OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#44

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going through the facebook archives on Chris Jrs page and he has several memes with homophobic and racist overtones. I always thought he was a good boy. I guess I was wrong about him. Frankie seemed like a good person. He seemed to be a wonderful father and fiance.
SMH. Chris Jr. was a teenage boy. He had yet to mature, just as any other teenage boy. I can’t personally count the times I’ve seen my own teenage child share something inappropriate on social media, for which I had to correct him and make him remove it.

Aha! Well, from the other teaser for the show at the Oxygen web site, they have a LOT of wrong information. They keep saying the family members were killed in 4 different homes on the same property - as if they were all living next to each other. Even a quick google search would show that's not true.

Anyone want to volunteer to put together an interactive map for the crime scenes? We've all posted several dozen maps of one kind or another here. Maybe we should put together one that has

All the crime scenes, accurately located
AW's Peterson Rd farm
FW's Flying W Farm
FW's property where evidence was found/where AW and GW3 used to live
Manley homes (if appropriate)
Dana Rhoden's work

What else? Any ideas?
I’m truly hoping Oxygen hasn’t produced a program with incorrect information. Yikes.

I think we should do a map showing how close CC is to UHR & LFR. IIRC, LFR is a road that would have been traveled from CC to UHR. In other words, LFR is en route and used to travel between FWF and UHR.

The picture is proof that they were at functions together. The Mom's attire mean this pic was taken at such an occasion. Remember Hanna and Chris had a baby together. There was a baby shower and birthday parties. Could even be graduation or even a funeral or memorial service. I know as a person taking pictures I lump people together. Does anyone know where they were when the picture was taken or is this just a random pic?

Second, just because they are like a family, again, the common denominator being JW and HR, doesn't mean their hearts were close and family nit kind. Heck I don't agree (hesitating at 'LIKE') with some of my family however I'm found in pictures with them. So they might be like distant family that come together for one reason or another for an event even. Would I go so far as to say they were close in heart 'like' family? I don't believe the patriarchs were like brothers in heart. However only I'm not the knower of what is inside any man so one never knows.

CJR, or even if it was one of the adult men, we all have our beliefs and personalities. A meme doesn't make the man. CRjr no one has contested that he used to get into many fights and what not, I just viewed that as he's a kid in rebellion first of all, but, too remember he was in high school, and depending on where anyone lives a 'good' boy could mean the one who gets in the less fights.

For instance only: Even my growing up in the eighties I lived in one town where honestly no one payed two minds about the "geeks" or "goodie Goodies" and for the most part they left them alone...next town over....if you were a boy, no matter what, your initiation was fighting and how many fights you won is how you earned respect.

CRjr was a normal child given, (Please do not take this wrong....) the place he lived. Might have some exceptionally nice people there and be beautiful, however OHIO is a tough place to live in.

I do not know how to go further without someone taking that comment wrong. Just statistics and stuff on certain aspects of states with some of the negative statistics being hire for Ohio in general than other states.

The picture is proof that they were at functions together. The Mom's attire mean this pic was taken at such an occasion. Remember Hanna and Chris had a baby together. There was a baby shower and birthday parties. Could even be graduation or even a funeral or memorial service. I know as a person taking pictures I lump people together. Does anyone know where they were when the picture was taken or is this just a random pic? [QUOTE/]

......My 2 Cents.......

George 4's Wedding on July 2, 2012 in Fred's Church on her property.

Last edited:
Were the kids together at this time? I should ask wether the GW (the father) and AW and CRsr and DR did they grow up together in the same town etc? What is the history there?

Were the kids together at this time? I should ask wether the GW (the father) and AW and CRsr and DR did they grow up together in the same town etc? What is the history there?

......My 2 Cents.......

Dana and Chris grew up in that Southern Ohio area pretty close to each other and Billy was raised by Fred and her husband George 2 (Bob) in Lucasville OH on the Flying W Farms. Angela was raised in Ohio but not sure where exactly. Obviously close enough to meet Billy.

Yes Hanna and Jake were together when the photo was taken, and you can see Hanna has her arm around Jake.

Last edited:
I’m truly hoping Oxygen hasn’t produced a program with incorrect information. Yikes.

I think we should do a map showing how close CC is to UHR & LFR. IIRC, LFR is a road that would have been traveled from CC to UHR. In other words, LFR is en route and used to travel between FWF and UHR.

This is a good Map to see the Flying W Farms on Camp Creek Road, and then if you go West it's not far to Left Fork Road. The Wagner 4, on their way to UHR, would have driven right by Kenny's camper on the night of the murders.

Flying W Farms Inc 6851 Camp Creek Rd Lucasville, OH Farms - MapQuest

Last edited:
Yes Hanna and Jake were together when the photo was taken, and you can see Hanna has her arm around Jake.
Ok enough for me ….I don't know who any of those people are (Face recognition problems) Just GW(patriarch) and it's the "mean" look that I recognize moreso than his face.... at first didn't see HR arm around JW....had to look for the hand. So ...to me that means they were close to go to a family function together.

Ok enough for me ….I don't know who any of those people are (Face recognition problems) Just GW(patriarch) and it's the "mean" look that I recognize moreso than his face.... at first didn't see HR arm around JW....had to look for the hand. So ...to me that means they were close to go to a family function together.
Angela said her husband and CRSR were like brothers. So they are not denying this

Angela said her husband and CRSR were like brothers. So they not denying this

AW and the W's have lied repeatedly to LE per LE. 'All of the Lies'.

The Victims family's have denied this being like brothers. Obviously, they knew each other thru HR and SW. (This is rumor only.)

I live in Ohio and it isn't a tough place to live imo. People that live in that area are offended by how their community is being portrayed.

The R's are victims. Their families are victims. WS is a victim-friendly site. I don't know and I can't even speculate of anything that would cause the R's to deserve to be murdered in the dead of the night.

The W's are accused of planning their murders for months, stalking them for months, monitoring their sleep patterns, social media, dogs, etc and JW had sex with a minor child.

IMO, their is no comparison to the R's loving family judging by photos and the accused.

jmo

Last edited:

The Victims family's have denied this being like brothers. Obviously, they knew each other thru HR and SW.

I live in Ohio and it isn't a tough place to live imo. People that live in that area are offended by how their community is being portrayed.

The R's are victims. Their families are victims. WS is a victim-friendly site. I don't know and I can't even speculate of anything that would cause the R's to deserve to be murdered in the dead of the night.

The W's are accused of planning their murders for months, stalking them for months, monitoring their sleep patterns, social media, dogs, etc and JW had sex with a minor child.

IMO, their is no comparison to the R's loving family judging by photos and the accused.

jmo

Thank you a thousand times over.

......My 2 Cents.......

Really. Well then GW4 changed clothes. He isn't dressed for a wedding party. His wife and his brother could be though. :rolleyes:

They were at the same event (whatever it was). That's how I take it and I don't think it means that they were close at all. Every year, people appear in photos with people that they are not close to and I don't think appearing in a photo means that they went together.

The Victims family's have denied this being like brothers. Obviously, they knew each other thru HR and SW.

jmo
BBM. Who claimed they were like brothers? What is your source to tell they weren't?

AW claimed the Rs were friends. I believe it to be true at one point in the history of their relationship. Of course, not in the end.

I also believe GW3 knew well KR. Remarkably, they were of same age.

The kids have known each other for a long time. They could have met at school of course. However they arent the same age. Therefore I tend to think the friendship between the parents played part.

They were at the same event (whatever it was). That's how I take it and I don't think it means that they were close at all. Every year, people appear in photos with people that they are not close to and I don't think appearing in a photo means that they went together.
Court proceedings will reveal how close they were.

If as early as july 2012, The Rs were invited to GW4s wedding, then they were close enough.

When did HMR and JW started to date?

BBM. Who claimed they were like brothers? What is your source to tell they weren't?

AW claimed the Rs were friends. I believe it to be true at one point in the history of their relationship. Of course, not in the end.

I also believe GW3 knew well KR. Remarkably, they were of same age.

The kids have known each other for a long time. They could have met at school of course. However they arent the same age. Therefore I tend to think the friendship between the parents played part.

We don't know if any of this is true. We have no verified family insiders to validate this information and nothing has been verified in the news media, except for some claims AW made about CR1 and Billy Wagner.

There's a photo of some (not all) family members standing together at some alleged church event, with no date reference. It doesn't mean anyone in the photo were close friends.

ETA: Regardless of what AW claims, she's been indicted for the murder of 8 innocent people. Killers will say anything to avoid the death penalty or life in prison. Her word is worthless and shouldn't be believed at this point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member