GUILTY UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's mental. Remember Kenny Ritchie, the death row prisoner from America? He had a pen pal over here, my husband knew her quite well, she was his godfather's daughter. She was also mental. She joined the campaign for his release, he was released and I'm sure he resided in Edinburgh for a while.
The world is mad o_O

She lives near me

Tried posting a link to the page but it came up no longer available so took screen shots .

Attachments

• 57732536-6BD1-44A4-BAA0-9298F2CBBABE.png
    57732536-6BD1-44A4-BAA0-9298F2CBBABE.png
    484 KB · Views: 92
  • ABE400E5-BC04-4F96-A936-CA44A1E86D6A.png
    ABE400E5-BC04-4F96-A936-CA44A1E86D6A.png
    402.5 KB · Views: 85
  • B79A5F40-B974-4ED3-BCE8-94BF2ACF04FF.png
    B79A5F40-B974-4ED3-BCE8-94BF2ACF04FF.png
    381.1 KB · Views: 81
  • 96062EA9-903C-43B3-BE54-5AC6FC6573BD.png
    96062EA9-903C-43B3-BE54-5AC6FC6573BD.png
    403.1 KB · Views: 77
  • 5ED967FC-A233-4381-8FFC-BF85EC72E764.png
    5ED967FC-A233-4381-8FFC-BF85EC72E764.png
    430.7 KB · Views: 80
  • BA71A365-556B-4185-96CB-796829B2B0A5.png
    BA71A365-556B-4185-96CB-796829B2B0A5.png
    518.4 KB · Views: 84
Yeah, no way he became what he is from nothing. Maybe his parents did sweep it under the carpet. Seems social workers say bad parenting, if AC had any social work input is it possible his parents were told the same?
That's a great point Yenriac. I wouldn't trust social services as far as I could throw them. They have messed up, time and time again.

That's a great point Yenriac. I wouldn't trust social services as far as I could throw them. They have messed up, time and time again.
Thanks. It's not outwith the realms of possibility. I don't trust them either, so many serious mess ups in the media, that we know about. I can picture it. Parent: 'I'm concerned about my child's behaviour, he/she hurts siblings, hurts me, is never sorry or shows any empathy'
Social Worker: 'It's good you've highlighted it, shows that you are not completely lacking in your parenting skills however you could be doing this better or that better, we'll come back in 6 months to see if YOU'VE improved as a parent'

Thanks. It's not outwith the realms of possibility. I don't trust them either, so many serious mess ups in the media, that we know about. I can picture it. Parent: 'I'm concerned about my child's behaviour, he/she hurts siblings, hurts me, is never sorry or shows any empathy'
Social Worker: 'It's good you've highlighted it, shows that you are not completely lacking in your parenting skills however you could be doing this better or that better, we'll come back in 6 months to see if YOU'VE improved as a parent'

Schools are the same,my kid is having serious behaviour issues at school,stemming from anxiety directly related to changes at school,the head called me in saying she wanted to find a way to help him and when I got there the first thing she asked was"is he like this at home?" and when I said no she basically called me a liar!!!!,not helpful at all:rolleyes:
You would think SS would realise that if a parent is actively seeking their help,considering how much mistrust there is for them,then there is a genuine issue that the parents have tried to fix and now they need help!!

Schools are the same,my kid is having serious behaviour issues at school,stemming from anxiety directly related to changes at school,the head called me in saying she wanted to find a way to help him and when I got there the first thing she asked was"is he like this at home?" and when I said no she basically called me a liar!!!!,not helpful at all:rolleyes:
You would think SS would realise that if a parent is actively seeking their help,considering how much mistrust there is for them,then there is a genuine issue that the parents have tried to fix and now they need help!!
Yeah, it happens all too often. What schools need to bear in mind is they are responsible for the care of your child during school hours.
SS should commend parents when asking for help not condemn them and their skills.

I think this is Alesha's grandmothers flat up for sale. It a 4 bed flat is for sale and it's the first floor flat. I remember the media saying Alesha's bedroom was supposed to be at the top of the house. There is a pink bedroom featured in the slideshow of photos which I thought must have been Alesha's room because her favourite colour was pink...but the room has a photo frame of a name beginning with S on the wall. And also a big S ornament thing on the side table beside the bed...so I don't know if it is? It was listed on the 19th of April. I also see that the other flat below is up for rent (the 2 bedroom one).

Check out this property for sale on PrimeLocation!

I think this is Alesha's grandmothers flat up for sale. It a 4 bed flat is for sale and it's the first floor flat. I remember the media saying Alesha's bedroom was supposed to be at the top of the house. There is a pink bedroom featured in the slideshow of photos which I thought must have been Alesha's room because her favourite colour was pink...but the room has a photo frame of a name beginning with S on the wall. And also a big S ornament thing on the side table beside the bed...so I don't know if it is? It was listed on the 19th of April. I also see that the other flat below is up for rent (the 2 bedroom one).

It wasn’t cream the house though was it? Was the back of the house cream
? It looks like the same layout to be fair but not from the outside

It’s not the macphail flat. Different property .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53