CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #52 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
and sorry, but I believe KK did put something in that starbucks coffee. Maybe she didn't do a great job of it IDK...but Kelsey probably dumped that drink out.

I do not believe for 5 seconds that KK drove over to KBs house with her aunt in the car, got out, knocked on the door out of the freakin blue, and delivered a starbucks to KB just to be nice. No way.
BS!
I concur. Kelsey didn't drink it.

If PF took a shower did KK think to toss the soap?
If he flushed the commode did she think to clean the handle? If he opened the fridge did she think to clean the outside of the milk for instance ? Dig deep think of things that needed to be cleaned that might not have been.

I realize most of us would tell him to take a leap, my point in asking the question about what you would clean, I am on the hunt for the consumptive DNA, trying to get in KK's mind set and what all would you clean besides the obvious.
What did she miss in the cleaning they may have swabbed and found a minute amount of DNA. Inside door knobs is what I would clean they hold DNA out the kazoo, what else? PF was in there about two hours what was he doing and touching ? If KK missed that splat of blood on the outside of the commode what else did she miss?
Could it be MG's gun, the one missing a bullet? Is there something KK told CBI about PF firing a shot at something, that they did not reveal in the AA? MG, after hearing of KB being reported as a missing person, felt compelled to check the gun she left in her car that she loaned to KK and was disturbed enough about finding it in an altered state that she called LE. JMT.

I can’t stop thinking about the phones.

There is so much evidence that puts PF being ridiculously stupid enough to text to KBs phone within such close proximity to him. Pings prove it. I think we can all agree nobody is this dumb to text a phone in our back pocket and travel with it after we killed a person. Nobody would do that in this day and age it just does not make logical sense.
Saying he did so does not make it true.

Is Kk in the area and has control over KB’s phone at this time. Does PF actually know KB is deceased? Is he actually texting her or KK per KB’s phone ?

If PF took a shower did KK think to toss the soap?
If he flushed the commode did she think to clean the handle? If he opened the fridge did she think to clean the outside of the milk for instance ? Did deep think of things that needed to be cleaned that might not have been.
He had been in that house many times, so finding his DNA or hair there, wouldn’t mean anything.

Here’s the thing, she made three attempts to kill Kelsey herself. Clearly, she wasn’t fully committed to doing so.

She was willing to drive that incredible distance, which shows that she atleast entertained the thought.

By these actions, she demonstrated that she was comfortable with Kelsey being killed, and the fact she didn’t stop this damn thing, is further evidence of that.

She just didn’t want to do it herself.

That’s why I don’t think it’s a stretch to believe that she was willing to clean, because it was better than the alternative.

He was able to talk to her like that, and she was receptive to it, because she was in on it.

She wanted it.

And that’s why she’s so terrible.
100%

He had been in that house many times, so finding his DNA or hair there, wouldn’t mean anything.
But if there were DNA found in places she cleaned was PF back at the condo after the 22nd? Did she clean down in the vent? Or just retrieve the tooth. If KB DNA was found in the vent that would corroborate her story. @ Massguy you challenged us to think outside the box on this one.

But if there were DNA found in places she cleaned was PF back at the condo after the 22nd?
There would be no way of knowing when the DNA got there.

Even if an area has been cleaned, you can’t prove old DNA vs newer DNA, or that new DNA was placed on top of a cleaned area (she might have missed a spot).

Whatever this DNA evidence is, it has to have incriminating implications.

I just can’t figure out what the hell it could be.

There would be no way of knowing when the DNA got there.

Even if an area has been cleaned, you can’t prove old DNA vs newer DNA, or that new DNA was placed on top of a cleaned area (she might have missed a spot).

Whatever this DNA evidence is, it has to have incriminating implications.

I just can’t figure out what the hell it could be.
Well me either , but we can toss the ball out and see what our brainiacs on here come up with. Hair would be no big deal since he was in there often, but if PF hair was found somewhere it should not be would be something to look at.
Perhaps there was something left on the haystack. I cannot imagine his boots not having a great amount of blood on them. I am thinking it may be KB's blood somewhere it would not normally be.

Well me either , but we can toss the ball out and see what our brainiacs on here come up with. Hair would be no big deal since he was in there often, but if PF hair was found somewhere it should not be would be something to look at.
Perhaps there was something left on the haystack. I cannot imagine his boots not having a great amount of blood on them. I am thinking it may be KB's blood somewhere it would not normally be.
I don’t like the haystack, because I don’t think the evidence there would be consumptive.

Boots I really like, or something along those lines.

The murder weapon was apparently destroyed, so that’s out.

Perhaps a swab of the inside of his washing machine. I’m not sure that any blood could survive that, but I suppose that’s possible.

Incriminating if that was Kelsey’s blood.

I admit that I didn’t read each search warrant, but I seem to recall a statement somewhere that KK and PF communicated thru Facebook. Again, just my recollection, but I believe the search warrant on KK’s wasn’t served. Does anyone know if they served a warrant for PF’s? I would love to see any communications between the two. FB or texts; I hope LE has something there to corroborate the solicitation charges.

I admit that I didn’t read each search warrant, but I seem to recall a statement somewhere that KK and PF communicated thru Facebook. Again, just my recollection, but I believe the search warrant on KK’s wasn’t served. Does anyone know if they served a warrant for PF’s? I would love to see any communications between the two. FB or texts; I hope LE has something there to corroborate the solicitation charges.
They did serve a search warrant for PF’s Facebook account.

This would include messages and location data.

We don’t know what they were able to recover, nor do we know what they discovered when they downloaded his phone.

I’m sure there are incriminating things there.

https://www.courts.state.co.us/user...terest/2018CR330/002/19-11 Search Warrant.pdf

I can’t stop thinking about the phones.

There is so much evidence that puts PF being ridiculously stupid enough to text to KBs phone within such close proximity to him. Pings prove it. I think we can all agree nobody is this dumb to text a phone in our back pocket and travel with it after we killed a person. Nobody would do that in this day and age it just does not make logical sense.
Saying he did so does not make it true.

Is Kk in the area and has control over KB’s phone at this time. Does PF actually know KB is deceased? Is he actually texting her or KK per KB’s phone ?
I think he is that stupid. But I also think you just came up w/an explanation that might be tried.

My counter would be if KK took the extreme step of killing KB to live happily ever after w/PF, why in the world would she also frame him for the crime by using KBs phone? That defeats the whole purpose.

and sorry, but I believe KK did put something in that starbucks coffee. Maybe she didn't do a great job of it IDK...but Kelsey probably dumped that drink out.

I do not believe for 5 seconds that KK drove over to KBs house with her aunt in the car, got out, knocked on the door out of the freakin blue, and delivered a starbucks to KB just to be nice. No way.
BS!
I also suspected KK spiked the coffee, but then I thought wouldn’t her aunt have seen her put something in the coffee? Not so sure.

JMO

ETA not so sure and to change verb tense. o_O

Last edited:
DBM

Last edited:
I don’t like the haystack, because I don’t think the evidence there would be consumptive.

Boots I really like, or something along those lines.

The murder weapon was apparently destroyed, so that’s out.

Perhaps a swab of the inside of his washing machine. I’m not sure that any blood could survive that, but I suppose that’s possible.

Incriminating if that was Kelsey’s blood.
According to the SW they did take boots I remember size 12

Iirc, there were two pair. I don't recall if they took both pair.
Yes, two pairs were taken - items 48 and 49. Both Khombu, size 12 and 12M.

D1CdYVYWwAA8O74.jpg

CO - CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Media, Maps and Timelines *NO DISCUSSION*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vymocycy