Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking of a custody battle, kind of like the recent case in Colorado where the Father hired someone or else he killed his fiancee. They've arrested him but I haven't followed the case that closely. It's been on the news a lot. Was supposedly over custody of the small child they had together. They found her cell phone States away.

You're talking about the Kelsey Berreth case. I have followed that case very closely and I think it's possible but not likely. The only similarities in the two cases is that they both involve women with children. In SS's case, it appears that she didn't have custody of her children anyway, unlike in KB's case where they seemed to share it. The baby daddies in SS's life didn't stand to win anything by her death, while in KB's death PF DID stand to gain full custody. Also, in KB's case there was the matter of a mistress while in SS's case, she and the fathers of her children were no longer together. KB thought she and PF were going to get married, apparently thought they were still in a relationship, yet SS considered herself "single" (according to her FB page).

Last edited:
They wouldn't necessarily have released that information if they did find it.

Savannah's case is scarily like Jassy Correia's in Boston this week:

Found Deceased - MA - Jassy Correia, 23, last seen at club Venu, phone shut off, Boston, Suffolk Co., 24 Feb 2019

They found him in Delaware with her body in his trunk :eek: In case you aren't familiar with the US east coast, Delaware is nowhere near Boston--about 8 or 9 hours away. If the person who harmed Savannah took her out of the area, she could be anywhere.

Yes, I am aware that LE doesn't release everything. When I said that they'd have found out about the phone call, I meant that they'd have a lead to follow-which they may be working on.

This also reminds me of Britanee Drexel's case. She was with friends and wound up leaving and walking back to her hotel in Myrtle Beach. They now think that someone on the road stopped and picked her up and abducted her. For most of the time she's been gone, the prevailing theory was that someone in her group did something to her.

Yes, I am aware that LE doesn't release everything. When I said that they'd have found out about the phone call, I meant that they'd have a lead to follow-which they may be working on.

This also reminds me of Britanee Drexel's case. She was with friends and wound up leaving and walking back to her hotel in Myrtle Beach. They now think that someone on the road stopped and picked her up and abducted her. For most of the time she's been gone, the prevailing theory was that someone in her group did something to her.

That's a good point.

That's a good point.
But this was in a much more populated area and warmer...I just can't understand SS leaving that house unless someone was literally at the driveway to pick her up...and I am pretty sure somewhere in these threads someone saying that she left with no shoes (supposedly). I just can't imagine a scenario where one or all of these guys are not involved - even if there was an accident. I know that odd, unlikely, or unusual stories come out sometimes, but usually it's the most obvious, and it's just a matter of having enough evidence.

But this was in a much more populated area and warmer...I just can't understand SS leaving that house unless someone was literally at the driveway to pick her up...and I am pretty sure somewhere in these threads someone saying that she left with no shoes (supposedly). I just can't imagine a scenario where one or all of these guys are not involved - even if there was an accident. I know that odd, unlikely, or unusual stories come out sometimes, but usually it's the most obvious, and it's just a matter of having enough evidence.

I think it's unlikely that one of the men she left with is not involved. I'm trying to give other theories credence, but IMO something happened to her in Garrard County.

ABC/36 News

RICHMOND, Ky. (WTVQ) – Family and friends of Savannah Spurlock gathered in the Eastside Community Church in Richmond to pray for the missing mother.

“I’ve been really overwhelmed by just the shear vastness of where people are supporting from, I mean from all over they’re in Russia, and New Zealand and Denmark, literally from all over the world,” said Savannah’s aunt, Lisa Thoma. Thoma helped organize the vigil.

Savannah’s mother makes it clear that she’s not losing her faith in finding her daughter, who’s been missing since early January.

“I have to keep the hope, because if I don’t, I would fold, I would break down and I can’t do that. I’ve got a 13 year-old, her sister, who I have to, you know, go on for. Until there’s no reason to have hope, I have that hope,” says Ellen Spurlock.
Vigil held for Savannah Spurlock - ABC 36 News

RICHMOND, Ky. (WKYT) - Dozens of people came together at Eastside Community Church in Richmond Saturday night for a vigil to pray for Savannah Spurlock's safe return.

SPURLOCK+VIGIL.jpg

Family, friends and others in the community sang together, prayed and read scriptures. They also lit candles as a symbol of hope to help bring healing.

"Until there is no reason to have hope, I have that hope," said Ellen Spurlock, Savannah's mother. "Because she could still be okay out there and come home to us."

The family organized the vigil for the missing 23-year-old mother to keep her from being forgotten.

"Things were starting to get quiet on the front for police," said Lisa Thoma, Savannah's aunt. "We want to make sure we keep her name out there."

It's been eight weeks since Savannah disappeared.

The Madison County mother was last seen on surveillance video leaving a Lexington bar at the beginning of January. Police talked to three men she was seen leaving with and then searched a Garrard County home. One of those men said Savannah left on her own.
Community comes together at prayer vigil for Savannah Spurlock

RICHMOND, Ky. (WKYT) - Dozens of people came together at Eastside Community Church in Richmond Saturday night for a vigil to pray for Savannah Spurlock's safe return.

SPURLOCK+VIGIL.jpg

Family, friends and others in the community sang together, prayed and read scriptures. They also lit candles as a symbol of hope to help bring healing.

"Until there is no reason to have hope, I have that hope," said Ellen Spurlock, Savannah's mother. "Because she could still be okay out there and come home to us."

The family organized the vigil for the missing 23-year-old mother to keep her from being forgotten.

"Things were starting to get quiet on the front for police," said Lisa Thoma, Savannah's aunt. "We want to make sure we keep her name out there."

It's been eight weeks since Savannah disappeared.

The Madison County mother was last seen on surveillance video leaving a Lexington bar at the beginning of January. Police talked to three men she was seen leaving with and then searched a Garrard County home. One of those men said Savannah left on her own.
Community comes together at prayer vigil for Savannah Spurlock

Her friend, Sabrina, is on FB encouraging people to donate to the site that we're not allowed to mention. There's no "reward" per se, but they ARE trying to raise money for more searches.

Her friend, Sabrina, is on FB encouraging people to donate to the site that we're not allowed to mention. There's no "reward" per se, but they ARE trying to raise money for more searches.
I'll take your word that they are trying to raise money for more searches. There are 2 fundraisers I am aware of & their stated purposes are to post a reward for information & help the families with expenses. I'll assume your not referring to these two fundraisers as providing search money is not their stated purpose.

I'll take your word that they are trying to raise money for more searches. There are 2 fundraisers I am aware of & their stated purposes are to post a reward for information & help the families with expenses. I'll assume your not referring to these two fundraisers as providing search money is not their stated purpose.

You're right. I read through both fundraisers and neither one specify a search. However, a post written by the alleged best friend (Speratos, the one interviewed by MSM and the one who started the fundraiser) stated this. Since we're not able to link to FB posts then I guess it's not up for discussion. I have sent a screen shot to the mods to see if there's anything we can do with the information.

Last edited:
I hate to read that her aunt acknowledged that it has been quiet on the police front as several of us questioned that part as well over the span of this thread.
Where are you Savannah?

The thing is sometimes LE need to keep their cards close to their chest. They never tell the public everything but they are working the case quietly so as not to let any info out to possible poi.

I dont know why but SS case and this one Danielle sleeper case bother me . I Lived right down the road from where Danielle went missing at the time . It was a huge story . Both cases are very similar . The husband was suspect in danielles case but they had no body or enough evidence to arrest him and 4 years later he is still free . Hope that's not what happens in SS Case
Family and friends desperately search for Danielle Sleeper, young mother missing since 2015

I dont know why but SS case and this one Danielle sleeper case bother me . I Lived right down the road from where Danielle went missing at the time . It was a huge story . Both cases are very similar . The husband was suspect in danielles case but they had no body or enough evidence to arrest him and 4 years later he is still free . Hope that's not what happens in SS Case
Family and friends desperately search for Danielle Sleeper, young mother missing since 2015
May I ask - out of curiosity - no contradiction or disrespect :) Do you feel similarities because you think one of the fathers of SS's children might have been involved? Or is it something else about the case? Again, this post is not meant to be disparaging to anyone here on the thread or to SS's family, children's fathers, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodhaven1