IL IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just heartbroken. I told my husband every case I follow just tears me up so much and he asked why I follow. I told him I just cannot NOT follow. I pray for these babies and mourn for these babies and I want them to know that someone somewhere thinks of them and only wants good for them. Looks like this is going to be another heartbreaking end.

I remember with Lucas...I would fill my husband in w updates and certain things circling on WS. I’d cry in bed at night... he said I have to stop doing this to myself... I wish I could save every single mistreated child and show them real, unconditional love. I know most of us follow these cases because of that reason...

I just heard a few min on the radio broadcast channel to advise hospital be ready an ambulance was coming from Woodstock park

Now it says ambulance has arrived.

Would an ambulance be used and would he be taken to a hospital? My guess is if only found alive. Hard for me to imagine that scenario, but that would be great. If found deceased, I would think the ME would be called out and they would take possession of his body. JMO, MOO

I think mom left the police station and dad is still there.
It’s possible mom didn’t cooperate the first couple of days because she was so hyped up on drugs and she didn’t want to be jailed for using. Her attorney likely told her she had to get some of out of her system before talking and that she had to tell the truth at that point. We will see. This is disgusting.

It’s possible mom didn’t cooperate the first couple of days because she was so hyped up on drugs and she didn’t want to be jailed for using. Her attorney likely told her she had to get some of out of her system before talking and that she had to tell the truth at that point. We will see. This is disgusting.

True.

Now they are reporting mom is at the police station. This article was updated 3 min ago with that.

Missing Crystal Lake boy: Mother of AJ Freund, 5, inside police station, sources say; police to provide update

WGN TV

One the right of the street is where they’re looking woody, pond, no houses. This is a good view of the area. The houses aren’t even that close to the road over here.

If you go to the article and back out to the WGN Facebook page at the top of the Facebook page they have the helicopter above the area you can get a better idea. It won’t let me copy the video

Here’s a live feed of the search:
Update Expected in Case of Missing Crystal Lake Boy

I'm sorry if this is a silly question, but would an ambulance only come if it were a live person? Again, sorry if I should know this already.

It's horrible to be typing any of this, but if either or both of his parents were responsible and told the police that when they left him they weren't sure if he was alive or not, perhaps the ambulance is a just-in-case thing? ☹️

I can't stop gagging at the thought....

Those poor children. How can anyone let children live in such a filthy, unsafe environment? This is so devastating! These kids had no chance at a healthy and happy life living with such negligent parents.

That baby needs to be taken from her the moment its born. She doesn't deserve to be called a mother.

You disagree with what? Have you personally been addicted to opiates? When did I EVER say in my post that she was excused? Actually, if you read it, the very FIRST THING I SAID was that it wasn't a defense of her. So get off my case. Sorry.
But everything you posted after saying you weren't defending them, was, simply by virtue of the subject at hand, defending them. I have watched someone I love throw their lives away though because of an addiction to opiates, and was the daughter of a lovely woman, who because of quack doctors, became an opiate addict, which killed her at the age of 62. I respectfully disagreed with everything you said, other than it is difficult living the life of an addict of any sort. But when children are involved, I have 0% pity and when discussing a topic about a very likely dead little boy, I find it misplaced to even discuss how sad these people's lives are due to their addictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo