CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #51 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really, really, really, really want to know when this report was filed.
The timing of this is likely going to be very damning to PF.
As if he wasn't damned enough already.

JMO.
I’m thinking last summer, just prior to August.

If that’s the case, then everything makes complete sense.

Failed effort to get sole custody, followed by solicitation, culminating in murder.

A curling iron, bruises?

Hey, I burnt my hand on a stove when I was young (only once). And broke my arm falling out of a bush when I was four, blackened my eye tripping and falling, and even got hit by a delivery van when I was five.

Generally, we call this childhood.

As ludicrous of a theroy it may sound lets see the outcome when the verdict drops. If this was Websleuths Gamberling.Com, I'd put my corn on KK being way more involved than she suggests. I'll comeback to you after The Defence is heard & rests its case. No body? The prosocution DID gamble already by cutting a deal with KK! For KB's sake i really hope you guys are right.

Normally, I'd agree that no body cases are notoriously difficult.

With this defendant, though, it's pretty much: "No body? No problem!"

PF has managed to provide the DA with an absolutely ironclad case with or without KB's actual remains. The circumstantial evidence in this case is staggering.

I don't think any of us need to be overly concerned that ludicrous theories are going to carry the day over cold, hard facts and an overwhelming amount of evidence pointing to PF's guilt.

DA May is going to painstakingly walk the jury through each and every single piece of damning evidence that PF left like a blazing trail of neon flashing bread crumbs for LE to follow.
Admittedly, this is going to take some time, because there's a veritable mountain of evidence to bury PF with here.

This case was a total slam dunk even before this latest revelation re: motive.

Now, it almost makes you wish there was a mercy rule for court cases, which is to say, I'm so glad there isn't a mercy rule in effect for court cases!
Because this is going to be a total blowout for the prosecution.

Justice is coming for KB.

JMO.

read over more Sam Kraemer Twitter from February 19. He says that KK said that PF said "You do not know how hard it was to go to Thanksgiving dinner after killing her." I can never understand PF, so help me: why was it hard for him to go to dinner? Did he want to talk about what he had done? Did he actually feel some remorse or shame? Was he so focused on his next steps that he could not chit chat about the weather or cattle? He willfully did this act, so....

Sam Kraemer on Twitter

read over more Sam Kraemer Twitter from February 19. He says that KK said that PF said "You do not know how hard it was to go to Thanksgiving dinner after killing her." I can never understand PF, so help me: why was it hard for him to go to dinner? Did he want to talk about what he had done? Did he actually feel some remorse or shame? Was he so focused on his next steps that he could not chit chat about the weather or cattle? He willfully did this act, so....

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
I think he was worried about completing his plan.

Even though he wouldn’t have felt remorse about what he had just done, he had business to take care of.

His life, his freedom, was hanging in the balance.

Sam Kraemer on Twitter

Imagine PF at the Thanksgiving table:

Sitting there shoveling in Jello salad and worrying whether someone would happen upon the tote with Kelsey's body over in that public barn.

Jumping when anyone knocked on the door, hyper-aware that it could be LE.

And no one to send to Walmart for Tums.

It would be hard for any killer-cowboy.

Sam Kraemer on Twitter

Purely speculation, of course, but I think there are a couple of reasons PF said what he did to KK there.

First, thinking in purely literal terms, because I feel certain that is how PF himself thinks, he did have a number of housekeeping items after having beaten KB to death with the baseball bat that he likely found hard to complete before he could head off to tuck into his turkey and dressing with Ma F. and the rest of the clan.

There was the problem of the clean-up at the townhome. This was hard.
PF tried his very best, as we know, via the Wet Wipes method. Once he ran out of Wet Wipes, he was forced to summon his trusty side piece, KK, to saddle up and head over pronto to finish the cleaning job.

Then, as MassGuy has discussed in prior posts, PF was faced with the difficulty of bathing and cleaning himself up sans the assistance of his mommy. It was probably all PF could do to figure out how to turn on the shower.

What with the Wet Wipes fiasco and the likely shower conundrum, it was likely very literally hard for PF to go to Thanksgiving dinner after killing KB. So there's that.

In all seriousness, however, I think the real reason he made the statement, "You do not know how hard it was to go to Thanksgiving dinner after killing her," to KK is the following:

He thought saying this would make him sound almost human, instead of like a complete monster.

Fail.

JMO.

Last edited:
I can absolutely see a child try to imitate "Mommy" curling her hair and doing this, because little girls esp., try to imitate "Mommy." (speculation)
Or simply being a toddler reaching things. Whether you were the child, and/or mother, every generation has a curling iron story! MOO

ETA: Or a hot stove, heat register, etc... It happens.

Last edited:

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
I believe PF was annoyed that he had to get to SF's table, and face family that he was reportedly estranged from, rather than complete his plan to get to the barn, etc.

I think he was worried about completing his plan.

Even though he wouldn’t have felt remorse about what he had just done, he had business to take care of.

His life, his freedom, was hanging in the balance.

or, despite having just having gruesomely killed some one, and asking (or demanding?) that a "friend" clean up the crime scene, he was, in some twisted way, trying to act normal- because he thinks murder should be upsetting? ... even if you are the one who does it? I just do not understand this PF.

I also do not understand this statement KK states he said: "Just [expletive deleted] talk."

I thought that maybe she was texting him and he wanted her to 'just talk' but I do not get the expletive- quoted or whatever. Was this supposed to be him being threatening, as per KK?

Sam Kraemer on Twitter

Thinking about how hard PF purportedly found it to go to Thanksgiving dinner after beating KB to death with a baseball bat has led me to now openly speculate that the reason PF called
Ma F. after the murder was in fact to ask her how to turn on the shower faucet and/or what the lather/rinse/repeat instructions on the shower bottle meant.

JMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members