GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh wow he asks how everything is going in Colorado and Tammy tells him "we had another guy kill his fiance" ---aka Patrick Frazee
hahaha she didn't even say allegedly or anything. I love her.

But why would she be concerned about LE agencies contacting her? I don't understand. Because it was more important to hide their affair than to help with an investigation?

jmo
Yep. If she was interested in helping with the investigation, she would have called LE in the beginning and not deleted those texts.
In the past few days, Bella has completely and utterly stolen my heart.

jmo
They have all stolen my heart.
t4518.gif

My general impression of the first thirty minutes, he doesn’t sound torn up at all. He sounds like he did on the porch.

Unbelievable.

What valuable additional case study material we are being provided here, specifically for those with an interest in forensic psychology.

(ETA: Not that anyone will now suddenly understand this MNP)

Last edited:
Oh no, there are pages and pages still bemoaning poor Chris’s fate, it was not his fault, SW drove him to it, it was the patches, the constant videos, the lack of sleep.

I hope that none of these people are ever personally targeted by a psychopath because they'll have no idea what's going on until it is over. JMO.

Colorado man discloses details about killing wife, daughters
Authorities who visited Watts in February told him that "his life and situation was unique and we wanted to fully understand what happened," according to a written summary of the interview. An audio recording indicates Watts, 33, expressed no hesitation about talking.

[...]

Watts insisted that he did not plan to kill his wife or children.

oh wow he asks how everything is going in Colorado and Tammy tells him "we had another guy kill his fiance" ---aka Patrick Frazee
hahaha she didn't even say allegedly or anything. I love her.

We said it back then and let’s say it again now, Agent Tammy (and Coder) Rock!

(Last time she wore black and white stripes. This time I wonder if she’s wearing solid orange or green...maybe she’s wearing happy yellow...)

Hmm... "A family man doesn't do what I did" so why did you..?!?!

I can't buy something came over me defence and now I know it's wrong...

I feel so much for her family having all this out there... I know we want to know but this in some ways makes it worse.. Hearing him say being a dad was best time of my life... It's all so conflicting emotionally

It is all about him...

You hit it on the head, UKsleuth.

It's. all. about. Chris.

So maybe he planned to kill his family but didn't actually do it until something beyond his control took him over and the perfect scenario played out, including SW lying in just the right position to be strangled.

One of his prison Bible mentors needs to tell him that there is a precursor to gaining God's forgiveness....

You have to confess and repent what you did, not what "something" came over you and made you do.

Total fail this go-round, Chris. We'll catch you again down the road.

Last edited:
Look on Youtube under MommyRamblings, she's got it posted there,
Chris Watts Full Confession - In His Words- Best Enhanced Audio - Part 1

The sound quality on MommyRamblings is better. Unfortunately, my Internet has been cutting out all day so my attempts to listen to the interview keep getting interrupted. Frustrating!

SW was on a 3 day business trip, and she was as anxious to get home as her daughters were for her to arrive home. We've seen the videos of SW and her babies, the drama, excitement, and exuberance. Bella especially, reportedly got out of bed several times Sunday evening checking to see if Mommy was home.

CW's revised account that Bella stood by while he he wrapped Mommy in a sheet, and dragged her body down the stairs is most difficult to imagine. This was a smart child. I imagine her wanting to unveil her, try to shake her awake, even a child's idea of CPR, and not sit with her feet resting on top of SW lying on the floorboards of the truck for nearly an hour. :eek: Bless you child.

Seemed to me that Investigator Tammy was not buying CW's account of sexual intercourse either. She reminds CW that SW was found in her grave wearing a bra (also t-shirt and panties), and when CW seems caught off guard here, Tammy asks CW if he dressed SW and he quickly says no-- and clearly wants to change the subject. Next..........

MOO

I had a feeling....

I hope that none of these people are ever personally targeted by a psychopath because they'll have no idea what's going on until it is over. JMO.

What’s scary to me, and I’ve said this before, I think CW could fool a lot of people, maybe even me. And that scares me. He certainly fooled those close to him. Like I said, if I would’ve met him at the gym per say and we were making small talk I would never think...he just seems so laid back (my first impression back then and still my impression if I didn’t know better).

He is evil-he just doesn’t have a swaztica on his forehead like Manson.

Last edited:
Exactly! CW's sees his latest version as brilliant, in that he presents SW's murder as if she allowed him to kill her. She just laid back and accepted it. Monster....
Did I hear correctly him say “ I don’t want to know what she saw when she looked back at me”. The real story being she was on her stomach and he strangled her from behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph