GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the podcast last night those friends said that they think that CW, when he married SW completely cut off his family like they didn't exist. Now, they theorize that with NK he cut off his whole family, SW, and childen, no longer part of his life. Paraphrased.

His sickness is too much for words. I went back and watched part of his original confession late last night. The manipulative detail was astounding...the cycling of the monitors - seeing Bella sprawled out - seeing SW on top of CC. Kids were blue. Of course he missed key details because he should have said he tried CPR, checked on Bella, etc. His constant manipulation and gas lighting of everyone from the second he met his coworkers that morning on is astounding. Facetiming his mistress from the bed he murdered his wife in less than 24 hours before. I will never believe this was all spur of the moment - it may not have been carefully planned - or even definitively committed - but I will always believe he fantasized about it. Wanted it. There is no other explanation in my mind for how quickly he moved on without devastation nor remorse in the days to follow. This man should be studied for how a sociopath can hide in plain sight IMO. How empathy and a normal life can be faked for a lifetime. This man was considered the best husband and father by most. I will never wrap my head around it.

On the podcast last night those friends said that they think that CW, when he married SW completely cut off his family like they didn't exist. Now, they theorize that with NK he cut off his whole family, SW, and childen, no longer part of his life. Paraphrased.
Yeah, but there are a lot of people in history that do that everyday - via divorce, walking away when they are "done." Their analogy doesn't compute. He is a monster. MOO.

He didn't say, but I bet the CBI dug into that question and we'll hear his BS explanation on Thursday.
Yes, and I won't believe it. As Dr. Phil said, he showed no devastation afterward like someone who committed a crime of passion unplanned and then struggled with what to do with the girls. I don't know why he waited on the girls - I think he needed to work up the courage just as he needed to provoke a fight in my mind with SW to work up the courage there. MOO

I have seen more than 15 references to a podcast. What podcast is everybody talking about? It must be okay because the references are still up, can somebody give me a hint.

BBM... speaking only for myself, this sums it up. IMO, the jerk known as CW is trying to get his final 15 minutes... just put him in general population and be done with it... pretty much guaranteed one or more of his fellow inmates would take him out quickly. IMHO. MOO.

I’ve been thinking that is possibly what he wants to happen. IMO

How can you kill innocent babies? They're so cute in pictures I just want to squeeze and love on them and I didn't even meet them. But your own kids? It's just hard to imagine. I'd struggle to kill a cute enough rat let alone a baby. Damn.
I agree. I can't kill anything. But I also don't understand how he could murder his wife. I think she was a wonderful woman. I don't believe he ever even hated her - by all accounts he was still smitten with her until he started his affair. And the son he always wanted. I think he just wanted them to go away in return for new excitement in his life. He could obviously never feel love nor real empathy. :(

Yes, it was cut after Phil asked if Bella walked in as she was being wrapped in the blanket. The article says she walked in as her mom was being strangled, so it's still not clear whether she walked in when her mom was still alive or after she was dead.
But he says nothing about them not being killed in the house, or that they were transported alive in his truck, which is my point. At least not from what I heard.
I don't believe Bella would have been carried to the truck without a struggle after what she had just witnessed. We have seen the video evidence, and there is no indication of any movement or struggle at all. Imo

Also, wasn’t there a story about Shannan closing the garage doors when she would take girls anywhere because they would “run away”?

Watching the full video, sounds like they may still be looking into NK.

Watching where? Tia.

I’ve got the DVR ready to record Dr.Phil.

HLN “In the Story” is on now. Imagine the biggest electric banner in the background, takes up almost whole tv screen. It says “WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MOMMY” with huge larger than life size photos of CWs and the girls pics.

Can we post the link to the full dr phil episode on youtube? I had to stop it like 10 minutes in- i just cannot stomach it all right now

( It’s already on YouTube?
: panic:

Thanks for the heads up. Firing it up in the big screen. Don't expect a twelve hour transcription as I did with the sentencing hearing haha

Watching where? Tia.

I’ve got the DVR ready to record Dr.Phil.

HLN is on now. Imagine the biggest electric banner in the background, takes up almost whole tv screen.

It says “WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MOMMY” with huge larger than life size photos of CWs and the girls pics.
Google Chris Watts on youtube, people have posted several copies of today's Dr Phil show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member