Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #9 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and if hes guilty why didnt he clean house and get rid of all the incriminating burglary items ?
And why arnt there any witnesses ? Its a busy park , the recent cctv showes theres still people milling about at 2am.
And wheres the body ?

Questions WE ALL would like answered - especially the last.

Does anyone know if his friends have been questioned .I know every student in the vicinity has been to see if they can remember anything at all at any time. Especially those near his house. They"ve even gone back if people have been out.
I dont think we know that Newthoughts. Very shortly after his arrest one of the MSM National papers had a few brief comments from a few people who 'knew' him .An anonymous friend of PR and Wife, a local shopkeeper/ assistant , a work collegue of PR's at Bacon Factory I think. But as to LE we dont know.

I'd looked at this originally and discounted it as me been daft...Will look again and slow it down
Hmm
..my eyes or technology arent good enough to know!! Be interesting what you and nick and msminisleuth and others think on likelyhood of it being ls.

But...Hypothetically, if you were at the Park and wanted to walk to the Welly club at 2.30am to meet mates when it closed at 3am?whats the best/quickest route?!!! Down Beresford to Bev Rd and down. Or Via Mecca cut through onto Clough and then Bev rd?

Last edited:
Must admit, I have also thought whether that is her on the Oak Rd CCTV with the the other person in dark clothing.

I have tried to study her walking stride on both CCTV videos and I can only conclude that her stride at the Welly CCTV is a similar stride to the person who's walking with another person in the Oak Rd video. Looks like bare legs to me with dark shoes which would fit with Libby's appearance that night.

However, we may never get to find out if that is or was her.
Theres a better camera on mecca bingo covering the car park pointing towards clough road maybe this would give better images if its working

Theres a better camera on mecca bingo covering the car park pointing towards clough road maybe this would give better images if its working
I had a quick look at Mecca carpark Insp. All sides of the carpark looked covered for sure, not too sure, given the angles, if any would cover outside carpark? ( im not familiar with coverage angles/lenses etc etc) All seem pretty steeply angled to carpark.

I had a quick look at Mecca carpark Insp. All sides of the carpark looked covered for sure, not too sure, given the angles, if any would cover outside carpark? ( im not familiar with coverage angles/lenses etc etc) All seem pretty steeply angled to carpark.
I'm probably wrong but surely if Mecca had clearer CCTV of the four people that police need to speak to then they'd have released that footage instead? Which IMO potentially points to one of the following:
- Mecca's CCTV doesn't cover the area the four people were seen.
- Mecca hasn't been approached for CCTV from the police.

I would truly hope that the police have asked Mecca for CCTV and they just don't have any that shows anything.

Might be a camera on side of smyths toys too near store entrance but couldnt make my mind up on that could be a sensor of sorts

I wondered why that had changed but then wondered if, at this point, the police wanted to concentrate resources on the Libby case. It would make sense if your primary aim was keeping him off the streets to stick to easy to prove charges with clear evidence rather than spend time building a case for other charges. Time for that later.

Perhaps he had an alibi come forward which the police are probing further...

Is it possible that the police think/know that PR/Libby are on the Oak Road CCTV and they're just not letting on because it could jeopardise the investigation? Or is that a stretch and a half?

IF she is found...and the location is not helpful in linking her to PR...not sure what police will be able to do.

Any decent lawyer would bring up how she walked away from her house after being dropped off by the taxi, so who is to say she did not do the same again when PR drove her home? And who can say for sure he didn't? If they did not have enough to charge him with abduction earlier, not sure what is going to change. Chances of any DNA and other evidence. are diminishing the longer she remains missing. And any video near where she may be found is likely to be erased. Seems bleak right now, jmo.

I'm probably wrong but surely if Mecca had clearer CCTV of the four people that police need to speak to then they'd have released that footage instead? Which IMO potentially points to one of the following:
- Mecca's CCTV doesn't cover the area the four people were seen.
- Mecca hasn't been approached for CCTV from the police.

I would truly hope that the police have asked Mecca for CCTV and they just don't have any that shows anything.
I guess you can phone them to check.

Aside from the police issue...has it been decided/confirmed by folks here from the last CCTV that the last image shows two people, one of whom is/could be LS? Just wondering if it is, how that timed sighting would fit in with either of the two screaming occurrences heard?

Timeline is at the start of the thread; it's always carried over for reference.

I'm not being sarcastic.
Oh good, sorry, sometimes it's hard to tell by reading posts the way that the poster meant for the message to come across. Did you mean I should call Mecca or ask the police? I'd rather not get involved to be honest, if anyone living in the area actually goes to Mecca for bingo then I suppose they could ask out of curiosity but I won't be making any calls to LE that will most likely just be wasting their time.

Timeline is at the start of the thread; it's always carried over for reference.
I think MsMiniSleuth meant that if Libby is one of the four people in the Oak Road CCTV then how would the screaming be explained, since (if it is her) she seems to look perfectly fine in the footage, which was recorded well after all the reports of screams.

I think MsMiniSleuth meant that if Libby is one of the four people in the Oak Road CCTV then how would the screaming be explained, since (if it is her) she seems to look perfectly fine in the footage, which was recorded well after all the reports of screams.
I dont think its LS in oak road cctv im going to run it through adobe premire with a noise reducing filter see if its any clearer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member