CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you understand the difference between "explicitly approved" and implied consent? If not look it up and that will answer your question.

You said he gave 'implied consent based on previous acts', previous acts would have had to have had consent in order for future acts to be considered 'implied consent based on previous acts'.

But the problem with "Implied Consent" has never been proven in this case. If it can't be proven there is no evidence of it for Trial.
That's up to the jury to decide. It will be an option offered to them in the CA and something for them to consider.

I've been thinking about the phone pinging stuff. According to MM's description of the grave site location: Mystery 'digger' track marks found at McStay family grave site | Daily Mail Online

‘There is a quarry just up the track from the site so a Bobcat would not raise a red flag. ......Also there’s a shooting range up the street, so gunshots wouldn’t be out of place."

Could CM be doing something or passing by the quarry, or at the shooting range (not sure if he did shooting), when the phone pinged near the grave site?

I've been thinking about the phone pinging stuff. According to MM's description of the grave site location: Mystery 'digger' track marks found at McStay family grave site | Daily Mail Online

‘There is a quarry just up the track from the site so a Bobcat would not raise a red flag. ......Also there’s a shooting range up the street, so gunshots wouldn’t be out of place."

Could CM be doing something or passing by the quarry, or at the shooting range (not sure if he did shooting), when the phone pinged near the grave site?
Well, he has had a lot of time to explain it.

That was an account not a check and we don't know he was doing that to "cover his tracks".
Why else would he be trying to get rid of the evidence about his activity, writing, printing & deleting checks from Joey's accounts through QB's by calling them and impersonating Joseph McStay to delete QB's if he had any authority whatsoever to use JM's accounts?
And he also did manage to steal money from those accounts by cashing of checks at the Union Bank?

Sorry, but I must now leave and go attend to my fields.

We don't know, he said he wasn't near there in the police interview, so he would have to testify to that (and admit to having lied before).

Nope. He said he was visiting his sister but she said he hadn't been to her house in years.

So La Rock testified that the laptop in pic 2 and 3 below is not the same as the one in pic 1, because the one in pic 1 had never been used ever since Oct 25, 2009, but the one shown in pic 2 and 3 were used until the family went missing, or at least Jan 15, 2010. Guess it's likely it is the one named JOSEPE-LAP that used to be on the network (unless they had more than 2 laptops)?

Attachments

• 110.jpg
    110.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 112.jpg
    112.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 6
One can support Merritt and think he's innocent without being rude to other posters.

Have a wonderful night.

Cabo, people who don't have arguments rely on rudeness. I hope you're not done for the evening, as I think there are still some interesting points to be made, and you surely can be counted on to make a quite a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500