IN IN - Paul Raymond Harrod, adult, may have been using false identity, Hamilton County, 27 Nov 1992

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d be interested to know what was going on in their lives at the time. Could he have hoped to reinvent himself, start afresh with a new identity, but history began to repeat itself, so he needed to hit the reset button again? Also, the $100 bill, who was on it, Franklin?
As a non-American, maybe I'm not 'getting' the significance of the Franklin question, lol.?

Can anyone here ID the logo that is on 'Paul's' jacket? I'm not acquainted with USA organizations and clubs, and how to enlarge the photo enough. Perhaps it would give a clue.

Can anyone here ID the logo that is on 'Paul's' jacket? I'm not acquainted with USA organizations and clubs, and how to enlarge the photo enough. Perhaps it would give a clue.
It’s an Indycar with the name “Chesty”, a company he worked for delivering potato chips

I don’t understand what “social” means in the context of that statement.
Like a social gathering? Or social person?

I expect CyresAres said 'social' and meant a US Social Security Number. Apparently the number PRH used at St. Vincent's Hospital in Indy was issued in 1987 & hasn't been used since his disappearance. As far as I know!

JMHO YMMV

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for your dedication to this truly bizarre case. Hopefully, we will have the answers we are looking for soon.

Let's welcome our newly verified member

CyresAres1 is the verified detective on the Harrod case. He is a great guy and I am so happy he is joining us at Websleuths. CyresAres1 is dedicated to this case and won't rest until we have all the answers.

Thank you,
Tricia

Last edited:
So the VIN (vehicle identification number) can be traced state by state. Definitely his vehicle, not sure how it got to Denver or how it ended up at the auto auction though. Records are non existent because of age of case.
It is possible the car was repossessed somewhere other than Colorado. The repossessions end up at huge auto auctions and the cars may be transported a long distance to or after the auction. Too bad the records weren't available, at least then you'd know if Colorado was where he left the car or not.

The Lead Det @CyresAres1 on the case has what Toni calls a "more than plausible theory". His theory is that "Paul" could have been working in the elderly home that the child's father retired/died at. - EM

BBM

This makes sense. Are there any group pictures of employees of that facility? Set the Purdue students to comparing images! As a break from their careful checking of Yonkers high school yearbooks.

Ms. Carzon have any relatives? A male relative who would take on Paul's name?

Almost as if you landed in a spy novel -- a man who leaves no impression on other people.

CyresAres, what do you hear from Dandridge, Kentucky & the man with 20 IDs?

JMHO YMMV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member