OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#44

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do, but since he is not a suspect I won't go against TOS by discussing him on here. Sorry. I recognize plenty of the names in the discovery documents but for the same reason, I won't discuss them.

Agree. If anything, these people's names appearing on this list means they were investigated and found to not have any involvement in the murders.

Jackson, MO is actually south of Ohio, so seems unlikely they would go south before they went north. IDK. Depends on whether they wandered around some before heading to AK. The most direct route to Kenai, AK from southern OH would be northwest through Chicago and beyond.

The last known presence of the Wags in Ohio per our timeline was AW's interview with LE on May 16, 2017. By June 19, Reader and DeWine had put out an appeal for information about the W's.

Since Montana is also on the evidence list, and since they crossed the border there, I'm guessing it's Jackson, WY, but I could be wrong. Ohio makes sense too, could be they hung out there for a couple weeks after the interview AW had with LE and after the farms were searched. I kind of wondered after that search in May 2017 if KW didn't tell them to get out of town.
Perhaps they weren't sure where they were going at the time, just getting out of town? (Sorry for not bolding, mouse is shot). I'm lost on who KW is, long day.

It appears neither Grandmother are in this list. Im guessing that will be part of more to come?

Yes, JMO, neither of them would be part of Angela Wagner's indictment, hearings, etc. She wasn't involved in any of the things they were charged with, possible exception being forgery.

Agree. If anything, these people's names appearing on this list means they were investigated and found to not have any involvement in the murders.

That's correct. There has been so much I want to say but just can't on here. I respect Tricia and the Mods and would never "intentionally" go against what they expect from me as a guest in their house. :)

Jackson, MO is actually south of Ohio, so seems unlikely they would go south before they went north. IDK. Depends on whether they wandered around some before heading to AK. The most direct route to Kenai, AK from southern OH would be northwest through Chicago and beyond.

The last known presence of the Wags in Ohio per our timeline was AW's interview with LE on May 16, 2017. By June 19, Reader and DeWine had put out an appeal for information about the W's.

Since Montana is also on the evidence list, and since they crossed the border there, I'm guessing it's Jackson, WY, but I could be wrong. Ohio makes sense too, could be they hung out there for a couple weeks after the interview AW had with LE and after the farms were searched. I kind of wondered after that search in May 2017 if KW didn't tell them to get out of town.

Link to Timeline

OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#44
I don't know where but I remember they passed the US-Canadian border in ND. Don't know if that was on the trip up or back or both.

I don't think Jackson WY would be on their route. It is south of Yellowstone and in the middle of the Tetons. I know they were hauling trailers and I don't think they would want to take that trip through the mountains.

JMO, she seemed much more relaxed and confident today. Anyone else agree? Last hearing she seemed much more tense. Her attorneys must have her convinced of a positive outcome for all of them. Fredericka's big media blitz must have the whole family feeling like they may beat these charges in the court of public opinion.

It makes her stand out when she's the only member of the family not wearing street clothes in court. Wonder if she was wearing the new security vest that Sheriff Reader purchased? May be the reason for fewer restraints.
I completely agree and came here to say the same thing. She entered with a smile and left with a smile. She must actually think she’s going to beat this somehow.

I knew how to drive a tractor in the 7th grade, but I doubt I could have a plotted out those murders. Of course, I didn't have the resources they did. I'd have to have gotten my resources to plan with, from the town library. Swiped my dad's old service pistol, and the old farm truck to get there. I'd been caught before I got to town.

My maternal grandmother only had a 5th grade education and she most definitely knew how to conspire and organize. She wass’t Book smart but she was street smart. Learned at the school of Hard Knocks.

I don't know where but I remember they passed the US-Canadian border in ND. Don't know if that was on the trip up or back or both.

I don't think Jackson WY would be on their route. It is south of Yellowstone and in the middle of the Tetons. I know they were hauling trailers and I don't think they would want to take that trip through the mountains.

Just jumping in - this is what I recall also. They went up through Canada on their way to Alaska and either AW or JW posted a family picture on FB, as if they didn't have a worry in the world. The pic was supposedly taken in Canada.

Perhaps they weren't sure where they were going at the time, just getting out of town? (Sorry for not bolding, mouse is shot). I'm lost on who KW is, long day.

That's my bad, a typo. Should be FW. Yes, long day.

Maybe they stayed around the area (near Flying W?) for a few days to answer LE questions, then left. To me it always seemed a little odd that they stayed in a hotel. If I were FW, with a big house, empty nest, I would want my son, grandsons, and greats to stay with me a few days before leaving town. Maybe AW doesn't like staying with MIL, IDK. Who knows?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member