Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #90

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, not to beat another dead horse, but again, given the pictures and the video that we have from Libby herself, there is NO WAY BG could have been having anything other than normal trouble crossing that bridge. It is long, treacherous, and he STILL closed the distance between them remarkably quickly.

Edit to say, "normal" in this case meaning "expected" for someone without major medical issues or physical impairments.

I had a thought about the change in strategy. I was very struck by the opening comments from ISP about the perpetrator not ever thinking law enforcement would change its approach, followed up with the forceful "but we did" Perhaps the original sketch isn't terribly far off from reality. But the "new" sketch shows a younger version, perhaps what he looked like at a younger age (and maybe resembles a younger family member). It is perhaps a more personal way to put the stress on BG, who is likely known to law enforcement, but not yet fully proven without other's coming to identify him. Just my developing humble opinion.

I was so struck by odd nature of the press conference. I can't figure out another reason for the emotional intensity leading up to it without it being very directed towards only BG and those who know him.

I continue to pray for justice for the girls and peace for the family.

Some of these predators get off on the thrill of subduing more than one victim at once. It isn't always there "best hunt" when they come across more than one victim, but it often times doesn't turn off their "urge" to succeed. Think Westley Allan Dodd...of course his victims were younger, more apt to follow him, etc; but, his target victim was one boy, and he would (and did) forgo his initial plan to satisfy his needs if there were more. This takes a special kind of sicko with a significant plan, IMO ,not something that is decided at the last minute. We don't see this as often, but there are more perps with this type of MO then we know....MOO

So that would indicate he remained at the park until then. When did Mike Patty stop looking? He must have watched him looking for the girls. Did he join him? Did he search too?
ETA
LE said it was parked there on the 14th between noon and 5. This was the day after the girls were murdered, but the day they were found. What time were they found again?

13th it was a slip of the tongue by Carter and later corrected in the press conference. Although many MSM outlets still have it incorrect in their print.

Add to that the curious fact that the family left the room apparently quite upset before it began, and it seems to indicate that there is more to this than meets the eye.

In hindsight I really can’t blame them for leaving because people in that room would’ve been looking at them attempting to detect any expression of recognition and once that hits SM it only leads to more unfounded rumours.

View attachment 180700

You guys, I found this picture on the Pharos (Indiana) Tribune from Feb 14 2017. The article states this photo was taken the day the girls were discovered, but BEFORE they were discovered. Interesting vantage point, and at least one of the guys is wearing a blue jacket and jeans, with hands in his pocket. Identified as searchers. Also shows the condition of the bridge slats. The guy on the left of picture looks like he is being careful not to fall, which reminds me of the BG "gait".

Please chime in with what you think.

Yikes. This photo is unsettling.

I'm new here & I don't even know if this is allowed. Can we talk theory? I think this is two people, an uncle and a nephew. I think the uncle has been abusing his nephew and together they abused the girls. I think there were two killers.

Why would they wait 2 years to post a video of him walking? Someone could have recognised it but since passed on, so they can't call in their tip. There was no value in holding that back.

I don't think the "guys" comes before, "down the hill." I think that was said at two different times.

I think the police were trying to appear in control, but didn't execute it as they'd hoped IMPO the loss of control over emotion is normal, but threw the whole "we're in control" facade out the window.

I went to bed thinking about these girls and woke up thinking about them.

To be quite honest, I am very stressed out at the moment. If my post isn't allowed, kindy let me know and I can delete it or do whatever is asked.

What if BG’s alibi rests on whether or not he was driving the vehicle of interest on February 13th? There were were reports of a car parked in that area on February 13th and LE appealed for its owner. It was discounted fairly early because a woman said that she was at the park with her two daughters. What if this was someone giving the suspect an alibi? Maybe BG asked his wife or a girlfriend to say that they were there when they were not and made up some excuse as to why he needed to do this.
I am not suggesting that this particular woman is guilty of anything. Perhaps it was another car but that someone else came forward to say they were driving it at the time when they were not. LE’s appeal was to that person to come forward and admit they were not driving the car on that day.
I do remember this woman who was found later but as I recall she was parked in the parking area. Not farther up the road at an old building.

While LE is heading in a new direction, I feel like I've done a complete circle. At least with the BG pictures.

Remember in the beginning, the 2 images of BG on the bridge were so different that it was like we had older BG1 and young BG2? When one of our members put together a pic of Abby on the bridge and young BG image was pasted in beside her, he immediately looked like a high school kid to me. So then, they gave us a better image of the older BG for all these months. Now, we're back to the younger version.

This is so frustrating; I cannot imagine what the families are going through.

For those of y'all (I mean, you guys) who are diagnosing BG by watching him take one step, I highly recommend you look up videos of what it's like to walk on that bridge. Anyone would look funny doing so. It's terrifying.

And for the "guys" debate, it's a non-starter. Check this link - Dialect Survey Results

I understand, however, this gait, IMHO, is not due to wonky boards. It literally jumped out at me because I am very close to 2 people who walk like this due to loss of femur bone (injury) and one leg shorter being shorter than the other. Being around them for over 35 years and seeing this particular movement thousands of times, I suspect right leg injury. You can see him use his hip to raise his thigh and knee high in order to plant his foot which does appear to have a slight drop.

I think there are 3 of us who noticed it and came to the same conclusion based on experience. We may be wrong, but it is easily recognized by those who live with it, so we mention it as it may be a clue.

Maybe where and how it was parked would change the definition. A parked vehicle would be in a parking lot, between lines. An abandoned one would be on the side of the road, maybe with a piece of white cloth to indicate car problems?

The abandoned vehicle confused me so I listen the the PC again. He actually uses abandoned and parked in the same se
I'm new here & I don't even know if this is allowed. Can we talk theory? I think this is two people, an uncle and a nephew. I think the uncle has been abusing his nephew and together they abused the girls. I think there were two killers.

Why would they wait 2 years to post a video of him walking? Someone could have recognised it but since passed on, so they can't call in their tip. There was no value in holding that back.

I don't think the "guys" comes before, "down the hill." I think that was said at two different times.

I think the police were trying to appear in control, but didn't execute it as they'd hoped IMPO the loss of control over emotion is normal, but threw the whole "we're in control" facade out the window.

I went to bed thinking about these girls and woke up thinking about them.

To be quite honest, I am very stressed out at the moment. If my post isn't allowed, kindy let me know and I can delete it or do whatever is asked.

I think Carter made it clear that they are looking for one person. MOO

View attachment 180700

You guys, I found this picture on the Pharos (Indiana) Tribune from Feb 14 2017. The article states this photo was taken the day the girls were discovered, but BEFORE they were discovered. Interesting vantage point, and at least one of the guys is wearing a blue jacket and jeans, with hands in his pocket. Identified as searchers. Also shows the condition of the bridge slats. The guy on the left of picture looks like he is being careful not to fall, which reminds me of the BG "gait".

Please chime in with what you think.
Thanks!

There are very good photos of High Noon bridge at the Tribune. Adding link for your photo post.

Bodies found

I think I also see a slight foot drop. I agree he looks like he has trendelenburg syndrome.

Yes. I think one has to be familiar with this particular gait to see it. It is not due to wonky boards, too much hip involvement, knee to high and slight foot drop. It just screams femur damage to me.

Also, not to beat another dead horse, but again, given the pictures and the video that we have from Libby herself, there is NO WAY BG could have been having anything other than normal trouble crossing that bridge. It is long, treacherous, and he STILL closed the distance between them remarkably quickly.

Edit to say, "normal" in this case meaning "expected" for someone without major medical issues or physical impairments.

i also wonder if the gait could've been fake. Maybe it was intentional in order to seem harmless and like he wouldn't be able to run quickly, hoping the girls would let their guard down. I'm not nor ever have been in the medical field so i have no idea what could be going on with the way he walks, but looking at the video it did cross my mind that it seemed a bit exaggerated.

I do remember this woman who was found later but as I recall she was parked in the parking area. Not farther up the road at an old building.
That’s true. I’m wondering if it was a similar situation though. Is it possible that this new vehicle was brought to the public’s attention and discounted earlier on in the investigation? I’ve been following since the beginning but I can’t remember.

Can we talk theory? I think this is two people, an uncle and a nephew.

I think LE made it pretty clear they were referring to one person, one suspect. As they clarified the audio was of a single person.

Kelsi, Liberty's sister, repeated this sentiment on Twitter when someone asked if two perps were possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa