Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have LE searched 'Spiders' nightclub on Cleveland St?

Frisking would be easier, they’ve already spread their legs!

Do we think rather than an accomplice, he could possibly have an accessory after the fact?

Naturally I wouldn’t contemplate committing an offence, but, let’s say I whacked my ex with a frying pan, cast iron teal one, then chopped him up, carry him in those supermarket home delivery crates, take him to local piggy farm for them to eat him all up. But, due to his skin being as thick and tough as a rhinos, with a face to match, unfortunately the piggies cannot gnaw thru him. I reckon if I was “in a situation” and needed help, I’m quietly confident that I could call upon someone to assist me cover up the dickdarstadly deed, hypothetically talking obviously.

Do we think this is a possibility with PR, does this occur often?

Do we think rather than an accomplice, he could possibly have an accessory after the fact?

Naturally I wouldn’t contemplate committing an offence, but, let’s say I whacked my ex with a frying pan, cast iron teal one, then chopped him up, carry him in those supermarket home delivery crates, take him to local piggy farm for them to eat him all up. But, due to his skin being as thick and tough as a rhinos, with a face to match, unfortunately the piggies cannot gnaw thru him. I reckon if I was “in a situation” and needed help, I’m quietly confident that I could call upon someone to assist me cover up the dickdarstadly deed, hypothetically talking obviously.

Don't cross Quintet :D:D

It varies I think LY depending on area/circuit and complexity of case.

A little bird told me that LE were hoping the charges against PR would buy them approx 3 Months.
I am hoping since they initially deemed the charges so serious that they had to schedule this march 11th hearing, they will see fit to remand him until trial. I just know how slowly things move here in the US, especially in more urban and populated areas where crime rates are relatively higher. If you take Libby out of the equation (which I am not sure that anyone can do - even officials who are supposed to be impartial), his crimes might seem relatively minor, which is worrisome.

Wondering about the court system in the UK. Assuming PR will enter a plea of "not guilty" on the 11th, does anyone know the typical time it would take to bring him to trial?

https://assets.publishing.service.g.../file/217420/swift-justice-stats-july2012.pdf

Table 4. Average waiting times for defendants dealt with in the Crown Court, by plea, England and Wales, 2011 Average Waiting Time (weeks) Plea entered All trial cases Committed for trial (Either-way offence) Sent for trial (Indictable only Offence)_ Not guilty plea 24.4 21.8 28. 6 Guilty plea 12.1 10.4 15.1 - At Plea or PCMH 8.2 6.9 10.8 - After PCMH 21.4 19.4 24.7 - Other point 11.8 10.2 14.5 All cases 15.8 13.7 19.5 Source: HM Courts and Tribunals Service CREST system

I am hoping since they initially deemed the charges so serious that they had to schedule this march 11th hearing, they will see fit to remand him until trial. I just know how slowly things move here in the US, especially in more urban and populated areas where crime rates are relatively higher. If you take Libby out of the equation (which I am not sure that anyone can do - even officials who are supposed to be impartial), his crimes might seem relatively minor, which is worrisome.

When you consider that it is already 3 Weeks since PR was charged and another Week until his first appearance on the 11th March, then thats 1 Month gone.

Not sure if 3mnth meant until start of trial or until end. Although Im guessing that its not including any possible sentence.

The 11th March appearance will likely be simply a Plea hearing.

Erm ... some serious thought has gone into that lol

When you consider that it is already 3 Weeks since PR was charged and another Week until his first appearance on the 11th March, then thats 1 Month gone.

Not sure if 3mnth meant until start of trial or until end. Although Im guessing that its not including any possible sentence.

That does seem to be the consensus - that it will be a plea hearing. I think someone confirmed it back on another thread...but at least there seems to be hope that he won't be released after the hearing, if they are counting on having three months to build a case, etc.

I am not an expert on UK procedure but I think his plea is already entered - though he can change it.

I think the hearing will just be procedural, to set down the matter for trial.

If the defence wants bail, then they need to apply for it in advance.

Do any of you posting about location think he'd be caught on both cameras? He's definitely caught on Spidercam at the bollard / dead end part of Haworth street. As it's a dead end he then has to drive back up to Cottingham road past these Gates with CCTV. How are they positioned? Would they have caught his car do you think? I know it's difficult to tell.

If he'd been wandering that street on previous occasions perhaps, maybe to look at Cottingham road, would they have caught him as a pedestrian?

I can't shake the feeling that that street is just too good for observing so many student routes and is just too handy a spot for his previous crimes.
What's the direct route to the park from Spiderman would be an interesting thing to plot , I clouding the ship cam where they think they have his car ....

Wise Owls CMC and TTWO.
Like on any thread, on any topic, it's easy for it to become all-consuming.

I think we have to remember that we are all notionally on the same side.

Take a step back, have a day off the thread or maybe go back and skim through a couple of earlier threads.Re-evaluate.

Ive become sarcastic and disengaged going round and round in circles and have taken my own advice over the Weekend.

Some really excellent input and legwork throughout the threads. Patience and logic needed, especially when fresh information or ideas dry up. Physically draw up your own narrative once had chance to re-evaluate? Write down a basic outline of known or logically assumed things...areas of interest.. the park...the benches in 2 locations...the houses in Wellesley...Cctv x3....scream reports....LE statements.... Add any thoughts or reasoning why things DONT work for you. What troubles you about a particular line of thinking? Etc

Rationalise and read between the lines....draw conclusions using what hasnt been said as much as what has.

For me personally Im pretty stuck.
Anyone have the time to produce this on a Google map of locations , and then likely route from A to b to c, then we could see if we can identify further CCTV opportunities

Just had a notification from Hull Live.

Coastguard issue statement as police and lifesaving crews at River Hull.

Edit- Looks like a man is sat on the old flood defenses near Myton Bridge.

Just had a notification from Hull Live.

Coastguard issue statement as police and lifesaving crews at River Hull.

Edit- Looks like a man is sat on the old flood defenses near Myton Bridge.
Don't think it's related.

"Our reporter is at the scene. He said: “They are between the tidal barrier and Myton Bridge. There looks to be a man sat on the old flood defences. He is rolling a cigarette.”

The police are talking to the man near the tidal barrier.

Humberside Police have been contacted for a comment."

Police at River Hull as man seen sitting near flood defences

What needs mapping? :)

See supersleuths post a bit further up.

He has suggested mapping all the points of interest spider cctv..oak road..Libbys house etc....

Your good at this mapping.

See supersleuths post a bit further up.

He has suggested mapping all the points of interest spider cctv..oak road..Libbys house etc....
Sure, I'll knock something up. Kids are going home soon so I'll get on it. Will try to include as much as I can. Will take a little while though to make sure everything included is in the right places and times are as mentioned in MSM. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fkownt