GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC he told LE that he always used condoms because SW didn't like to get "messy". He had a big supply of them in the house.
Ugh, I didn't read about that.

None-the-less, I think he's lying about having intercourse that night. SW was likely exhausted, feeling deeply hurt and confused by his behavior and had a doctor's r/x the next day. If it were me, the very last thing I'd want is sex.

He's such a liar who knows.:mad::mad::mad:

moo

I think the whole story about having sex had two purposes

1) he's trying to deny premeditation. He thinks saying they had sex means things were fine before the "rage" happened
2) possibly wants to hurt NK. I wondered if he might have been upset when he heard she had a "family friend" spend the night at her house. He also may not have liked her efforts to downplay how she had felt about him and the fact that she said "his cheese was already falling off his cracker".

You might be right. In the prison interview, I thought he really zinged NK, so he may have hoped what he said got back to her. He said NK knew he was married and wanted to have sex all the time.

I just have to say after hearing his interview that I'm sitting here trying to think of a worse case scenario for being murdered and I'm at a loss for words because when I think about it nothing could be as bad as your father, at any age, suffocating you to death but especially when you're a four-year-old and in your eyes your dad, your biggest Hero
/protector ..
there is nothing worse in my book including all terrorists rapists serial killers, anything I can think of -there is nothing worse?? I just I was trying to think of something and it made me really sad that I couldn't think of anything worse than to be a four year old being murdered by one of your parents who are supposed to protect and shield you from evil but then to snuff the life out of you?!?!?
So sad for Bella Cece Shanann and their unborn child Nico :(

I think the whole story about having sex had two purposes

1) he's trying to deny premeditation. He thinks saying they had sex means things were fine before the "rage" happened
2) possibly wants to hurt NK. I wondered if he might have been upset when he heard she had a "family friend" spend the night at her house. He also may not have liked her efforts to downplay how she had felt about him and the fact that she said "his cheese was already falling off his cracker".
Wholeheartedly agree. He is denying premeditation. During the prison interview, he kept saying he didn't know what he was doing, kept using the words such as 'anger', 'rage', 'snapped', and even 'PTSD'.

Dude forgot he already pled guilty to premeditated murders.

As far as CW being back on suicide watch at first I thought he feels bad for Shanann"s family because they are so heartbroken but then I realized who we're dealing with here and what happened was FBI, CBI told him that the interview would not be made public nor would the picture but it was and CW being the narcissist psychopath sociopath "genius" dumbass that he is, is hurt that he was lied to by his "friends" and also God forbid NK might listen to it!! It might make him look bad, because in his mind he was just reacting to other people and their behavior!! Also the fact that his cellmates are screaming to him how to kill himself, but I myself am wondering if he's such a genius why he can't figure this out himself!?!? A normal human being, first of all, after committing the crimes he did would not be so charismatic in those interviews talking about how he has had so many things in his life and this act should not Define how people see him..... wake up call Chris ...you will be defined by this act now and forever until the day you die and afterwards and anything prior as well, and I think how dare you even conceive otherwise??

CW's a genius only in his own mind. I think he got his IQ results from a fortune cookie...

The news that he was back on suicide watch appears to be a recycled piece by Radar Online, which was then recycled by the DM. Its very similar to the first suicide watch story whilst Watts was in the CO jail, and the latest sources are dubious. The DM reporters are not known for fact checking and they are sometimes incorrect, like the headline story about Patrick Frazee's mother being the one who said "the witch was dead" on facebook, (I'm paraphrasing), and it was the wrong Frazee but the DM have not retracted their story at this time.

It might be correct that CW's back on a second suicide watch after his interview with the agents, but it needs to be corroborated.

CW's in the Dodge Correctional Facility in Waupun WI, which houses some notorious killers like Steven Avery and Chris Coleman, so CW might be in solitary for a while as he's so high profile.

Maybe he was afraid for his own skin, but in no way do I believe that CW wanted to kill himself because of his horrific deeds after listening to that recent interview. He was very flippant during his recent interview with the agents, and appears to have completely forgiven himself, even going so far as to lie that Shanann laid back meekly and prayed for him as he strangled her.

He's delusional, a liar and a narcissist. His new role, in his mind, is Chris The Preacher. He has fan mail!

I think he's in for a rude awakening. No more tasty pizza treats in the DOC!
If I were him, I'd be hesitant to eat any pizza served to me after the prison cook has given CW's slice some extra special toppings...:eek:

moo

moo

Last edited:
You might be right. In the prison interview, I thought he really zinged NK, so he may have hoped what he said got back to her. He said NK knew he was married and wanted to have sex all the time.
Yep and he talked about her being bipolar (not sure if he was using the term colloquially or if she was actually diagnosed) and getting pissed at him for going home to his family or when she overheard his daughters in the background. Oh and saying all her online dates kept standing her up! He also essentially said he wouldn't have killed his family if he didn't get involved with her. Either he came up with the idea to paint her in a bad light on his own or whoever he talks to on the phone is giving him ideas. Or both. A far cry from his initial interview when he tried to protect her because she had been through enough.

In the latest interview we have CW saying that it was NK's idea to delete their messages to each other. He said that she told him to do it. I don't want to give HER any credit or anything, but we do have anything other than his word that it was her idea? Because this could be another example of him passing the blame on to someone else. I didn't want to delete all our messages, but she told me to...

I think in NKs first interview with LE she said she called Chris and told him to delete everything. Iirc

..which he brought to NK's house. Gross!

Gross is right! JMO, CW is a narcissist and a psychopath and they absolutely love to cheat. Just because a credible previous sex partner hasn't surfaced doesn't mean that none exist.

He may have had a big supply because he needed a big supply. In using them with Shanann, it would have been double insurance that he wouldn't pass something onto Shanann and get busted. JMO.

CW's a genius only in his own mind. I think he got his IQ results from a fortune cookie...

The news that he was back on suicide watch appears to be a recycled piece by Radar Online, which was then recycled by the DM. Its very similar to the first suicide watch story whilst Watts was in the CO jail, and the latest sources are dubious. The DM reporters are not known for fact checking and they are sometimes incorrect, like the headline story about Patrick Frazee's mother being the one who said "the witch was dead" on facebook, (I'm paraphrasing), and it was the wrong Frazee but the DM have not retracted their story at this time.

It might be correct that CW's back on a second suicide watch after his interview with the agents, but it needs to be corroborated.

CW's in the Dodge Correctional Facility in Waupun WI, which houses some notorious killers like Steven Avery and Chris Coleman, so CW might be in solitary for a while as he's so high profile.

Maybe he was afraid for his own skin, but in no way do I believe that CW wanted to kill himself because of his horrific deeds after listening to that recent interview. He was very flippant during his recent interview with the agents, and appears to have completely forgiven himself, even going so far as to lie that Shanann laid back meekly and prayed for him as he strangled her.

He's delusional, a liar and a narcissist. His new role, in his mind, is Chris The Preacher. He has fan mail!

I think he's in for a rude awakening. No more tasty pizza treats in the DOC!
If I were him, I'd be hesitant to eat any pizza served to me after the prison cook has given CW's slice some extra special toppings...:eek:

moo

moo

Manson family member Charles "Tex" Watson did become a preacher after his conviction for the Tate-LaBianca murders. He had some people convinced he really changed.

For Watson, and for CW with his bible reading and reciting of scripture, it's just a new mask, JMO.

Gross is right! JMO, CW is a narcissist and a psychopath and they absolutely love to cheat. Just because a credible previous sex partner hasn't surfaced doesn't mean that none exist.

He may have had a big supply because he needed a big supply. In using them with Shanann, it would have been double insurance that he wouldn't pass something onto Shanann and get busted. JMO.

I think that, sadly, had CW cheated a lot before NK, he would merely continue cheating.

It seems to me than only a man with little sexual experience would consider "the other" woman his Ultima Thule, the end of the universe.

Had he cheated before, he'd know that there always could be a newer partner, view the whole affair like "a fling", not like "love", and know that NK was not the one to die for.

I think that, sadly, had CW cheated a lot before NK, he would merely continue cheating.

It seems to me than only a man with little sexual experience would consider "the other" woman his Ultima Thule, the end of the universe.

Had he cheated before, he'd know that there always could be a newer partner, view the whole affair like "a fling", not like "love", and know that NK was not the one to die for.

I disagree. In her email to CW, NK stated she was looking to build a life with someone. If CW had previous sex partners, they could have been married, or in another relationship, or just had an agreement that it was only sex. He may never have been involved with a single woman before.

In addition, CW had never been left on his own for any period of time before this. He had five weeks where he didn't have to go home at night, and he had weekends to spend with her.

JMO

He said he woke up that morning knowing he was going to do it. Wouldn't that have been Sunday morning?
Just thought. He might have been planning much earlier to kill them. When he told SW he wanted another baby. I don't think he expected her to conceive so fast. She took fertility drugs with both Bella and Cece.
He probably thought he could get it done before she got pregnant SW got pregnant in 2weeks time without any fertility drugs

I wonder if he could have chloroformed all of them before strangling

That’s a relatively rare method on the whole.

Besides that, there is no evidence of that.

All indications are that he strangled SW in their bed, and smothered the girls at the oil tank site.

I agree. If he'd chloroformed them then I think LE would've found evidence of internet searches, receipts, or something. I also think it's something that he would've admitted to because, in some ways, it's not quite as heinous as staring your daughter straight in the eye and killing her while she's awake. Still heinous, but I think we were ALL hoping that he killed them in their sleep and they didn't know what happened. Unfortunately, I think he really is as terrible as he shows. I don't think he needed anything to break up the horror of what he did.

My thoughts are the rage CW says he had when SW came home was due to the fact that she was back home.

He had enjoyed his freedom for the time she was gone. Her return turned into a stronger rage each day as he had to return to his old style of living, playing husband and daddy. On top of this, NK ws nagging, protesting he didn’t spend anytime with him. So, he probably began to look at SW with hate. JMO.

My thoughts are the rage CW says he had when SW came home was due to the fact that she was back home.

He had enjoyed his freedom for the time she was gone. Her return turned into a stronger rage each day as he had to return to his old style of living, playing husband and daddy. On top of this, NK ws nagging, protesting he didn’t spend anytime with him. So, he probably began to look at SW with hate. JMO.

That's true. And his rage could have just silently built. It didn't have to be based on anything real or specific. If he'd decided that SW was the one standing in the way of his great, edge-standing mistress then he could've let so much hate build up in him that any little reminder just made it worse.

I'm still undecided on whether he actually felt enraged or not. I do think the crime was premeditated in that I don't think he suddenly saw red and began strangling her, but I think rage and premeditation don't have to be mutually exclusive in this case.

I've only just started to learn about this whole case a couple of days ago. At the time, I was too engrossed in the Mollie Tibbetts disappearance to focus on this case. Poor Bella, she watched her dad strangle her mother and drag her body down the stairs, and also watched her sister being smothered. She must have been terrified beyond belief. My heart is broken.

BBM
I'm going from memory but they've distorted that a bit. As he took SW's life he was envisioning she might be praying, and her prayer was "Father forgive them for they know not what they do.". Yes, those are among Christ's final words on the cross. I was astounded when I read that detail in the interview transcript that was posted last week. It is beyond strange he chose to correlate that scene with the crucifixion. He took his actions & the final thoughts he projected onto her straight to the height of one of the most significant events in the entire bible. There is a reason he chose that scripture, and I do believe it has something to do with his narcissism/NPD. IMO
Agree. It is his way of absolving himself in Shannan's eyes and God's eyes...he thinks at least. It goes back to I wanted to stop but I couldn't. It seems to me that he might even be suggested a demon came into him and made him do it against his will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get