Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion is that he is just small time flash your bits about and a few stolen goods, but saying that he could still be covering for the actual person, le look over here at me nothing else to see,

An article in the telegraph makes it sound like his English wasn't very good, it states:

Mr Relowicz's landlord, who asked not be named, described him as a pleasant, polite family man, who had never caused any problems during his tenancy.

He said: "He is very much a family man from what I know. The house is always clean and tidy and the rent is always paid on time."

A former tenant at the property said Mr Relowicz had moved in with his young family in 2017.
He said: "Their English wasn't that good so they weren't that talkative."
Libby Squire: father of two arrested in Hull on suspicion of abduction in connection with missing student

Totally.

I don't think he set out to murder, I think he set out to sexually assault and the rest was done in a panic.
Possibly - does that make it murder then. Probably not.

To be honest none of us know any 'next steps' he may have taken in the past. Looking into the mind of a thrill seeking flasher, to have someone in your own car would be a very thrilling next step.

That's true indeed, we can only base our findings on what has already been reported, outstanding unsolved cases. Obscenities are not always reported, nor, rape.

I thought from his last appearance where he was completely emotionless, that he must be some sort of sociopath/psychopath, to be able to stand in court, after being in custody for 96 hours in connection with Libby’s disappearance, and being the prime suspect, looking completely unfazed. I was convinced he’d harmed her.
Today, when he looked like he was on the verge of a panic attack, I just kept thinking that he didn’t seem capable of cold blooded murder. But I suppose neither did Dennis Radar or Ted Bundy.

Or perhaps he has more faces than Big Ben...

Same here. I can understand all these pervy and burglary things, but as I said here before, none have involved physical contact. Unless somehow he was provoked on this night, I am not seeing it.

Gosh. Presuming there were only PR and LS in the equation, then if PR was provoked....nah, I'm not going there, not happening sorry. I think to be fair to you, you wouldn't be meaning that.

Same here. I can understand all these pervy and burglary things, but as I said here before, none have involved physical contact. Unless somehow he was provoked on this night, I am not seeing it.
Don’t be fooled that he was only flashing on previous occasions, there’s been plenty of discussion in this thread and elsewhere on internet how it starts with a “lesser” offence and then when the thrill of that wears off, a flasher moves onto contact - assault and rape.

I didnt think they had named him as a person of interest though it's the media that has named him?, you would think they would be more cautious sometimes.

LE just call him a 24 year male from what I've seen.

It's only the offences he has been charged with that LE have mentioned his name in relation to.

Unless I've missed something.

I do understand what you are getting at though as his name is out there.

But I wonder if LE has no reason to clarify the situation as they have never officially said he is the person they are investigating with regards to Libby.
I thought after LE charged Pr for unrelated offences they stated via radio humberside he remains of interest them regarding her abduction or have i got it wrong again?

I thought after LE charged Pr for unrelated offences they stated via radio humberside he remains of interest them regarding her abduction or have i got it wrong again?

Only ever read LE say PR was charged with xx and a 24 year old male remains of interest in relation to LS. They didn't name him after his initial set of charges

I don't live in Humberside so wouldn't know that, I'm just talking about the official LE statements that are on their website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen