Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #92

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, think about it........who would just be casually walking along that trail or be out hunting and do such a terrible thing to these girls suddenly?? It has to be someone that knows them already and has had some kind of fantasies regarding one of them in an outrageous way......................that person knew they were there that day and took advantage of them and ended up deadly...IMOO

I'm leaning toward someone on the periphery of the family, but who knew the girls would be there that day.

jmo

Ditto. It could be as simple as the sister telling a friend she was dropping them off, that person tells someone else, just in convo.
I’ve considered they were followed, perhaps? Maybe driving they were talking & giggling, not noticing?

What sticks out to me about the sketch is that his mouth is very close to his nose, his features seem more close together. Also his ears are different, I mean, that could easily be nothing but it sticks out to me.

I wonder if they mentioned The Shack and that he might have a bit of remorse left and acting differently because he has turned to religion since the murders.. Just my opinion/thoughts.

I don't think the police had the heart to say they got the sketch wrong during the press conference. Maybe they couldn't handle saying it on camera in front of an audience?

They couldn't even say the new sketch was drawn on Feb 17, 2017 in that press conference.

The police not admitting they were wrong? That would be extremely unprofessional and extraordinary wouldn't it?

For me, there is a disconnect between the photo of the man walking on the bridge and the new sketch. I would be more likely to believe the man on the bridge is in his 40’s and matches the first sketch. The new sketch looks like a younger guys and for some reason the build and clothing do not match. JMO

The CPS building (now demolished) in relation to the crime scene:

View attachment 180980
View attachment 180981

Thanks, NIN.
The CPS building (now demolished) in relation to the crime scene:

View attachment 180980
View attachment 180981

That is so helpful. If BG understood the trails and bridge well (he must have, right?) he could have parked there, followed the girls across the bridge, and knew his escape route, via the cemetery and to the road and walked back to his car. He could have also accessed the bridge from the escape route (from the road, across the cemetery to the bridge) and encountered them crossing by looking up.

Not sure any of that matters right now, other than to say, BG knew the surroundings. Thanks for sharing. He def seems a predator to me, like a hunter.

I mean, think about it........who would just be casually walking along that trail or be out hunting and do such a terrible thing to these girls suddenly?? It has to be someone that knows them already and has had some kind of fantasies regarding one of them in an outrageous way......................that person knew they were there that day and took advantage of them and ended up deadly...IMOO

The same was said about jayme closs, Mollie tibbets, Celia Barquín Arozamena ...etc....I don't read much into it other than I think he was local to the general area and knew the trails....MOO

I'm leaning toward someone on the periphery of the family, but who knew the girls would be there that day.

jmo
While I don’t believe the killer and girls knew each other, I would like to know how long in advance they had planned to go hiking. From my understanding, the girls had a sleepover and one of thre girls sisters dropped them off the next day.

Has anyone read The Shack or seen the movie? If so, can you explain briefly what it might have to do with Carter bringing it up in the news conference?

Yes I could buy the book or watch the movie but then If it is about a murder, I would have nightmares so I don’t dare do that. There are some posts on these threads I can’t even read. I do follow some cases, but not all. Thanks in advance. :)

"The sketch artist with ISP who drew the face, Master Trooper Taylor Bryant, told the Indianapolis Star the picture presented as being new Monday had in fact been drawn Feb. 17, 2017, three days after the bodies of the two girls were discovered."

"In vague terms, Bryant told the Star the image was based on the description of a man by a witness who reported seeing something they felt needed to be reported. The sketch is a "ballpark estimation of what the person looks like."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-delphi-suspect-sketch-indiana-girl-murder-video-suspect-description

Well, I hope he is in Delphi, as every person out & about must be staring down every male they see.
It almost seems he’s not there, or it would be known.
Jmo
The people of Delphi must be very frightened and alarmed. I feel so bad for them. And to think he may be one of their own. So sad

It's two years two late to ask these questions. Yes someone might remember because of the significance of that date in a small town, but I can't remember what I had for breakfast let alone a car two years ago. This is absurd in my opinion.

Someone moved that vehicle while the search party was going on, they may have noticed all the activity. I would remember two years later that I was near the area of the search. If LE is now asking for information regarding that vehicle parked there, can only think of one reason to not help LE clear it up.

If the sketch is accurate, any family member or friend of the family would recognize the killer, that’s why I cannot believe he knows the family or the family knows him.

if they know who it is, why the huge age disparity? does this have to do with parabon? what happens when they age this face to 40? what is the mistake they made? releasing a sketch too early before they had the parabon, why did it take so long?

the presser was cryptic, definitely. there may be something going on, even contact or some kind of taunting because it seems that LE has figured something out about the killer and they are speaking to him directly. mOO

Good grief, my arm is going numb and eyes are getting blurred. If any of you can help I'll send you a huge WS hug.

Been going back from thread 1, wasn't there a female witness, on the trails around the same time, that stated she saw a single man dressed in "one" color? I remember this because what we had of BG was blue jeans and jacket, this female stated she saw a male and it wasn't jeans/jacket. Trying to go over those threads again, I just can't find them.
There was a young teen interviewed on the news that stated she had been there with her friends and they had seen a man dressed in all black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa