CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #42 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I never understood PF and KK left both of KB’s vehicles at her townhome.
It actually makes even less sense now, knowing the lengths they went to cover their tracks, and mislead any investigation.

They had the time and the means to dump her car somewhere, but decided against it.

I think a lot of the "planning" they did was after the fact.

He may have been wanting to harm KB for months but I think the actual event was due to some psycho rage. The fact that blood was so widespread, the fact that much of their "plans" don't make a lot of sense to us, and they both left things "undone" and stories are a bit scattered...all that tells me he lit up in the heat of anger and decided then and there he would do it.

The planning and resulting cover-up was haphazard and seems CYA vs. planning. But they didn't do a very good job of CYA'ing.

Some keep looking to tie it (their actions) all up in a package that makes sense. No sense at all to this, just a lot of mental/emotional sickness going on.

I completely disagree. These two had been planning to kill KB for months. KK drove hundreds upon hundreds of miles to kill KB on three separate occasions, but chickened out each time. She eventually said she couldn't do it, so he pouted and accepted he would have to do it himself.

He might have been in a rage when he did it---seems it didn't take much to get him to that point--- but in no way was it a emotional, heat of the moment, rage-killing---it was completely premeditated with months of planning and discussing the means of killing KB with a co-conspirator. For whatever reason, he felt that 11/22 was the perfect day and time to put those plans into motion.

KB's gun

Catherine Silver‏Verified account @CatSilverTV
Defense is now asking about Kelsey Berreth’s gun. Slater says Krystal Lee told investigators she gave the gun to a friend and told them she wanted to get it away from a “troubled” friend.

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV Feb 19
Kenney, on Dec. 20, said Frazee had to climb this large stack & go to the back to grab the tote and a plastic bag containing Kelsey’s gun. Tractor was used to bring the tote down from the top of the stack, Slater says. @KOAA

C. Chase Golightly‏ @cgolightlyKRDO Feb 19
According to Slater, #Frazee took #Berreth’s gun because at one point, Kelsey held the gun to her head after the two argued about finances. This is what Kelsey’s mom told Slater.

Alexis Dominguez KRDO‏ @alexisdomm Feb 19
Kelsey did not have a gun from Jan. 1, 2017 to Nov. 22nd, 2018. #PatrickFrazee #kelseyberreth

Oh ok.....so I had part of that wrong.

So Gun #1 was returned to the friend eventually. Thats how she knew a bullet was missing and 1 in chamber.

And Gun#2 KB's gun was the one that ended up with someone in Idaho.

Man, KK sure had friends in Idaho that would do crazy things for her. Not only does her friend let her borrow a car that was involved in a murder cleanup. Now we have another male person that ends up with a gun of a murder victim.
Most bizarre to me is they all work or have worked together .

Also I think lost in alot of the conversation about if kk is or isn't a credible witness is this. How does the defense explain away the Medical document for KF that was dated December 12(?) that had many contacts listed but not KB and signed by PF? who does that? I'll tell you who......A cold blooded murderer thats who....

KB's gun

C. Chase Golightly‏ @cgolightlyKRDO Feb 19
According to Slater, #Frazee took #Berreth’s gun because at one point, Kelsey held the gun to her head after the two argued about finances. This is what Kelsey’s mom told Slater.

Alexis Dominguez KRDO‏ @alexisdomm Feb 19
Kelsey did not have a gun from Jan. 1, 2017 to Nov. 22nd, 2018. #PatrickFrazee #kelseyberreth

Not that it makes all that much difference, but what could the two of them possibly have been arguing about with regard to finances? They didn't live together in January 2017, and if my math is right, she wasn't even pregnant yet or so early in the pregnancy she probably hadn't missed yet (right, the baby was born in October?), and had only been living in CO less than a year--so their relationship wasn't even a year old yet. ??

This case is not complicated! PF went to KB home when he said he wasn't there(surveilance says he was) . He murdered KB left and KB was never seen leaving that house again. No setup no what ifs! PF murdered KB in cold blood in the most gruesome way possible..its not a conspiracy. He did it! KK is a terrible person and she deserves all the hate she will recceive! But PF is the monster that killed KB! No its not a conspiracy, no setup! It didn't happen! Don't lose sight of the type of monster PF is!!! End of rant and my own opinion
The fact is that KB DID leave the house. Just because she wasn't seen doesn't mean she didn't leave nor does it prove PF killed her.

JMO

KK took the keys because they had her DNA on them. I think it possible KK used the keys to enter the house and wait for KB to return from Safeway.

JMO
That doesn’t work.

KK returns from the Safeway, exchanges the baby with PF, who then goes to Walmart.

He is then caught in his first lie, when he is spotted on camera, returning to Kelsey’s house.

A couple hours later, he leaves (again caught on camera), and proceeds to make two phone calls.

One to KK, and one to mommy.

Why would he call KK when she is also in Kelsey’s house?

How was she not on camera, but he was?

Her phone location at the time, would prove where she was.

This is speculation based on absolutely no evidence, and contradicts real evidence.

It also defies all reason.

The fact is that KB DID leave the house. Just because she wasn't seen doesn't mean she didn't leave nor does it prove PF killed her.

JMO

Right. In the notes it says there is no video/surveillance of PF leaving with the black tote OR footage of KK going into the house--yet we know she cleaned the house and police were convinced she had been in the house before because of her ability to describe the inside of it.

So, let me ask this and I sincerely apologize if it'a already been discussed. If a person (KK) takes a plea and then it turns out said person is the one who actually committed say, a murder, the LE & DA then cannot arrest said person for Murder? Are there ANY charges that said person could be arrested for? Or once you take a deal, you are completely protected from any further charges?

I just can’t concede to KK’s story there is way more to this or way less to this. It just does not make sense from the candle bat beating to missing bullet to 3x trying to commit this murder including Starbucks poisoning to missing pings her coming to Colorado multiple times her absurd cleanup theory to destruction of body in a bonfire. So many missing pieces that hopefully LE has all the answers to that will make sense of this grandiose story. I just hope they can pull it all together and get all involved the justice deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stupot77