Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexa Helwig‏ @AlexaHelwig
Authorities and search crews just got to Fall Lick Rd. in Garrard County. They’re going to search the same area as last night. @LEX18News

DzDZo8HUcAExLD4.jpg

Looks like a Texas Equuasearch SUV

I'm thinking their onto something here. Skilled searchers and a lot of them. Fingers crossed! Her poor family. I thought about them last night and this morning and what they would be thinking of and praying for!

About SS and the pond. It could be she was suffering from hypothermia. At the end stages it makes the victim feel hot so they either remove their clothes or seek somewhere to 'cool off'.

https://io9.gizmodo.com/why-freezing-to-death-makes-you-want-to-get-naked-1688151366

"Victims of exposure and hypothermia never have a good time of it, but sometimes they engage in a behavior that's both understandable and horrifying. It's called "terminal burrowing behavior," and involves losing their minds, running away, and crawling into a hole to die."

Anybody happen to have a close up Ariel view of this pond? Tia

About SS and the pond. It could be she was suffering from hypothermia. At the end stages it makes the victim feel hot so they either remove their clothes or seek somewhere to 'cool off'.

https://io9.gizmodo.com/why-freezing-to-death-makes-you-want-to-get-naked-1688151366

"Victims of exposure and hypothermia never have a good time of it, but sometimes they engage in a behavior that's both understandable and horrifying. It's called "terminal burrowing behavior," and involves losing their minds, running away, and crawling into a hole to die."

Possibly but I'm thinking someone has confessed to dumping her in the pond.

They have reason to believe there is evidence there if they have it all taped off. And I’d be willing to bet that just a dog alerting on a location would not be enough to mark it a crime scene. I think they have a reason to be there based on a few things I have noticed . One being the type and amount of personnel that is currently there jmo

Maybe, but how would they even get her back there? An ATV?

I don't know. Do you know if the Texas Equasearch has been at any of the other search sites? Think they just arrived in town but wondering if they're just going to be at search sites now or if they are there to use the sonar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa