Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter like so many Hull University students would walk home alone late at night after working in the university library all along Cottingham Road and down Wellesley Avenue to her home. It makes me shudder now. I hope PR if guilty and in custody does not have an accomplice on the loose. Scary times. The girl gang Facebook group set up by Hull University students to make sure female students don't walk home alone if possible is excellent. A different line of thinking... I have wondered for some time about the grounds of a convent called Endsleigh Convent I stayed at in Hull when my daughter first started at the university it's right opposite Wellesley Avenue the Beverley Road end. Endsleigh convent was open for first year parents of students to stay at to make sure their son/daughter settled in the first days at Hull University. I was thinking of all the deserted parts of that building and the grounds and wondering if PR could have imprisoned or kept LS body there as it is very close to Wellesley Avenue. I know this is a new line of thinking and don't believe LE have done any searches there. It was just in my mind as I remember when I stayed there it was quite eerie and huge. Though I have read that part of the old Endsleigh Convent has now been converted into student rooms don't know if all of it has though. Just a thought of something new other than the park although LE seem totally focused on Oak Road Park so there must be some major thinking behind it to spend so much time and resources only there

With all of the searches and public request of sightings of disgarded items of clothes, I hope they have checked the cctv at the local tips. Or does anyone local to the area know of any clothes banks in the area?

I would not be at all surprised to hear further charges read out at his next hearing.
Joelle88 did say she was surprised there weren't more charges. I suspect he's responsible for the flashing and followed women case on 26/12/18 that was reported in msm. Police mentioned 26/12 before he went to court. There were lots of other rumours of his misdeeds flying around as well.

Legally minded people might know whether they'd count as second offences if not included in the original charges. Carrying longer sentences?

Earlier on in this thread was an e fit of a flasher in York in 2027. Looking at his wedding photos it does look very like him

Unless he left and returned Nt?
PR could have left LS imprisoned//unconscious/dead in the park and gone for help from someone (maybe the cyclist seen on the cctv). There was enough time. Which unusual cyclist cycles round a park to and fro in the early hours of a freezing winter morning. If he had been legitimately travelling from one location to another in the early hours to get home surely we would have seen him going past only once and getting home quickly in -5c not going past again 10 mins later. It just seems like he was up to something maybe helping PR dispose of something..

Last edited:
The old convent is opposite Wellesley Avenue. It was in my mind so much thinking how big the grounds were and how close to Wellesley Avenue that I did think of contacting LE to suggest it as a possible kidnap imprisonment place!

If this had happened I would expect they would have seen him returning there (massive assumption on my part but i think they would have had him under surveillance for a fair few days before his arrest)

I just think the runner and cyclist seen leaving Oak Road in the early hours must have been up to something untoward or why haven't they identified themselves to LE. Surely if something terrible had happened and you saw yourself on cctv you would want to help by giving a witness account or at least being able to show you were innocent. I just think if these people were just innocently on a night out surely at least one or two of them would have come forward quickly like grey beard did.
First of all, they may be unaware of the footage and the police appeal. I don't know how widely publicised this footage has been locally, but not everyone follows the news.

Second, they may have something to hide that is completely unconnected and don't want to draw attention to themselves.

Third, some people have a deep antipathy towards the police and would never assist them. This includes people who are law-abiding themselves but who have had friends/family who have had bad experiences with police.

Finally, they may have seen or heard nothing of any significance and do not want to get involved.

PR could have left LS imprisoned//unconscious/dead in the park and gone for help from someone (maybe the cyclist seen on the cctv). There was enough time. Which unusual cyclist cycles round a park to and fro in the early hours of a freezing winter morning. If he had been legitimately travelling from one location to another in the early hours to get home surely we would have seen him going past only once and getting home quickly in -5c not going past again 10 mins later. It just seems like he was up to something maybe helping PR dispose of something..

It's perfectly legitimate to cycle to and fro past a CCTV camera round a park at any time of the day or night in any weather.

(replying to LastSeenWearing post )

Last edited:
@Sera is great at maps!!

Sera you busy???

There's a you tube video I watched that has similar marked. It's a LONG watch though and I skimmed most of it. Not sure if I'm allowed to like to it here? I'm not usre it's overly accurate fact wise as it's an American dude but I liked how he used Maps.

My Theory:

Libby is turned away from nightclub, friends put her in cab to take her home (11.18pm).

Cab drops Libby off outside her house. She stumbles to the door but realised she doesn’t have keys or her phone. Upon discovering this she becomes distressed. She can’t get another cab for obvious reasons so decides to walk back to the bus stop/public area where she both feels safer and will be able to wait for the arrival of her friends. (11.29pm)

Libby sits at the bench, visibly distressed and vulnerable as she is heavily intoxicated, alone, freezing, left out and unable to go home or contact anyone. She cries. Motorist sees this from car and pulls over to check if she’s okay, potentially offering help/a lift. Libby explains why she’s upset and assures him she’s fine, probably would have declined help/lift as she would not feel comfortable getting in car with a much older man who’s a complete stranger. He drives off. (11:40pm)

Pawel had been scoping out area in car that night, probably left the house in seek of sexual gratification (in form of watching young girls or stealing items as he’d done before etc). His wife presumably was asleep as she would be a working mom of two, so he took this opportunity. He drives around, spots a vulnerable, heavily intoxicated, scantily-clad girl sitting on bench alone and impulsively pulls over and parks around the corner - a opportunity he’s never had, too good of one not to pursue in his mind. He acts on instinct without thought and approaches Libby, offering to “help” as an excuse but with no premeditated intentions. By this point more time had passed since grey beard’s interaction, she’s become increasingly distraught and cold and feels less threatened by the proposition of a ride back home (to wait) or back to the Welly (to pick up keys) from a younger, dwebby-looking guy. Pawel may have come across as harmless, possibly offering her a roll-up cigarette further suggesting he’s a normal, friendly guy not far from her age. He may have even mentioned that he’s “seen her round” or even could have lied saying he’s a student as well. He offers her the lift and she accepts getting into car. (12.09am).

Pawel drives Libby to her house, pulls up nearby, potentially offering to wait with her (for warmth). Whilst in the parked car he either makes a move on her causing her to decline and panic or she thanks him, opens the door to get out and he grabs her realising this is his one chance to act. Either way she screams, which may account for the bloodcurdling screams her neighbour heard. At this point she is locked in the car where he may have either forced himself on her there/ attacked her or driven off in a hurry to the nearest, most secluded area he could think off (Oak road playing fields). (12:30am could be slightly earlier though as I’m assuming time given was an estimate).

A sexual assault may have been continued/performed near or in the park which may account for the 15 minutes of screaming heard nearby. After which pawel panics and lashes out at Libby. He has the night to hide her, might have gone home at some point to pick up items that would assist with this.The cctv footage of witnesses walking past fields may show a guy scurrying away looking back behind him as he walked past a suspiciously behaving pawel in the distance acting oddly (presumably struggling to hide something that can’t be made out). The boy on the bike could potentially be a small-time dealer doing a drop off as he’s seen twice, they often ride bikes around at all hours of the morning. The couple could be drunken students walking home after their night out. (1:15-2:30pm).

My Theory:

Seems as good as any.
I have an issue with the person running away from the park area having seen anything suspicious. I think it's more likely that they're involved, were doing something they shouldn't be themselves OR they were quite simply returning from or going to the docks for work ( I Believe they are close by but not sure which direction and would account for a possible high vis vest) If going, maybe late? If coming back, just wanting to get home, were late finishing?
IF the person HAD seen whoever doing something suspicious, I really feel they would have spoken to the LE by now. Even if they haven't see the released CCTV, there's no way they wouldn't have heard of the case and loosely put 2 and 2 together.

My Theory:

Libby is turned away from nightclub, friends put her in cab to take her home (11.18pm).

Cab drops Libby off outside her house. She stumbles to the door but realised she doesn’t have keys or her phone. Upon discovering this she becomes distressed. She can’t get another cab for obvious reasons so decides to walk back to the bus stop/public area where she both feels safer and will be able to wait for the arrival of her friends. (11.29pm)

Libby sits at the bench, visibly distressed and vulnerable as she is heavily intoxicated, alone, freezing, left out and unable to go home or contact anyone. She cries. Motorist sees this from car and pulls over to check if she’s okay, potentially offering help/a lift. Libby explains why she’s upset and assures him she’s fine, probably would have declined help/lift as she would not feel comfortable getting in car with a much older man who’s a complete stranger. He drives off. (11:40pm)

Pawel had been scoping out area in car that night, probably left the house in seek of sexual gratification (in form of watching young girls or stealing items as he’d done before etc). His wife presumably was asleep as she would be a working mom of two, so he took this opportunity. He drives around, spots a vulnerable, heavily intoxicated, scantily-clad girl sitting on bench alone and impulsively pulls over and parks around the corner - a opportunity he’s never had, too good of one not to pursue in his mind. He acts on instinct without thought and approaches Libby, offering to “help” as an excuse but with no premeditated intentions. By this point more time had passed since grey beard’s interaction, she’s become increasingly distraught and cold and feels less threatened by the proposition of a ride back home (to wait) or back to the Welly (to pick up keys) from a younger, dwebby-looking guy. Pawel may have come across as harmless, possibly offering her a roll-up cigarette further suggesting he’s a normal, friendly guy not far from her age. He may have even mentioned that he’s “seen her round” or even could have lied saying he’s a student as well. He offers her the lift and she accepts getting into car. (12.09am).

Pawel drives Libby to her house, pulls up nearby, potentially offering to wait with her (for warmth). Whilst in the parked car he either makes a move on her causing her to decline and panic or she thanks him, opens the door to get out and he grabs her realising this is his one chance to act. Either way she screams, which may account for the bloodcurdling screams her neighbour heard. At this point she is locked in the car where he may have either forced himself on her there/ attacked her or driven off in a hurry to the nearest, most secluded area he could think off (Oak road playing fields). (12:30am could be slightly earlier though as I’m assuming time given was an estimate).

A sexual assault may have been continued/performed near or in the park which may account for the 15 minutes of screaming heard nearby. After which pawel panics and lashes out at Libby. He has the night to hide her, might have gone home at some point to pick up items that would assist with this.The cctv footage of witnesses walking past fields may show a guy scurrying away looking back behind him as he walked past a suspiciously behaving pawel in the distance acting oddly (presumably struggling to hide something that can’t be made out). The boy on the bike could potentially be a small-time dealer doing a drop off as he’s seen twice, they often ride bikes around at all hours of the morning. The couple could be drunken students walking home after their night out. (1:15-2:30pm).
Do you think Pawel killed Libby and buried her somewhere in the park? What about the running man do you not think he would have contacted police to say he had seen suspicious activity once he heard of Libbys disappearance as her disappearance is well publicised in Hull? Or maybe as another poster Cherwell mentioned he may not want to be involved with police

Do you think Pawel killed Libby and buried her somewhere in the park? What about the running man do you not think he would have contacted police to say he had seen suspicious activity once he heard of Libbys disappearance as her disappearance is well publicised in Hull? Or maybe as another poster Churwell mentioned he may not want to be involved with police
I do believe he would have killed her in that moment of panic, and since nothing has been released regarding the scent of death in his car or damning evidence of foul play, logically it would only make sense that he would have somehow disposed of the body in or near the park without transporting it in his car. I agree though, the running witness is a tricky one... he appears stressed/worried. He possibly could of merely heard russling in he distance that spooked him on his way to work, could it be possible he has contacted the police regarding this but it has not been announced?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici