CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #42 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because she came down to CO and cleaned up the murder scene. She wanted to hide that. She wanted to hide when she left and returned.

There is no evidence she was there before that and if she was, there would be (like her ex's statement or phone pings which later occurred). In addition, there is evidence she was not in CO on that date: She borrowed a car on the 23rd proving she was in ID on the 23rd. It makes no sense that she drove to CO Thanksgiving day or the day before, helped with the murder, then rushed back up, then borrowed a car and rushed back down and then back up again, yet while PF and KB are seen on surveillance at her house, and PF is seen there at 3:30 p.m. or so, contrary to his own statements, KB is not seen on surveillance at KB's home on that date at all. And a witness who has no reason to lie does not state she was missing around Thanksgiving, which he would know as they still lived together and have kids.

CO - CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #41 *ARREST*

No. The affidavit does NOT state that they do not have KK’s location on the date of murder. It also does not state that they don’t have her phone pings for that time period. It says they don’t have her Google location history for her email account for the dates “surrounding the murder” and it states she got a new phone on 12-4-18, after PF’s phone was confiscated by LE.

Clearly they obtained her phone records and ping data for her old phone because they had the ping data for 11-23 through 11-25. She got a new one on 12-4-18.
The same woman who said she borrowed her car is missing a bullet from her gun. Could that woman have lied about dates? Could she just not have had her phone on during the murders as to not get pings? Why do they have data before and after murder but are missing locations during murder?

If it wasn’t for her, he wouldn’t be behind bars.

Her account to law enforcement put him there.

I think she’ll testify against him as promised.
Personally, I think KK wants to see PF behind bars, (LWOP) because she's scared he may come for her next.

She squealed and her testimony will put him away and he'll never forgive her for that.

In fact, with the way his evil mind works, I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to commission a hit on her from behind bars.
He seems to like getting others to do his "dirty work" for him.

This guy is sick, twisted and evil. So is she.
But she is the only way they can put this monster away for life, so she walks with a small slap for her outrageous and disgusting involvement in this violent slaughter. :mad::eek:

MOO

Personally, I think KK wants to see PF behind bars, (LWOP) because she's scared he may come for her next.

She squealed and her testimony will put him away and he'll never forgive her for that.

In fact, with the way his evil mind works, I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to commission a hit on her from behind bars.
He seems to like getting others to do his "dirty work" for him.

This guy is sick, twisted and evil. So is she.
But she is the only way they can put this monster away for life, so she walks with a small slap for her outrageous and disgusting involvement in this violent slaughter. :mad::eek:

MOO
I agree. He doesn’t seem like the type of guy who would take kindly to someone ratting him out.

One does not have to do much, for him to justify a brutal bludgeoning with a baseball bat.

One monster is taking down another. She knows she needs to be successful.

The same woman who said she borrowed her car is missing a bullet from her gun. Could that woman have lied about dates? Could she just not have had her phone on during the murders as to not get pings? Why do they have data before and after murder but are missing locations during murder?

Of course she could have lied. Moo

This trial will probably be a long ways off.

The preliminary hearing is April 8.

With a case this complex, and the amount of evidence that has to be analyzed, it sure as hell won’t proceed to trial anytime soon.

I do think it’ll be televised though.

Actually, the hearing on 2/19 was the "preliminary hearing," and it was NOT live streamed pursuant to Colorado's statute for Expanded Media Coverage (EMC) during CRIMINAL TRIALS.

The hearing scheduled on 4/8 is noted as PF's "arraignment," and this hearing is eligible for EMC (i.e., audio/video may be permitted upon the Court's prior approval).

ETA:
In Colorado Criminal Court, only "advisements" and "arraignments" are eligible for EMC (i.e., audio/video permitted inside the courtroom with the Court's prior approval).

The woman whose gun is missing a bullet had promised to lie for KK (if necessary). KK sent her a fake text asking to spend the night because she didn't want her ex-husband to know where she was going.

I think the data you are referring to was google data, not her cellphone. Apparently her ex-husband had her password and could access that data. I imagine she turned it off so because she didn't want him to know where she was going.

The only info I see on pings from KK’s phone was on her drive thru Utah and in Idaho on her way back home. No pings or phone location records have been divulged of KK’s whereabouts on the 22nd.
Yeah, that’ll come at trial.

The prosecution will want to shut the door on the “KK did it” defense.

This trial will probably be a long ways off.

The arraignment is April 8.

With a case this complex, and the amount of evidence that has to be analyzed, it sure as hell won’t proceed to trial anytime soon.

I do think it’ll be televised though.

Edited to change “preliminary hearing” to “arraignment.”
PF is expected to enter a plea at the arraignment, yes?

The woman whose gun is missing a bullet had promised to lie for KK (if necessary). KK sent her a fake text asking to spend the night because she didn't want her ex-husband to know where she was going.

I think the data you are referring to was google data, not her cellphone. Apparently her ex-husband had her password and could access that data. I imagine she turned it off so because she didn't want him to know where she was going.

I missed the part about the friend be willing to lie, if necessary.

I'm starting to doubt the whole 23rd switcheroo altogether now.

I'm pretty sure the trial will be live streamed.
Colorado law does NOT permit criminal trials to be live streamed.

There are only two criminal court hearings eligible for "Expanded Media Coverage" (EMC) (i.e., audio/video inside the courtroom) -- advisements and arraignments. These two hearings may be televised upon prior approval from the court.

Take note the last hearing on 2/19 was not eligible and/or not live streamed because it was a preliminary hearing, which is not permitted.

Last edited:

Ok I see your point I guess I’m still unsure about why investigators stated that they have no information (google or phone pings) regarding her location during the “Berreth murder”. Shouldn’t they have been able to ping her in Idaho on Thanksgiving ? There is nothing aside from eye witness accounts stating she was there. I guess I just want proof she was in Idaho on nov. 21-22 2018.

I'm still not convinced entirely of the car swap occurring on the 23rd or the purported "reason" behind it. A lot of people had prior knowledge of this, and likely more in-depth knowledge than they admit. I can see people twisting and manipulating things to distance themselves from it as much as possible. MOO.
I agree. Especially because of this (Tippy's notes at top of thread). Who had the Idaho number and was in Colorado on Nov. 22 if it wasn't KK?

At 4:37 pm Nov. 22, PF called an Idaho number, also in vicinity of KB’s home, it hit off a tower, southwest of KB’s townhome. He receive a return call from this number a few minutes later. It hit off the same tower, southwest of KB’s townhome. Shortly after, he received a call from that same number. Slater says it pinged off a tower in Divide.

Next to the last sentence in the above timeline on Nov 22nd. When PF called KK to "get down here" and K stated " she could not " then PF said "Just *advertiser censored***** talk" I think if we knew or could hear the tone of his voice when he made that statement we could have a clearer idea of what PF and KK's relationship was. Did he say those words in a sense- I need you to talk to me I am so emotional ? Or, did he say it with a sense , just *advertiser censored***** talk and I will be coming for you. If he really said that and we knew the connotation it would be telling. IMO If this was really said by PF to KK.

Edited: to add left out thought

Last edited:
Bringing this over....

I’m still trying to wrap my mind around why she HAD to dispose of KB’s gun, if they wanted it to look like a suicide why not drug KB, take her out to a field, shoot her and leave her gun there? They destroyed her body, all PF had to do was leave her gun at the condo to go along with the story that he returned it to her. Could have left her spare house keys there too. His story that he told CB was that he returned both to KB. I am scratching my head as to why KB’s gun HAD to be disposed of by KK....unless perhaps she had fired it? Her prints were on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daisy102502