OH OH - Tyler Davis, 29, Columbus, 24 February 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
(thank you for starting this thread. i've been hoping one would pop up for a few days. i was too chicken to do it myself. ;) .

COLUMBUS, Ohio (WSYX/WTTE) — A Wilmington father Tyler Davis, 29, went missing February 24th at the Hilton Easton Town Center. His wife Brittany Davis, 23, is speaking out and pleading for answers in her husband’s mysterious disappearance.

“I would tell him I love you so much and just need you to come home because I can’t do this by myself,” Davis said fighting back tears.

Davis said they came to the Easton from out of town to celebrate her 23rd birthday.

“I was super concerned because obviously we’re not from the Columbus area at all," she said. "That was the first time I was ever in Easton.”

She was concerned because her husband took a walk outside their hotel in the early morning hours of February 24th and never came back.

“He actually said 'I’m walking through the woods, I can see the Hilton and I’ll be right there,'” Davis told us. “He sounded really confused.”

more @ link above.

Admin note:
Websleuths operates differently than other sites. It may be difficult to understand our rules in the beginning but when you have been here awhile you begin to appreciate the reasoning behind the rules. Primarily, we respect the integrity of a case by keeping out rumors and we also uphold protecting the innocent and peripheral players in a case.

New members need to read the following terms of service in their entirety. Members are responsible for knowing our rules and posting accordingly.

Rules - Etiquette & Information

Please be mindful of the following:
* Do not sleuth people who have not been named by LE as suspects or POI's.

* Questions about the rules or moderation should be addressed to a mod in a private message called a conversation. DO NOT discuss them in the thread.

* If you see a post that violates TOS, do not reply as it will cause a huge clean up for mods. Alert the post so a mod can look at the post.

* If you quote a post which later is removed by a mod, your post is subject to removal, as well.

*Rumor is not allowed. Unless you can link to an MSM article or law enforcement information, the strip club information is a rumor. Do not discuss or reference it in your posts.

*There are no verified members in this case so unverified information needs to be substantiated with a link or it is off limits.

Indicate you have read and understand the rules by clicking "like" and post accordingly.

Last edited:
Rules - Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them. Screenshots and comments coming from family's social media are not allowed.

This thread is open now. Thread #1 will remain closed. There were many TOS violations on the first thread. Be sure to read and click "like' on posts #3 and 4 to indicate you have read them. This will help ensure that this thread will not veer off the rails as the previous one.

I'm wondering how long it will take to ID the body found in Pike county yesterday. . . . . . however, Pike County isn't close to Columbus at all, as far as I know.

pike county is about an hour and 33 minutes from Columbus if you're taking US-23. But I am also curious how long this will take, I know I have seen a ton of missing individuals around that area so honestly it could be any one of them, and it is so sad to think about ..

His body has been identified....RIP....

Ohio
Authorities have identified the human remains that were found in a bag by mushroom hunters in Pike County Monday.

Pike County Sheriff Charles Reader told 10TV the remains were found at around 2:30 p.m. in the area of Buchanan Road and Trego Road, which is west of Waverly.

Reader described the remains as a severely decomposed body. The body was transported to the Montgomery County morgue for an autopsy.

The remains were identified as 36-year-old Shane Walls of Pike County.

The sheriff’s office said Walls was reported missing on February 19. He was last seen on December 9, 2018.

The cause of death remains under investigation. Anyone with information concerning this case is asked to call the Pike County Sheriff's Office at 740-947-2111.
Authorities identify remains found in bag in Pike County

I find it amazing how the community hasn't heard of this case. My husband works in Circleville with people who graduated from the same high school as Tyler and live in the same community as Tyler's parents. He was asking them about the case and they all looked at him blankly. They had no idea. The word is not out like it should be. I'm hoping that his parents and extended family are quietly in contact with investigators and are involved.

I find it amazing how the community hasn't heard of this case. My husband works in Circleville with people who graduated from the same high school as Tyler and live in the same community as Tyler's parents. He was asking them about the case and they all looked at him blankly. They had no idea. The word is not out like it should be. I'm hoping that his parents and extended family are quietly in contact with investigators and are involved.
That is my hope too.

I am looking for the answer to two questions.

1. In the TCG podcast did BD state that they waited 20 or 30 minutes for the Uber?

2. In the TCG podcast did BD state that she got the key from their "friend" after that final argument before he left for the morning?

Update on question #1 : she say 20-25 mintues and Nic makes it sound like the bar was closing as in "bouncers don't want guys waiting around for girls who work there." A quick google search says the Dollhouse closes at 2. BD says in pt 1 of the interview that they arrived at around 12 45 and had 3 or 4 drinks. Which fits that time line. She states that the uber driver picked them up 3 01 am, and they arrived the hotel at 3 18.
The reason I asked this question is because hypothetically (IMO) there is a time discrepancy. IF the bar was closing at 2 am and they were ushering everyone out the door. They waited 20-25 minutes for the Uber, that would have put them in the Uber at approx 2 25. Not 3 01.
IMO to get in the Uber at 3 01 am but to have have waited 20-25 minutes for the Uber, they would have been at the DH long after closing. Approximately 35- 40 minutes after closing. That is getting in the Uber at 3 01 to arrive at the hotel at 3 18 am. JMO.

Last edited:
I am looking for the answer to two questions.

1. In the TCG podcast did BD state that they waited 20 or 30 minutes for the Uber?

2. In the TCG podcast did BD state that she got the key from their "friend" after that final argument before he left for the morning?

Update on question #1 : she say 20-25 mintues and Nic makes it sound like the bar was closing as in "bouncers don't want guys waiting around for girls who work there." A quick google search says the Dollhouse closes at 2. BD says in pt 1 of the interview that they arrived at around 12 45 and had 3 or 4 drinks. Which fits that time line. She states that the uber driver picked them up 3 01 am, and they arrived the hotel at 3 18.
The reason I asked this question is because hypothetically (IMO) there is a time discrepancy. IF the bar was closing at 2 am and they were ushering everyone out the door. They waited 20-25 minutes for the Uber, that would have put them in the Uber at approx 2 25. Not 3 01.
IMO to get in the Uber at 3 01 am but to have have waited 20-25 minutes for the Uber, they would have been at the DH long after closing. Approximately 35- 40 minutes after closing. That is getting in the Uber at 3 01 to arrive at the hotel at 3 18 am. JMO.

Per Ohio Law Closing time is 2:30 AM Ohio Liquor Laws

It is certainly possible that the DH advertises closing time as 2:00 AM - knowing that there is a 30 minute window to assure all patrons have settled their tabs and are prepared to leave by 2:30.

So - Last call is at 2:00, the doors close at 2:30 (my guess)

Per Ohio Law Closing time is 2:30 AM Ohio Liquor Laws

It is certainly possible that the DH advertises closing time as 2:00 AM - knowing that there is a 30 minute window to assure all patrons have settled their tabs and are prepared to leave by 2:30.

So - Last call is at 2:00, the doors close at 2:30 (my guess)
Gotcha! Thanks for the clarification.

Maybe she didn't carry a purse to the bar so she didn't carry a room key. One of the guys could have had her ID and money in their wallet.
Just one possible reason the two guys having the room keys may not be suspicious.

Maybe she didn't carry a purse to the bar so she didn't carry a room key. One of the guys could have had her ID and money in their wallet.
Just one possible reason the two guys having the room keys may not be suspicious.
BD did say in the TCG interview that she didn't bring a purse and that Tyler was carrying her ID.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53