CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #42 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colorado law does NOT permit criminal trials to be live streamed.

There are only two criminal court hearings eligible for "Expanded Media Coverage" (EMC) (i.e., audio/video inside the courtroom) -- advisements and arraignments. These two hearings may be televised upon prior approval from the court.

Take note the last hearing on 2/19 was not eligible because it was a preliminary hearing, which is not permitted.

Well, that was dramatic, especially given I said "I'm pretty sure," which means I'm not positive, but think so.

Can you provide a link to back that up please?

But wasn't KK captured on video at Sonic in MG's car, the VW on the 24th of Nov.?

I'm not saying I doubt she was in possession of the vehicle, I am doubting the date/reason it was switched. I am convinced KK made it a point to NOT have her own vehicle when driving to CO for nefarious purposes. I'm pretty sure KK asked the friend to switch, not the other way around.

Bringing this over....

I’m still trying to wrap my mind around why she HAD to dispose of KB’s gun, if they wanted it to look like a suicide why not drug KB, take her out to a field, shoot her and leave her gun there? They destroyed her body, all PF had to do was leave her gun at the condo to go along with the story that he returned it to her. Could have left her spare house keys there too. His story that he told CB was that he returned both to KB. I am scratching my head as to why KB’s gun HAD to be disposed of by KK....unless perhaps she had fired it? Her prints were on it?
But the gun was not really disposed of was it. My understanding is that KK gave it to a male friend to hold onto? Did I dream this?

Bringing this over....

I’m still trying to wrap my mind around why she HAD to dispose of KB’s gun, if they wanted it to look like a suicide why not drug KB, take her out to a field, shoot her and leave her gun there? They destroyed her body, all PF had to do was leave her gun at the condo to go along with the story that he returned it to her. Could have left her spare house keys there too. His story that he told CB was that he returned both to KB. I am scratching my head as to why KB’s gun HAD to be disposed of by KK....unless perhaps she had fired it? Her prints were on it?
The Gun? Why mention it to CB and why tell KK to take it to Idaho?

KK doesn't want the love of her life to be behind bars.
What is she up to?? I see another twist coming.
Hmm....I wouldn't be surprised. Honestly, I wondered if she fancied up with the long curls so she would look nice if he saw video of her in court that day she appeared. That really was my first thought.

jmo

What is a burner phone exactly? I know it's a "fake" phone, but did it get its name because you burn it at the end?

Yes, I seriously don't know.

I agree. Especially because of this (Tippy's notes at top of thread). Who had the Idaho number and was in Colorado on Nov. 22 if it wasn't KK?

At 4:37 pm Nov. 22, PF called an Idaho number, also in vicinity of KB’s home, it hit off a tower, southwest of KB’s townhome. He receive a return call from this number a few minutes later. It hit off the same tower, southwest of KB’s townhome. Shortly after, he received a call from that same number. Slater says it pinged off a tower in Divide.
And Divide is 10 min away from Florissant. Did the 208 (Idaho) number ping from the Frazee ranch?

What is a burner phone exactly? I know it's a "fake" phone, but did it get its name because you burn it at the end?

Yes, I seriously don't know.
Cheap phone you can buy without buying a plan - so no name is associated with it, can't be traced. Cheap so can be thrown away when you don't need/want it anymore. I think of the term as you can "burn" through it, but I don't know how it got the name.

jmo

But wasn't KK captured on video at Sonic in MG's car, the VW on the 24th of Nov.?
The cadaver dog hit on Kelsey's Toyota. Inside the Toyota, LE found a pair of socks that chemically reacted positive for blood. Who was inside Kelsey's Toyota and took off their bloody socks?
Reference: SamKraemerTV twitter account as he recorded the court proceedings.

I agree. Especially because of this (Tippy's notes at top of thread). Who had the Idaho number and was in Colorado on Nov. 22 if it wasn't KK?

At 4:37 pm Nov. 22, PF called an Idaho number, also in vicinity of KB’s home, it hit off a tower, southwest of KB’s townhome. He receive a return call from this number a few minutes later. It hit off the same tower, southwest of KB’s townhome. Shortly after, he received a call from that same number. Slater says it pinged off a tower in Divide.
Respectfully, the tower reference here applies to PF's phone and/or location, and NOT the instrument with an Idaho number.

PF was near KB's townhome when he called Idaho number, and his phoned pinged off a tower near KB's home (i.e., tower southwest of KB's townhome). When Idaho number called him back, his phone pinged from the same tower location (i.e., he was still near KB's townhome).

When PF received a 2nd call from the Idaho number, CBI Agent Slater said PF's phone pinged a tower near Divide -- which would be a tower near his home.

Also on 11/22 around 4:30pm, it was previously reported that PF called his Mom--SF, and PF's phone pinged the same tower near KB's townhome.

Yes, I'm very curious about that too. How do they not know who that number belongs to?

The Gun? Why mention it to CB and why tell KK to take it to Idaho?

It's one of those things that are SO BIZARRE to bring up
And Divide is 10 min away from Florissant. Did the 208 (Idaho) number ping from the Frazee ranch?

It would be helpful if they avoided the pronoun here, this is why it is so open to interpretation. Did they mean HIS phone was in the area or are they saying the other phone ALSO was in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rosebud79922