NY NY - Corinna Slusser, 19, Queens, 20 Sept 2017

On the one hand I want the book thrown at him and on the other I wish they would give him some sort of a deal to tell what happened to her and where she is. But, I think that is unrealistic.

I don't think there was evidence to indicate beyond reasonable doubt that he was responsible for Corinna's disappearance, is it possible he did it ? Of course, are we sure? No. I guess the reason this time Law come against a small time pimp so hard, is that LF believe he knew something, and so they are trying to force him to tell what he knows in order to getting a deal

For what it's worth. Been following this case for awhile. I belong to the FB site for Corinna and Ive messeged her mom a few times. Today her mother posted this and she is concernd that maybe.....these could belong to her daughter. I took it upon myself to contct the reporter who is contacting Fairlawn Police & Corinna's mother.
Mysterious pile of sliced-up women’s clothes found in woods around N.J. neighborhood

Size 28 jeans? Um, that's even bigger than I am, and I am morbidly obese (I'm a Size 24 - and I am huge). Corinna was not fat, let alone obese! Clearly those are not her clothes.

There are dark stains (possibly blood) on the clothes. I would assume LE would test the stains for DNA? or at least do a basic test to see it it's human blood.

The clothes are huge - I was in the hospital partially paralyzed from the waist down for around 1 1/2 years and I gained a lot of weight - I am at 280lbs, and I wear a size 24 jeans. The ones found are a size 28! I seriously doubt those are Corinna's - if she were that large she would pretty much be valueless in the sex trade.

Size 28 jeans? Um, that's even bigger than I am, and I am morbidly obese (I'm a Size 24 - and I am huge). Corinna was not fat, let alone obese! Clearly those are not her clothes.

Size 24 jeans are pretty tiny in North America. The size corresponds to the waist in inches. So size 28 is not very big either.

ETA: It may vary by brand of jeans, or type of pants, but with your standard denim (e.g. Levis), the size = inches around the waist. Looking at the photo, it seems they are an "average" size.

ETA #2: According to the article linked earlier, the brand of jeans is Goldsign. They are quite pricey, some running upwards of $300.

Last edited:
To help clear up the size 28 jeans:

There is a difference between size: 28" waist and size 28 jeans.

Size 28 jeans are plus size and are roughly a 47 inch waist.

Jeans that have a waist size of 28 are just that, 28 inches.

A quick search of Goldsign jeans left me with a few impressions:

They are not widely available in many stores. Even their listed online retailers are few. They are pricey. Most importantly, they don't seem to carry plus sizes, so size 28 (for this brand at least) would be 28 inches.

Hope this helps! :)

Any updates on his next court hearing? TIA! :)

Re jeans - I wear a size 6 in Levi's. So don't know "where" they would get a size 28 in inches. Don't the sizes usually run like 6, 8 , 10, 12 etc. etc.?

It depends on the manufacturer/brand. Some go by actual waist in inches others go by size.
This is why many women complain that they are say, a size 7 in one brand but a 9 in another and a 5 in yet another brand.
A well known brand that does this type of sizing was mentioned just above,
Levi's Jeans
Classic Boot Cut Jeans - Medium Wash | Levi's® US

Many brands simply go by actual waist in inches: (24, 28, etc) Goldsign is one important example.
Others that are widely known that do this type of sizing:

Calvin Klein Jeans
https://www.calvinklein.us/en/women...n-jeans-womens/narrow-leg-blue-jeans-18534505
(Oddly enough, I'm pretty sure CK jeans USED to be "sizes" such as 5, 7, 9, etc but now they seem to size by waist inches. I remember because this brand used to be notorious for running big. So if you were a 7, you would likely wear a 5 in CK brand....which is why I used to like that brand ;) )

GAP Jeans
Mid Rise Curvy True Skinny Ankle Jeans with Distressed Detail | Gap

Lucky Brand Jeans
Lolita Crop | Lucky Brand

Guess Jeans
https://shop.guess.com/en/catalog/view/denim/women/low-rise/power-skinny-jeans/wbfab2d2831

Last edited:

They are not widely available in many stores. Even their listed online retailers are few. They are pricey. Most importantly, they don't seem to carry plus sizes, so size 28 (for this brand at least) would be 28 inches.

They are equivalent to a size 4-6.

so I'm about a 16 in US sizes and a 34 in European. SO a size 28 would not be large. maybe around a 6-8?

Corinna's family is trying to get their girls name out there to bring her home.
New poster!
Corinna Slusser is missing from NY Sep 2017
62426595_450229699128098_840366100137902080_n.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member