CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #40 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say, I know they know their stuff, but it isn't going to take much to turn the court of public opinion from PF onto KK after today's reveal. Honestly, it did affect the way I felt. I admit I am anxious about how this is going to play out going forward.

I've said all along that PF kept his trap shut when arrested in the hopes of convincing one juror...just one!
I'm replying to my own post just to clarify my statement here:
PF has always been the Monster we knew from day 1.
Now KK has been revealed to be as equally Monster-ish. IMO
My laser focus on PF as the bad guy and only one responsible is now conflicted by KK's level of participation.

I don't think PF is ANY less guilty or less responsible by any means, I just don't want the general public to feel doubts about him in their blind rage at KK's actions.

Hope this isn't one of those "clear as mud" moments. :oops::)

Exactly ... there’s NO “body” to determine WHEN KB actually died so the 22nd death date relies solely on KKs testimony. She could have been killed on the 24th or 25th or even later because no one was even questioning where KB was until Dec 3... We think PF’s stupid but it appears he set KK up to take the fall ... or KK actually did it? After everything I read about her today, honestly I would be surprised to find out that she swung the bat.

Exactly, what the defense is going to say. I have tried to go back through everything and collect what i could on PF, but could have missed some things.

1. I do believe he did it. KK was in Idaho at a family Thanksgiving- and i think the cell pings indicate KK was already dead- her phone was with PF.

But here is the problem:

Evidence against Patrick

Nov 22- video of him back at KB’s house at 336 is in conflict with his statements

Nov 22- cell phone pings show that KB and PF’s phones were together late in the day near divide and later west of cripple creek

Nov 23- cell phone pings of KB and PF’s phones show they were both in florrissant

Nov 24- texts exchanged between the two phones near Florissant and cripple creek (by the afternoon KK’s and KB’s cell phones were together pinging of the same towers at the same times.

Circumstantial Evidence Against Patrick

Nov 22- PF called KK at 437 pm

Nov 24- Ent credit union survellience- Patrick seen on surveillance and his truck with a black tote in the back-

All of KK’s testimony

Black tote that is surmised to have contained KB and was burned.

Burn pit- accelerant identified as being used

Hay bale discoloured

Defense can poke a million holes in this. There is no proof of what was in the black tote. KK didn't even see it. No footage of PF or KK at the house- after 336 on Nov 22 for PF.

I would convict but depending on how it plays out and how blood testing comes out, I can see some people having reasonable doubt.

I am scared. They are both equally involved as far as I am concerned. She was actually going to kill KB on 3 occassions. WTH?? She drove 800 miles to clean up someone else's mess when she could have called the police and they would have caught him red handed.

Mind boggling...

When KK’s deal was first announced I know that several WSers said they were worried about a Karla Homolka- like situation. I didn’t post at the time but I honestly dismissed the thought as even a slight possibility. That could not happen again. Right??

Sheesh. Now.. I am less sure. Much less sure than I want to be in a case this awful.

Imo.

What got me was how KK parked her car somewhere else (a park, if I remember correctly) and walked to KB's house with all her cleaning gear & supplies. She then enters the townhouse & cleans for hours. Did not one neighbor see KK walking there? How did she dispose of the garbage if she had no vehicle?
A bottle of bleach is very heavy BUT I suspect she used the cleaning supplies that were already there and she only had to carry her “painters protection” suit - that she had on hand - to do the job. :mad:

That stands out to me too, and KBs tooth in the vent that PF flippantly demanded KK go find.

The fact that PF lured her into a death trap, while their baby is in in another room, is so incredibly cruel and psychosick (not even a real word, I know). I’m sure PF took pleasure is seeing how KB trusted him until he gave her the first beating.

PF felt powerful when he had the ultimate control over whether KB lived or died.

PF is such a cold blooded psychopath, Hannibal Lecter type. KK not far behind.
“You have a mess to clean up.”

What the Frazee is that!

It did not escape my notice that PF's brother SF, who happens to be a LEO, was present when PF told LE he wanted an attorney.

Now we know why PF was smart enough to keep his yap shut.
Turns out, it wasn't PF who was smart enough.
Somebody told him to keep his yap shut.
Somebody with knowledge of how LE works.

JMO.
Bingo , I also think he knew a lot about what was happening! But that probably off limits so I’ll zip it

KB's innocence and helplessness in the face of so much evil is truly heartbreaking.

She had no defense against such cruel, brutal, malevolent forces as PF and his minion(s).

Her last moments on earth were horrifying and painful.

I don't even want to imagine what her final thoughts were.

PF wielded the bat.

He swung it at her head.

He needs to suffer the worst possible punishment on this side of the hereafter.

Whatever judgment comes on the other side isn't up to us.

But we can mete out justice to PF in this lifetime.

Dan May is my new hero.

JMO.

Amen!

Slater really wanted her to be forced to talk but after hearing everything today - I understand why the judge isn’t pressing SF to speak at this point. She is his mother, IF she ever talks - it will be to protect him - not convict him - I have no doubt. Bringing her in at this point will not help the prosecutor. I do believe that charges might be brought later but maybe not .. As long as she gets NO visitation with baby K - I’m satisfied with her staying home with her mouth shut for the moment.
Yes, but I really wanted her to be there to hear every disgusting detail with others watching....not out in the hallway.

It did not escape my notice that PF's brother SF, who happens to be a LEO, was present when PF told LE he wanted an attorney.

Now we know why PF was smart enough to keep his yap shut.
Turns out, it wasn't PF who was smart enough.
Somebody told him to keep his yap shut.
Somebody with knowledge of how LE works.

JMO.
Aw yes. The brother who said he didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary on Thanksgiving. The defense made sure to point out that SF2 is a member of LE and would have noticed suspicious behavior. :rolleyes:
MOO

Last edited:
As much as it pains me to think about, I’m hopeful that maybe one reason he burned the body was that there was a lot of evidence on it, I hope Kelsey fought like hell and his DNA was under her nails, maybe she even got a good bite in and that’s what caused him to knock her tooth out. I’d also like to think that if that SOB had actually returned her gun to her maybe she would have gotten a shot off, he did not have that gun at the scene for more than one reason. MOO

This. When I read the tweet about the tooth this afternoon, I gasped. His soul is a black soul, as is KK's, and SF is almost as bad, since there's no way she didn't know what he (or they) had done.

I am sick for the Berreths having to hear these grisly, unimaginable details.

I have to go back and find a timeline of the disposal of her body, though. I'm a little confused about what happened when. This is all simply overwhelming.

I never dreamed we'd get this much detail today.

He doesn't have a soul.

"the message to Frazee's phone saying "do you even love me anymore?"

This doesn't fit the " We broke up because she wanted space" scenario he created. It makes KB sound brokenhearted.
It shows that he is a true narcissist, IMHO, and IANAP. He has no idea how normal people's emotions work, because he only cares for himself. MOO

When KK’s deal was first announced I know that several WSers said they were worried about a Karla Homolka- like situation. I didn’t post at the time but I honestly dismissed the thought as even a slight possibility. That could not happen again. Right??

Sheesh. Now.. I am less sure. Much less sure than I want to be in a case this awful.

Imo.

Just remember she was in idaho on Nov 22 at a family thanksgiving. And PF had both phones , his and KB's, pinging with him late Nov 22 and early Nov 23. I don't think KK did it- only based on that. But she was certainly willing and able given her 3 other attempts.

Wonder if had some ulterior motive for keeping KB out so late? Maybe hoping she'd sleep late the next day, or what?
Unless he had cows calving, idk why they’d be checking cattle in the middle of the night.

Maybe there was another plan to kill her and it was aborted? (I'm not speculating on any other woman PF may have solicited. Really, I'm not.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member