Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #89

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s what I mean by confession. Plea deal. Plea deal plea deal all he wants. Let’s wrap this up and give family peace
We’d all love that, but it’s spectacularly unlikely.

A guy who can murder two girls, isn’t the type of person who has much of a conscience.

I believe he has every intention of getting away with this.

I also believe that he will not.

In listening again, I'm caught by the police saying "how you left them in the woods is not what they are experiencing today."

Did anyone else catch that? Thoughts?

Yes. We'd heard "stuff of nightmares" long ago. His extreme emotion just reinforced that, for me. What the hell did he do to those poor children?

LE will be reviewing the video of each person that attended the news conference.

Shades of the Patrick Frazee case and Kelsey berreth where they saw someone in the audience at a Presser that resembled an unknown guy that was with Patrick at the bank.

The FBI at that presser walked up to the person and interrogated him, interviewed him on the spot and asked him who he was Etc and got information from him.

The plea to the killer relies on him having any conscious feelings of guilt, and with these types of killers, in my opinion, it's rare.
If the perp was thought to maybe even be in the room during the press conference, he has no conscious of guilt. Nada.
If we follow that way of thinking, then he has inserted himself into the case, probably by searching or in some other way.
The police possibly strongly suspect this, but they cannot prove it.
JMO
Chi

From the presser, they are seeking information on a vehicle abandoned from 12-5 February 14th- That is the day the girls were found. Correct me if I am wrong!MOO
I just realized a few minutes ago that the vehicle was parked between at the old CPS building and then later the next day was found abandoned at another location, HLN showed it on a map.. at least that’s what I think I heard. I wish I had the map, maybe someone else does?
Is this right or am I more confused than ever?

Last edited:
I believe they indicated the vehicle was abandoned.

JMVHO.

Police Supt Carter actually says both ... car parked noon to 5pm in front of old welfare building Feb 14, and abandoned in the same sentence.

Not sure why he's used parked and abandoned to describe vehicle other than the date Feb 14 was day after the murders.

MOO

What stuck me was the statement made about the new sketch coming from profiling and different police techniques. How can you draw a sketch from a criminal profile? The answer is you can't, but criminal profiling can lead to a suspect and I believe the new sketch was drawn from one very specific suspect....MOO

If they have any of his DNA, they can create a sketch from that. I wonder if that's a possibility here.

If you listen to Carters words it sounded like at the end that he was almost alluding to that the family received some devastating news about the direction of the investigation and a likely suspect....MOO Almost as if it was somebody that they were familiar with and that betrayed them...JMO just my speculation, but it sure seems like whatever was said to them behind closed doors was absolutely stunning to them IMO. And I don't believe it was bc LE told them they had nothing and were throwing a hail mary out to try to get some leads!

We’d all love that, but it’s spectacularly unlikely.

A guy who can murder two girls, isn’t the type of person who has much of a conscience.

I believe he has every intention of getting away with this.

I also believe that he will not.
Yeah when Carter said he believes he has “this much much of a conscience left”, I’m thinking, he never had one to begin with. Apparently, the perp is someone who was fooling the grieving families. Someone close.

If you listen to Carters words it sounded like at the end that he was almost alluding to that the family received some devastating news about the direction of the investigation and a likely suspect....MOO Almost as if it was somebody that they were familiar with and that betrayed them...JMO just my speculation, but it sure seems like whatever was said to them behind closed doors was absolutely stunning to them IMO. And I don't believe it was bc LE told them they had nothing and were throwing a hail mary out to try to get some leads!
Yep. Betrayal.

He looks so creepy. Stalking them. I wish the clip was longer. Why do they not include more?

I wish it was too.
It really isn't that much more than the gifs people make as a composite of the two photos originally released.
Carter made a point of mentioning to pay close attention to his mannerisms, while also noting that he was walking on old train tracks, and he has his hands in pockets (at least that's what it looks like), so I am not certain what exactly he wants noted. It would make sense that he wants people to focus on his gait, as it looks like his right leg might be a bit wonky.... but he's also walking on old train tracks.

Indiana State Police - Public Information Office

isp-header-image3_crop.png

INDIANA STATE POLICE
Indiana Government Center North
100 N Senate Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46214

www.in.gov/isp

FOR RELEASE: Upon Receipt

Capt. David R. Bursten
Chief Public Information Officer
317-232-0064
dbursten@isp.in.gov @dbursten

April 22, 2019

New 'Face' of the Delphi Murder Suspect

Delphi, Indiana - Early this afternoon Indiana State Police Superintendent Doug Carter spoke with members of the Delphi community and interested media to share the change in direction of the Delphi double murder investigation of Abigail (Abby) Williams and Liberty (Libby) German. This investigation has been ongoing since the discovery of the girls bodies, the early afternoon of February 14, 2017, in a wooded area near the Delphi Historic Trail, about a half mile upstream from the high bridge.

Today, a new sketch of the suspect, appearing to be in his mid-twenties to mid-thirties and believed responsible for the murders of the girls, was shared with the Delphi community and media. As the investigation has progressed, information has been continuously reviewed and examined and this sketch more accurately depicts the face of the suspect from the video recorded on Liberty German's cell phone while she and Abigail were on the High Bridge.

Also shared with the Delphi community was more of the audio, as well as previously unreleased video from Libby's phone. The sketch, audio and video footage can be viewed at this Indiana State Police website link: ISP: Delphi Homicide Investigation

As Superintendent Carter said today, "We have a witness. You made mistakes. We are coming for you and there's no place for a heartless coward like you to hide that gets his thrill from killing little girls."

This investigation has been a priority of the Multi-Agency Task Force since the first day of the investigation and will continue to be a priority for all participating law enforcement agencies.

Look at the sketch, listen to the audio, watch how this coward walks on the high bridge and send your tip to this email: Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com
sketch-for-isp_crop.jpg

This is the face of the suspect that goes with body of the video captured on Liberty German's cell phone minutes before she and Abigail Williams were murdered.

Last edited:
If they have any of his DNA, they can create a sketch from that. I wonder if that's a possibility here.
That’s what I thought and hoped today’s announcement would be.

I think I’ve said “Parabon” a couple dozen times.

It doesn’t appear that they have done that yet, or if they have, the DNA was good enough to achieve that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Just Cami