Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO
Here is a scenario I have been wondering about which could explain why her body has not been found near the park.

If we assume the video shows PR putting LS inside his car and heading towards the park, what if they parked near the park but neither of them ever left the car. Suppose by the time PR had parked, LS had passed out and so PR decides to get in his perverted flashy mode while she is sleeping, and he gets half undressed. He then has to wake her to get his thrill and she of course wakes up and sees what he is doing and starts screaming and since this is the first close encounter he has had in a tight enclosed place where he cannot just run away himself, he then strangles her right in the car.

Then he proceeds to drive to the Humber river where that rumored cell phone signal may have placed him.

Just been thinking of this today as up until now I always assumed LS had gotten out of the car at some point, but maybe she never did until a deep river deposit by PR.

I think answers have been given on this previously but and some of the questions are rhetorical in that we don't have the answers :

1 If PR had killed her on his car and driven somewhere (especially out of the area) surely the cadaver dogs would have picked up on this scent in his car.

2 Also assuming if he had carried a body the scent would be on his clothes and skin. Are these clothes what are being looked for in the searches? Has his wife given an indication of what he was wearing and the police didn't find them in his house.

3 If PR went home in those clothes would a trace of the scent have transferred to items he touched / brushed against (door handles, walls). Cleaning the car out (if that happened) could it transfer to cloths, vacuum etc. Would it be enough to pick up by the dogs?

In my opinion LS was not in that car deceased otherwise surely there would be some trace of a scent and a charge of suspicion of murder.

Edited to add - I wonder if any cars were stolen in the area overnight ??

I dont know the area and I'm sure there are spots that do not have CCTV but with the amount of private CCTV around it's quite difficult to not be tracked around a city ...even if it only shows a direction

I'm sure he would wish to be tracked in certain places & also have a phone tap in too, just perhaps not in certain places.

Plus if they knew how long before he got back home they would know the possible radius .. they dont seem to have looked anywhere other than the park area

This maybe wrong but did I read where they have him back home around 3am ish? And if that time is right and he picked her up after 12:30 ish? Then how far could he travel to and back in 2 1/2 hours.

That seems like an awful long time to be just at the park. If those times are about right, it does indicate some traveling doesnt it?

Because, just assuming for a minute he is not responsible for anything other than getting her in the car with the intention of a thrill seeking exposure, his tory of a pass at him would be as a deflection of her saying he exposed himself. This meaning he truly believed she was OK and would be found and interviewed about the exposure.
but... but... now that I'm hearing he had scratches on his face in court, is it possible/likely that these scratches were on his face when he was arrested? and if he's connected in any way to Libby's disappearance and he is Spiderman and his passenger was Libby, he needed an excuse for them, i.e. Libby threw herself at him and lashed out like a madwoman when he rebuffed her (what with him being such a clean-living family man an all).

I think answers have been given on this previously but and some of the questions are rhetorical in that we don't have the answers :

1 If PR had killed her on his car and driven somewhere (especially out of the area) surely the cadaver dogs would have picked up on this scent in his car.

2 Also assuming if he had carried a body the scent would be on his clothes and skin. Are these clothes what are being looked for in the searches? Has his wife given an indication of what he was wearing and the police didn't find them in his house.

3 If PR went home in those clothes would a trace of the scent have transferred to items he touched / brushed against (door handles, walls). Cleaning the car out (if that happened) could it transfer to cloths, vacuum etc. Would it be enough to pick up by the dogs?

In my opinion LS was not in that car deceased otherwise surely there would be some trace of a scent and a charge of suspicion of murder.

Edited to add - I wonder if any cars were stolen in the area overnight ??

Good points but what if the strangling only made her comatose and she was only 90% dead until he dumped her body and left her for dead (sorry so morbid of a thought....these cases tend to get morbid).

That's pretty compelling.
I wonder why the le wud have been looking in the park/pond area for so long then if this is the case? Surely they must have had a good reason for these searches.

CCTV isn't monitored in real time, police have to access and review it...if he was on it at all.

Yes but they do do that ? They have had a month to do so ..
And imo it's very unlikely he was not caught on CCTV somewhere

Last edited:
This maybe wrong but did I read where they have him back home around 3am ish? And if that time is right and he picked her up after 12:30 ish? Then how far could he travel to and back in 2 1/2 hours.

That seems like an awful long time to be just at the park. If those times are about right, it does indicate some traveling doesnt it?

It's quite a distance yes ..but if they are asking for witnesses by the park up till 2.30 that would suggest they thought he may have been there up till then ?

Good points but what if the strangling only made her comatose and she was only 90% dead until he dumped her body and left her for dead (sorry so morbid of a thought....these cases tend to get morbid).

Good point. That doesn't even bear thinking about and would make it a whole lot worse :(

Yeah the CCTV seems like LE would be able to track his car movements unless PR knew certain streets to avoid the cameras.

If he managed to get out in the country then unfortunately she could be anywhere.

We appear to know he's familiar with side streets. We know he's familiar with East Yorkshire & North Yorkshire, having lived & worked in both.

I've not watched spidercam for a while now but I seem to remember a debate as to whether (the person thought to be) PR was wearing shorts or joggers etc. Could he have had spare clothes in the boot so as able to discard some of the eg maybe was wearing shorts but put joggers on over the top (in some of the footage we didn't see). These could then be removed and disposed of.

Must watch it again

He travelled to work each day to Norton, Near Malton in North Yorkshire, which takes around an hour to 1h 10 mins.

I've not watched spidercam for a while now but I seem to remember a debate as to whether (the person thought to be) PR was wearing shorts or joggers etc. Could he have had spare clothes in the boot so as able to discard some of the eg maybe was wearing shorts but put joggers on over the top (in some of the footage we didn't see). These could then be removed and disposed of.

Must watch it again

I guess he disposed of clothes before, December 26th 2018 described a Berghaus Jacket, surprised that wasn't missed in the home.

Took the car home and went back on a bike? Much talk about bikes in this case. Do we even know if he has a bike?

I dont know the area and I'm sure there are spots that do not have CCTV but with the amount of private CCTV around it's quite difficult to not be tracked around a city ...even if it only shows a direction

Emphasis has been on the park and playing fields. Private CCTV may not have been considered or looked at elsewhere. I doubt businesses and private CCTV owners look at the recordings unless they have an incident of their own or are asked.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

I'm just wondering about the Meganne car which apparently was found abandoned in a field not far from the Oak Road park area whether LE searched that with cadaver dog and forensics. Maybe Pr phoned someone he knew for help if the sexual assault went wrong and he needed a different vehicle to dispose of her body. Maybe he borrowed a second car from his brother in law and sister who apparently live in Hull. Maybe they came to his help. If LE found nothing on
PR's phone to show he made a call for help maybe instead he ran to a house of someone he knew for help and they came out in a different car not as yet known to LE to get someone to help in taking her body to the Humber in their car and that's why his own car was not seen going there on cctv and the cadaver dog found no trace in PR's own car. Just a suggestion. Maybe a bit farfetched??

Last edited by a moderator:
So many ifs and buts.
If LE strongly believe Libby is in the Park area given the centralised searches there, then why haven’t systemic searches been conducted ? If they believe they have strong’ish evidence pointing towards of either a murder/assault scene and believe the deposition site is close by, why have there not been & still not daily searches with a fine tooth comb?
I’m sure volunteers would be willing to help.
Still leaning towards PR being very lucky with regards to CCTV, being spotted & Libby not visible and the use of quieter roads, maybe then not spotted going out of Hull so no idea of a deposition site?
I genuinely feel Occam’s razor can be applied here and that many of the wonderful WS’ers here have painstakingly cracked the first part of Libby’s disappearance. The fact that PR was most likely captured on cctv just yards from where Libby was last seen, his back catalogue of perversion & the fact he’s currently the only suspect can’t be that coincidental that Libby either came to harm by accident or another attacker waiting in the wings, surely ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels