NH NH - Maura Murray, 21, Haverhill, 9 Feb 2004 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will give this case a bump again. Here is a link to a page with some good information on Unsolved Cases in New England. People can correct me if I am wrong but the original post may have been by someone associated with Maura:

NH/VT/ME Unsolved Homicides: NH/VT/ME UNSOLVED HOMICIDES

Are there actual dates on that blog or just times of day? The first post at the very bottom is in some other language I can't read. Is that the post you are talking about?

I will give this case a bump again. Here is a link to a page with some good information on Unsolved Cases in New England. People can correct me if I am wrong but the original post may have been by someone associated with Maura:

Yup. That was Helena Murray. I think she was related to Fred Murray by a marriage in his immediate family. She was in charge of the social media aspects of Maura's case. Fred credited her as being a huge influence in Maura's case - spreading the word, positing information online, etc.

Here's a forum she posted in as well. Maura Murray - Missing

Are there actual dates on that blog or just times of day? The first post at the very bottom is in some other language I can't read. Is that the post you are talking about?

I do not really know about the dates but the poster Chad York has answered my question about the poster. Thanks

Honestly don't really see anything within that link that makes me think the person that wrote it was connected to Maura in anyway. Really it just sounds like an ordinary sleuther.

Edit......ok just saw the other posts about it being Helena Murray.

The vlog was made in 2005 so it stands to reason most if not all of the posts were made around the same time.

Here is another recent You Tube video about the case:

Well at least it wasn't one of those youtubers that are combing their hair and putting on make-up while they are talking about a case. Lol, I have come across a couple of those.

Well at least it wasn't one of those youtubers that are combing their hair and putting on make-up while they are talking about a case. Lol, I have come across a couple of those.

Good stuff but some of those still make good videos and know a fair bit about the cases as well but it does make me smile.

Good stuff but some of those still make good videos and know a fair bit about the cases as well but it does make me smile.

Yeah it's because you know the real reason they are making youtube videos is to sell their hair and make up products. In regards to youtube videos about missing persons and what not I actually prefer the channels that don't show themselves at all. They are just a voice that is narrating the story of the case.

#Breaking: Sources tell @WMUR9 that State Police, Attorney General's Office and FBI are conducting an investigation in North Haverhill related to the disappearance of Maura Murray. #wmur

David Sakowich on Twitter

I just came here to post this little snippit.
Sources: Investigation underway in North Haverhill related to Maura Murray case

I really am hoping that there are some answers found today. Maura deserves to be properly laid to rest. Her family needs this closure.

I wonder what they could be looking at / for at the scene after all of this time? Unless they are at a site close by.

Last edited:
Investigation underway in Haverhill, NH related to Maura Murray’s disappearance

"NORTH HAVERHILL, N.H. (WHDH/AP) — Authorities are conducting an investigation in an area in Haverhill, New Hampshire in connection with the 2004 disappearance on Maura Murray, officials said.

The New Hampshire Attorney General’s Office confirmed that they had representatives in North Haverhill on Wednesday as part of an ongoing investigation into Murray’s Feb. 9, 2004 disappearance."
[...]
"In February, Murray’s father, Fred Murray, claimed that cadaver dogs and a radar scan identified something hidden in a basement near where his daughter was last seen. The area had previously been searched and nothing was found."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa