Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the responses everyone. I feel frustrated in a sense that I’d like to be doing something to help over there. Obviously the Police have their reasons they don’t want joe public getting involved. I just feel I’ve got eagle eyes going to waste :p

Did we ever discuss why a couple of the charges spanned dates? Obv householders away at time so unable to be exact on date is an obv one. Students/Wkends? Hols? Has the Burglar staked out the properties and observed repeated patterns of absence?

Could Trespass be used other than for house entry? I.e entering gardens or yards?
Maybe trying their luck with front doors in HMO’s, as a lot of them in the area tend to be left unlocked?

Thanks for the responses everyone. I feel frustrated in a sense that I’d like to be doing something to help over there. Obviously the Police have their reasons they don’t want joe public getting involved. I just feel I’ve got eagle eyes going to waste :p

If I lived local I would have my drone up doing some recording.

Some guess work on the actual sentence yes but I do remain convinced on it being more than just petty burglary.

https://www.banksr.co.uk/images/Guidelines/Advisory Panel Advice to the Council/Domestic_burglary.pdf

"Gratuitous damage involving acts of vandalism or soiling (i.e. damage over and above that necessary to commit an offence) is rare but causes greater harm to the victim(s), as well as indicating particularly high culpability"

I could guess that he actually stalked the people he targeted aswell before burglarizing....

I will try and shut up about it though...and wait a week :D

Well you know, I'm going on too Haha. The case I mentioned the voyeur actually had footage he had filmed of women going to the toilet and taking showers in their own homes, that he admitted he intended to upload and share. ........

Time is running out for his imprisonment. They need something to charge him with. I wonder if they will find a new ‘minor’ crime or whether they believe there is the silver bullet they have missed.

Unless it is something very persuasive, I can see him being released next week.
Does anyone know what time PR'S hearing is on the 11th

70? Jesus! Surely there's hardly any posts left to read and how do you know you're not missing anything? I'd have terrible FOMO!!

Just thought - you might not be able to see this :p
there's lots of posters left to read, many people have just posted once or twice and stopped. You know what's happening by the answers, and so much is just repeating the same thing over and over.

Brrr. I have gotten so much more jumpy about personal safety and security since following this thread. Is this a side-effect of joining Websleuths, and does it pass? I feel my threat sensors are set to oversensitive.

Need a bot periodically posting that old Crimewatch sign-off:
"Don't have nightmares...do sleep well!" :eek:
Could stealing very personal sexually related items and personal photos be deemed to be more psychologically damaging than just electrical goods and bank statements?

I know I'd be far more freaked out losing things like that, with zero resale value, than losing a few lap tops
It's strange how he seemed to know which houses had sex toys in them. I can't imagine lots of houses all having
Sex toys. I wonder how he knew or maybe he just struck lucky!

It's strange how he seemed to know which houses had sex toys in them. I can't imagine lots of houses all having
Sex toys. I wonder how he knew or maybe he just struck lucky!
I would think it's quite common, with internet shopping making such items easily available.
Ann Summers is a High Street store, and then there are the parties ..... ;)

Well you know, I'm going on too Haha. The case I mentioned the voyeur actually had footage he had filmed of women going to the toilet and taking showers in their own homes, that he admitted he intended to upload and share. ........

I read one case, young first-time offender, he had left a 'present' and smeared it on someone's bed. :confused: He got 36 months but had stolen a car too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member