Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that PR had help to pull this off.

He was obviously not bothered by the CCTV camera on Haworth St.

He knew the images would not be clear because he had trained the spider to weave a web of deceit. He is clearly waiting for the spider to do his thing before picking up LS.

The Sun footage was 12:19, not 12:49. And it hasn't been mentioned for a while so we're not sure it proves it's the exact same car.

If he's dumped her with water and food it's been almost 5 weeks since he was arrested, unless he left her with loads to eat and drink she would probably not have survived. It's more likely that we'll find a golden unicorn.
Wise Owls CMC and TTWO.
Like on any thread, on any topic, it's easy for it to become all-consuming.

I think we have to remember that we are all notionally on the same side.

Take a step back, have a day off the thread or maybe go back and skim through a couple of earlier threads.Re-evaluate.

Ive become sarcastic and disengaged going round and round in circles and have taken my own advice over the Weekend.

Some really excellent input and legwork throughout the threads. Patience and logic needed, especially when fresh information or ideas dry up. Physically draw up your own narrative once had chance to re-evaluate? Write down a basic outline of known or logically assumed things...areas of interest.. the park...the benches in 2 locations...the houses in Wellesley...Cctv x3....scream reports....LE statements.... Add any thoughts or reasoning why things DONT work for you. What troubles you about a particular line of thinking? Etc

Rationalise and read between the lines....draw conclusions using what hasnt been said as much as what has.

For me personally Im pretty stuck.

But you're talking about the time between the year 1661 and now, DNA evidence at least has come a long way since then!
I think the chance of a conviction would depend more on the evidence than the statistics.
Oh, I agree.

I was just stating how hard and unlikely it is to charge someone with murder without a body.

He knew the images would not be clear because he had trained the spider to weave a web of deceit. He is clearly waiting for the spider to do his thing before picking up LS.
I've heard that a male spider's front legs can double up as arms to box other male spiders out of the way. I guess a male spider could be trained to punch a cop on the nose when he gets too close to LS

Wise Owls CMC and TTWO.
Like on any thread, on any topic, it's easy for it to become all-consuming.

I think we have to remember that we are all notionally on the same side.

Take a step back, have a day off the thread or maybe go back and skim through a couple of earlier threads.Re-evaluate.

Ive become sarcastic and disengaged going round and round in circles and have taken my own advice over the Weekend.

Some really excellent input and legwork throughout the threads. Patience and logic needed, especially when fresh information or ideas dry up. Physically draw up your own narrative once had chance to re-evaluate? Write down a basic outline of known or logically assumed things...areas of interest.. the park...the benches in 2 locations...the houses in Wellesley...Cctv x3....scream reports....LE statements.... Add any thoughts or reasoning why things DONT work for you. What troubles you about a particular line of thinking? Etc

Rationalise and read between the lines....draw conclusions using what hasnt been said as much as what has.

For me personally Im pretty stuck.

Great post @ Spy Versus Spy ^^^^^^^^ :):)

It’s just a hunch, but, was this spider wearing a pair of long trousers, cropped trousers, shorts, a SKIRT and four pairs of Adidas trainers!? Possibly last seen climbing up PR’s spout...

New post but I have been lurking for a while :) you lot are so good. Just something that’s bothered me (sorry if this has been discussed before) the replica clothing of Libby’s that has been shown why isn’t her top she was wearing been included in this? Anyone have any ideas?
Probably because they were looking for witnesses who might have seen Libby, so only visible clothes are important. People are unlikely to have seen what she was wearing under her jacket.

New post but I have been lurking for a while :) you lot are so good. Just something that’s bothered me (sorry if this has been discussed before) the replica clothing of Libby’s that has been shown why isn’t her top she was wearing been included in this? Anyone have any ideas?
Ive thought it may be that theyre not looking to recover possible items but released as reminders to any visual contact with LS on the night/morn. As the jumper/top would be worn under the coat, no-one will have seen it?

ETA..Cherwell , the fastest draw in the West...

Helen McCourt and Linda Razzel's blood was found on the stairs and in the car boot of their killers. Danielle Jones' lipstick and blood soaked stockings were found in the killer's attic. Suzanne Pilley's husband took a long road trip and cleaned the car after she disappeared. No bodies were found and yet the killers went to jail for murder

Last edited:

I think he’s a loner. I’ll be surprised if anyone else is involved.

These are the charges and locations of crimes that PR has been charged with.
  • Between December 7 and December 10, 2017, you entered as a trespasser to a property in Raglan Street and stole therein of a value unknown three vibrators.
  • On January 19, 2019, in a public place namely Wellesley Avenue, you committed an act outraging public decency by behaving in an indecent manner by masturbating in a public place.
  • Between December 1 and December 4, 2017, in Hull, namely Lambton Street, you entered as a trespasser and stole therein a PlayStation 4 console, a controller and £25 in cash.

• Between January 25 and January 28, 2019, you entered as a trespasser in Ventnor Street and stole a computer laptop, a Kindle, a speaker, a quantity of sex toys, condoms, knickers and photographs.
  • On July 23, 2017, in Edgecumbe Street, you observed another person doing a private act knowing that person did not consent to being observed for your sexual gratification.

In my opinion.......If I were LE I would look into past attacks on women in the area that happened since a suspect moved to the area and then look at the description of the attacker!

I'm pretty sure they will have started to do this within the first few hours.

Which is probably why he's been charged with other offences.

Wondering about the court system in the UK. Assuming PR will enter a plea of "not guilty" on the 11th, does anyone know the typical time it would take to bring him to trial?

I'm pretty sure they will have started to do this within the first few hours.

Which is probably why he's been charged with other offences.
Was just saying maybe the decription of the attacker is interesting? !

Wondering about the court system in the UK. Assuming PR will enter a plea of "not guilty" on the 11th, does anyone know the typical time it would take to bring him to trial?
It varies I think LY depending on area/circuit and complexity of case.

A little bird told me that LE were hoping the charges against PR would buy them approx 3 Months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonsuli