GUILTY TX - Andreen McDonald, 29, found deceased, Bexar County, 1 Mar 2019 *husband arrested*

People in the Facebook group are looking at organizing another search in and around the McDonald home. I would suggest the area behind Baptist Emergency Hospital between the church (CrossBridge) and the hospital. Maybe when he told friends she was at the hospital there was an element of truth to what he said. It is right by his daughter's school and so likely an area he would be familiar with.

People in the Facebook group are looking at organizing another search in and around the McDonald home. I would suggest the area behind Baptist Emergency Hospital between the church (CrossBridge) and the hospital. Maybe when he told friends she was at the hospital there was an element of truth to what he said. It is right by his daughter's school and so likely an area he would be familiar with.

I feel like they’ve searched the area immediately surrounding the hospital, but there’s honestly just SO MUCH wooded area within a small radius of their home. I’m worried about what a hastily dug grave would look like as time passes. It’s been in the mid 80’s in SA, which I would think would dry out any wet earth. It’s early spring, so grass, shrubs, trees, bushes, and weeds are all growing like wild fire. So it won’t be long IMO that whatever grave he dug won’t be obvious to a civilian search volunteer soon. I just pray she is found soon.

I'm starting to think he had an accomplice in the destruction/hiding of remains. Had her friends not helped themselves into the house while he was gone, there would be an entirely different narrative right now and he's probably walking free or hiding out. Maybe the gun purchase was to silence his helper when things got hot

What is with these guys killing their wives/fiances/girlfriends?

Not all of them are on drugs or steroids. I don't get why they would even consider hurting their partners or exes. They leave a long trail of devastation and heartbreak, and they eventually get caught and lose their freedom. For what? To show her who's the boss?

This poor woman, my heart is aching for her and her family and friends. I know we all hope that she is found soon. Another lovely lady's life taken by some monster.

I suspect a bail reduction is coming soon. Destruction of evidence is a 3rd Degree Felony. $1 million is probably high. I wouldn't be surprised if a reduction to $250,000 is granted and he posts.

No body and no known crime. This is nowhere close to meeting the requirements for a high bail. As lousy as it is, it is still merely a 2nd Degree Felony for destruction of evidence

I get that but it bites. I thought when they arrested him, I know it is always a guessing game as to whether to wait or not, some LE agencies wait until they have built the murder case, others do it on a charge they can level first while building it. My guess was seeing him buy ammo, etc. made them worry about the safety of others and what he may do next... Yet I wonder if they had waited or surveilled him further if they would have found her.

Not judging just saying it has to be a difficult choice by LE. If he does get out, they may watch him now but the odds of him thinking he is not being watched are going to be slimmer... I am sure they hoped to find her while he is in jail. Also once arrested for anything, and at their first court appearance, they are usually lawyered up from that time after, no more chances for interviews... Not that he was talking anyhow the way it sounds...

Sigh. I don't know, I just do not want to see him out.

I truly hoped she would be found by now. They probably did as well.

ETA: Here is hoping they find her and have what they need before any bond is reduced!

Andreen McDonald's Husband Asks for Bail Reduction from $2 Million

Authorities are still searching for the woman.

Initially, the sheriff's office welcomed the public's help in its investigation. Community members formed their own search parties to help solve the case.

"Now, because we don't have specific intelligence leading us to a certain spot that's conducive to searching with volunteers, we're handling much of those land searches on our own," Salazar continued.

Search for missing Bexar County woman narrowing to specific areas

Two weeks after Andreen McDonald went missing, and following days of searching in different areas around Bexar County, the investigation may be narrowing.

Deputies and military personnel were searching an area behind McDonald’s house in the Stone Oak area Friday. According to the Bexar County Sheriff’s Office, authorities are now searching specific areas based on what has been uncovered in their investigation.

Volunteers not giving up in the search for missing mother Andreen McDonald

A group of volunteers will continue to expand their search Sunday afternoon, 16 days after McDonald disappeared.

On Saturday, Marie Kaffaga was searching on her own along US-281. The group has been calling in resources to help in the searches. Kaffaga said they have searched at Camp Bullis, the Stone Oak area near the vicinity of the McDonald's home, Canyon Lake and other area.

"It's been tough conditions and there's not a whole lot to go on," she said. "We are trying to put ourselves in the situation and figure out maybe (where) we would go, as morbid as that sounds, but we're looking on the satellite maps for desolate areas like this, but (that) are easily accessible."

Volunteers plan to continue searching Sunday afternoon at the Overlook Parkway.

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/l...red-for-info-on-Andreen-McDonald-13702497.php
The Bexar County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in locating Andreen McDonald, the 29-year-old San Antonio woman who went missing earlier this month and is believed to be dead.
[...]
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 210-224-7867. Crime Stoppers may pay up to $5,000 for information that leads to the arrest of the suspect responsible for McDonald's disappearance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen
Back