IL IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is like the tenth time I’ve said this, but his father confirmed he had a massive nose-bleed in the car a few weeks before. In all likelihood, this explains the blood found in the car.
Well I apologize I didn’t hear you the first 9 times Jane. Someone else just noted that the family “assumed” it was from a nose bleed. Seems like a lot of blood was found. MOO

He's never been found and this is not crackpot conspiracy. It's is a global enterprise.

God help this poor boy, Timothy, because whatever he's been through will screw him up for the rest of his life. I hope the perps are caught but I'm not hopeful because they are a vast network.

Perhaps in Alex Jones mind. The Franklin case was a total hoax, so much so that the Grand Jury found it to be a hoax, so much so that one party calming such nonsense served 4-1/2 years for perjury. Most of the claimed "High Up" accused participators were out of country or were not in the state on the dates bad acts were stated to have happened. I live in the area, it's well known it was all unfounded and John DeCamps book was a revenge piece filled with misinformation and factual errors.

I’d never heard of Timmy’s blood being found in the car...ugh, cmon MSM give us some good news. You are so right though.

I did read somewhere (wish I could remember where) that Timmothy used to suffer from regular nosebleeds which could account for the blood in the car. I'd like to believe that could be true.

I’m so confused. Like I said I was unfamiliar with this case. I assumed mom had him but she committed suicide at the time!?

Rob Elgas on Twitter

His mum took him out of school, took him on a trip, then she commit suicide in a motel, and left a note saying Timmothy was somewhere his dad would never find him but he was safe. Most people took this to believe he was in 'heaven' and she'd killed him to keep him from his dad.

I snipped out too much of the quote regarding the phrase “tri-state.” I doubt Illinois would be included in something called the tri-state from the area where he was found. It’s too far away and not in the cluster of states that come together near Cincinnati and Kentucky.

I believe they were indicating they don’t have (matching) missing kids within their three state area.

MOO

Tri-state here is OH-IN-KY with the Ohio River as the natural boundary.
So, I had business in that part of town and this is a unbiased observation while we're waiting. Tim was found around 8th and Columbia Streets. Columbia dead ends into 8th which is Newport Middle School property, I believe. These streets are very narrow as they are 100+ year old homes on either side. I have NEVER seen this many news trucks. They lined both sides of Columbia and 8th, which is a heavy presence considering the block before the 8th St. turn off, houses the Campbell County Jail.
Interestingly enough, the three girls are still on their front porch giving interviews. I can't help but think, given the area, he would have received help one way or another because there is also a mental health office, city hall, main post office and a ton of law practices in that particular area. It's a Godsend he didnt get to Monmouth Street as he would have been lost in the "local color" of Newport.. in other words, he would have blended in and not stood out as he did on Columbia. But I am still confused on how he ended up there.

I don't know what would constitute as a "concerning amount of blood."
Relating to the nose bleeds my brother had a massive one when he was 10. His white shirt + jacket were covered completely in the blood, looked like a crime scene all around him. So IMO I could see the nose bleed as a possibility.
One of mine used to have these in her sleep. You would swear by looking at her pillow that she had been murdered but it was only a few drops. The amount of blood in a stain can be very hard to judge. A previous poster also said that the father indicated that the child had had a gusher nosebleed in the car previously.

I'm not making an "assumption," I'm reading the statements made by law enforcement. If you don't think LE can tell the difference between a child and an adult I don't know what to tell you. Real life isn't a movie.

Depending on what someone has been through there is the possibility that he looks older and possibly talks and acts older than his real age. The DNA will tell us soon. Either way this person is in need of help, imo.

That’s what I’m saying. His information was specific, and the person he was claiming to be, isn’t widely known.

We know about it, people from the area certainly know about it, but the vast majority of the country does not.

The age he appears to be, is not really conducive to a hoax of this caliber.

Law enforcement’s posture, seems to be one of optimism. That would be based on information and corroborating details that we don’t have.

So that, and the reasonable likelihood that Timmothy was still alive in the first place, has me feeling very good about this.

Also he is being treated at a Children’s Hospital...

I don't think people realize that LE and the FBI are not going off a blurry picture. They have this person in front of them. There are people who do forensic dentistry and forensic medicine who spend their life identifying people, both alive and deceased.

I just want to say FTR that Timmothy’s disappearance was before my time at WS and I don’t recall following his case. This has just be sooo incredible for you guys who followed and worked his thread!

I just looked back into my old posts and saw I had first posted on this case May 27, 2011. Praying for resolution!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa