO

Oh you know there's a PF "fan club" - there always is.
KK might end up in the clank yet. :eek:
jmo

To what? Do you think that her pleading guilty to a tampering charge is some mic-drop moment? It is not. JMO
Her pleading guilty to tampering is another nail in the coffin against PF, who has remained icily silent since this investigation began and lawyered up almost immediately.

IMO the DA is trying to gather as much evidence as possible against PF since they have not found KB's body yet.

MOO

A simple drive away from the area by KB could have taken her away from harm. But she didn’t. Nor do I blame her in any way whatsoever. Just making the point that saying something is “simple” doesn’t mean that it actually is. Real life is always more complicated.

How complicated is it to warn a young mother that her Baby Daddy is gunning for her?

Feb 8, 2019

Patrick Frazee DID murder his fiancee Kelsey Berreth, says his mistress, as she breaks down in tears and admits to destroying the victim's phone while agreeing to testify against her lover

• Krystal Lee Kenney, 32, confessed to destroying the phone of Kelsey Berreth after the young mother was murdered by fiance Patrick Frazee
  • She also said in a prepared statement that she learned on November 22 that Frazee had murdered Berreth, the last day that the young mother was seen alive
  • 'I moved the victim’s cell phone with the intent to impair the phone’s availability in the investigation,' said Kenney, who plead guilty to tampering with evidence
  • Kenney broke down in tears at one point and agreed to testify against Frazee, with prosecutors agreeing to wait until after that trial to try her
  • Officials have not found the body of missing mom, who had a daughter by Frazee
Patrick Frazee DID murder his fiancee Kelsey Berreth says his mistress as she admits to hiding cell | Daily Mail Online
What are they going to try her for, she pled guilty. I don't think she learned on Nov 22 that PF had done the murder, might have been one or two days later. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member