Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, I'll knock something up. Kids are going home soon so I'll get on it. Will try to include as much as I can. Will take a little while though to make sure everything included is in the right places and times are as mentioned in MSM. :)

Excellent!!!

I'd have done it but ankle deep in water my washing machine just decided to flood my utility room.

New post but I have been lurking for a while :) you lot are so good. Just something that’s bothered me (sorry if this has been discussed before) the replica clothing of Libby’s that has been shown why isn’t her top she was wearing been included in this? Anyone have any ideas?

Maybe they already have it? He has stolen knickers anf sex toys before now. He fed his sister a line about the crying girl throwing herself at him and he could weave the top into that narrative. He can stick to that story for as long as as he likes

Probably because they were looking for witnesses who might have seen Libby, so only visible clothes are important. People are unlikely to have seen what she was wearing under her jacket.
Could also be hoping someone might find these items of clothing. In which case it's possible they have her top.

_20190303_171531.JPG
1) The Welly club on Beverley Road - Libby turned away for being too drunk around 11:18pm 31st January 2019

2) Libby arrived home - 32 Wellesley Avenue - by taxi around 11:29pm but did not enter the property

3) Libby seen on CCTV near bench on Beverley Road near Haworth Street 11:40pm - Greybeard stopped to help. LE believe she was in this area until around 12:09am 1st Feb.

New CCTV shows woman who could be missing Libby before disappearance (1, 2, 3)

4) Car caught on spiderweb CCTV on Howarth Street leaving around 12:09am

ITV News exclusive: CCTV captures car activity minutes before student Libby Squire was last seen in Hull (4)

5) Similar car being driven along Newland Avenue at 12:19am (although we doubt this is the same car and probably irrelevant)

CCTV footage emerges of last sighting of missing Libby Squire 'in car with man' (5)

6) "Blood-curdling screams" heard by woman on Heathcote Street at around 12:30am

Libby Squire's neighbour claims to have heard a woman’s "blood curdling" scream (6)

7) 15 minutes of screams heard from around 12:15-12:30am in Oak Road Playing Fields near river and pond and male seen running from park

Libby Squire disappearance: 'Eerie' screaming heard as student vanishes (7)

8) CCTV footage showing potential witnesses - a person running, a cyclist and two people walking near Oak Road from 1:15am - 2:30am

New CCTV appeal in Libby Squire search (8)

9) Pawel Relowicz arrested on suspicion of abduction at his home on Raglan Street on Wednesday 6th February and Silver Astra recovered by police

Man arrested on suspicion of abduction in connection with Libby Squire search (9)

View attachment 171897
1) The Welly club on Beverley Road - Libby turned away for being too drunk around 11:18pm 31st January 2019

2) Libby arrived home - 32 Wellesley Avenue - by taxi around 11:29pm but did not enter the property

3) Libby seen on CCTV near bench on Beverley Road near Haworth Street 11:40pm - Greybeard stopped to help. LE believe she was in this area until around 12:09am 1st Feb.

ITV News exclusive: CCTV captures car activity minutes before student Libby Squire was last seen in Hull (4)

5) Similar car being driven along Newland Avenue at 12:19am (although we doubt this is the same car and probably irrelevant)

CCTV footage emerges of last sighting of missing Libby Squire 'in car with man' (5)

6) "Blood-curdling screams" heard by woman on Heathcote Street at around 12:30am

Libby Squire's neighbour claims to have heard a woman’s "blood curdling" scream (6)

7) 15 minutes of screams heard from around 12:15-12:30am in Oak Road Playing Fields near river and pond and male seen running from park

8) CCTV footage showing potential witnesses - a person running, a cyclist and two people walking near Oak Road from 1:15am - 2:30am

9) Pawel Relowicz arrested on suspicion of abduction at his home on Raglan Street on Wednesday 6th February and Silver Astra recovered by police

Man arrested on suspicion of abduction in connection with Libby Squire search (9)
Fantastic job! Thank you.

I am hoping since they initially deemed the charges so serious that they had to schedule this march 11th hearing, they will see fit to remand him until trial. I just know how slowly things move here in the US, especially in more urban and populated areas where crime rates are relatively higher. If you take Libby out of the equation (which I am not sure that anyone can do - even officials who are supposed to be impartial), his crimes might seem relatively minor, which is worrisome.

First offences burglaries and offending public decency which covers everything from weeing in the street to terrifying women by masturbating outside their windows. He won't get much even if he is given the maximum.

I was under the impression that there were other public decency and voyeurism offences he could he charged with. The police initially mentioned a charge on 26th December which lots of people assumed referred to a case reported in msm. Instead they seem to have gone for a similar charge on 19th January. Made me wonder if they were going for the easiest charges first to keep him in.

View attachment 171897

Excellent work Sera!!!

Hope you didn't mind me suggesting you!!!

Excellent work Sera!!!

Hope you didn't mind me suggesting you!!!
Course not, happy to help! Could do with actually bothering to use my laptop for once though rather than trying to do the map stuff on my phone lol! Very fiddly trying to place text and stuff accurately but I tried my best. Hope it's helpful, if anything needs adding then give me a shout but I think those are all the main things like CCTV locations and Libby and Pawel's addresses etc.

Hi I'm a new member just joined today. I've been following the LS case since the start as my daughter was a recent student at Hull University and she lived on Wellesley Avenue so this case has both interested and alarmed me. If she was still living on Wellesley Avenue now I would be very concerned and feel hugely for LS parents must be the worst nightmare imaginable. I came across this forum when researching the LS disappearance and have been lurking for a couple of weeks. I have eventually decided to post! I have read all the threads from the start and been racking my brain over it for weeks. This forum is superb for info really fascinating sleuthing. My personal thoughts so far are that Ls had no key, realised that when taxi dropped her off, made her way to Bev Road/Haworth bench, picked up by PR who told her he would help break into her house to get her in as she had no key, friends wouldn't be around for ages and freezing cold. She believed he would help, got in his car, he drove her to back of her house then attacked her in the garden. He then got her back into his car and took her to park to assault her further hence the screams. He then either pushed her in the river Hull or somehow contacted a friend ( the cyclist seen on cctv Oak Road) to help him dispose of the body. Pr and other friend cyclist then left the scene. Something I have been wondering about is what stopped PR doing any crimes in 2018. He allegedly committed his crimes in December 2017 and then nothing til January 2019. The other thing that interested me from reading the threads was the mound of earth in the park with piece of timber on top whether something of significance was buried there maybe something identifiable belonging to Libby that could have been ripped off in a struggle like her black wrist bracelet. Sorry for long thread just trying to put down what I have been thinking of over the weeks since 1st February

View attachment 171897

That's brilliant.

7 screams heard in park 12.15 to 12.30 and 6 screams heard by someone close to back of Libby's house - could a drunk girl have made her way from one site to another in the dark and weather conditions? Given one is her home and remembering PR told his sister he'd put her address in his sats nav so would know where she was headed. Knowing someone is chasing her? Personally I don't think I could? But if on the Wellesley road edge of the park?

Frisking would be easier, they’ve already spread their legs!

Do we think rather than an accomplice, he could possibly have an accessory after the fact?

Naturally I wouldn’t contemplate committing an offence, but, let’s say I whacked my ex with a frying pan, cast iron teal one, then chopped him up, carry him in those supermarket home delivery crates, take him to local piggy farm for them to eat him all up. But, due to his skin being as thick and tough as a rhinos, with a face to match, unfortunately the piggies cannot gnaw thru him. I reckon if I was “in a situation” and needed help, I’m quietly confident that I could call upon someone to assist me cover up the dickdarstadly deed, hypothetically talking obviously.

Do we think this is a possibility with PR, does this occur often?
I can't imagine anyone helping PR clear up after a Libby style abduction.

I can imagine a similarly minded sick pal joining him after he'd abducted her and participating and then clearing up. I hope not cos this case is bad enough

If someone had tried to attack LS by her house and she managed to escape and run why didn't she run to a takeaway or shop on Beverley Road and ask for help. I can't see her running into a dark Park. I certainly wouldn't but then we don't think rationally when drunk. I just can't see her being able to run fast from one location to another if she was as drunk as has been stated when her neighbours reported she was falling over drunk

View attachment 171897

Excellent work Sera. Can you make sure that goes on p1 of the next thread?

Hi I'm a new member just joined today. I've been following the LS case since the start as my daughter was a recent student at Hull University and she lived on Wellesley Avenue so this case has both interested and alarmed me. If she was still living on Wellesley Avenue now I would be very concerned and feel hugely for LS parents must be the worst nightmare imaginable. I came across this forum when researching the LS disappearance and have been lurking for a couple of weeks. I have eventually decided to post! I have read all the threads from the start and been racking my brain over it for weeks. This forum is superb for info really fascinating sleuthing. My personal thoughts so far are that Ls had no key, realised that when taxi dropped her off, made her way to Bev Road/Haworth bench, picked up by PR who told her he would help break into her house to get her in as she had no key, friends wouldn't be around for ages and freezing cold. She believed he would help, got in his car, he drove her to back of her house then attacked her in the garden. He then got her back into his car and took her to park to assault her further hence the screams. He then either pushed her in the river Hull or somehow contacted a friend ( the cyclist seen on cctv Oak Road) to help him dispose of the body. Pr and other friend cyclist then left the scene. Something I have been wondering about is what stopped PR doing any crimes in 2018. He allegedly committed his crimes in December 2017 and then nothing til January 2019. The other thing that interested me from reading the threads was the mound of earth in the park with piece of timber on top whether something of significance was buried there maybe something identifiable belonging to Libby that could have been ripped off in a struggle like her black wrist bracelet. Sorry for long thread just trying to put down what I have been thinking of over the weeks since 1st February

I came here for similar reasons. A daughter at hull and feeling helpless whist thinking about what her poor poor parents are going through and what she must have gone through.

I'm thinking he claimed to be a taxi driving good Samaritan and anything is possible from then on. I'm dubious about the screams.

I can't imagine anyone helping PR clear up after a Libby style abduction.

I can imagine a similarly minded sick pal joining him after he'd abducted her and participating and then clearing up. I hope not cos this case is bad enough
Unfortunately this is what I have been thinking could have happened that PR was joined by a like minded individual when in the park both assaulting LS and this would account for so many screams. I just think the runner and cyclist seen leaving Oak Road in the early hours must have been up to something untoward or why haven't they identified themselves to LE. Surely if something terrible had happened and you saw yourself on cctv you would want to help by giving a witness account or at least being able to show you were innocent. I just think if these people were just innocently on a night out surely at least one or two of them would have come forward quickly like grey beard did. Also I have been wondering whether the cyclist in the Haworth spiderman and the cyclist seen leaving Oak Road could be one and the same though I do know there are many cyclists about in Hull though not necessarily so many late at night in snowy conditions of -5c!

Unfortunately this is what I have been thinking could have happened that PR was joined by a like minded individual when in the park both assaulting LS and this would account for so many screams. I just think the runner and cyclist seen leaving Oak Road in the early hours must have been up to something untoward or why haven't they identified themselves to LE. Surely if something terrible had happened and you saw yourself on cctv you would want to help by giving a witness account or at least being able to show you were innocent. I just think if these people were just innocently on a night out surely at least one or two of them would have come forward quickly like grey beard did. Also I have been wondering whether the cyclist in the Haworth spiderman and the cyclist seen leaving Oak Road could be one and the same though I do know there are many cyclists about in Hull though not necessarily so many late at night in snowy conditions of -5c!
That CCTV of potential witnesses gives PR a very long time with Libby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members