Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #96

Status
Not open for further replies.
abduction vs non abduction, if the if you add the dates ofeach crime, they come to the same number but numerology is nonsense. The Iowa girls were taken, killed elsewhere then dumped and hidden. The Delphi girls were not taken outside of the crime scene, body's not hidden there are very few actual similarity's
Yeah, you have completely different MO’s, hundreds of miles of distance, and are talking about killers who almost certainly have familiarity with their respective hunting grounds.

It appears that law enforcement explored this (as they should), but don’t believe they are connected.

Similar, but very different.

Coincidental none the less.

abduction vs non abduction, if the if you add the dates ofeach crime, they come to the same number but numerology is nonsense. The Iowa girls were taken, killed elsewhere then dumped and hidden. The Delphi girls were not taken outside of the crime scene, body's not hidden there are very few actual similarity's

The area in the IOWA case is "Seven Bridges" .... water and bridges. Another coincidence.

<modsnipped unnecessary comment>

The similarities are somewhat more than just numbers and dates. The two girls in each case resemble the two girls in the other case. So much so, after taking an extended break, I occasionally have to read a picture’s caption to refresh myself which set of girls I am looking at.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, you have completely different MO’s, hundreds of miles of distance, and are talking about killers who almost certainly have familiarity with their respective hunting grounds.

It appears that law enforcement explored this (as they should), but don’t believe they are connected.

Agree and add to that if the potential killer would have moved from Evansdale to Delphi LE would have been all over it when they checked into it.

They didn't find a connection and I don't see one either

I think its highly unlikely these two cases are connected other than the fact that in both cases 2 innocent children lost their lives

Do any of you think he has been back out there since? He knew better than anybody that the sketch didn't look like him.
-shiver-
It’s certainly possible.

Many killers (like this) return to the places where they committed their crimes. It allows them to relive it.

Not a great deal of risk either, because as you say, he didn’t resemble the sketch.

Reminds me of the list of Lincoln and Kennedy parallels. An honest appraisal should not ignore all the dissimilarities between two events.

FACT CHECK: Lincoln and Kennedy Coincidences

Agree and add to that if the potential killer would have moved from Evansdale to Delphi LE would have been all over it when they checked into it.

I think its highly unlikely these two cases are connected other than the fact that in both cases 2 innocent children lost their lives

I'd agree with that.

I think if you looked hard enough (well actually not that hard at all) you would see certain similarities in a lot of crimes.

Ironically I just came across this quote, “We’re coming for you.”

““On May 14, 2014, DCI Special Agent Mike Roehrkasse with the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation said the DCI is pretty confident Michael Klunder is no longer a person of interest in the [Cook/Collins] case.

“We’re coming for you”
Also in May 2014, Drew Collins and Waterloo Director of Safety Services Dan Trelka traveled to Utica, New York, to participate in the Ride for Missing and Exploited Children.”

Lyric Cook and Elizabeth Collins

Note: Exact same words as Carter “We’re coming for you.”

“We’re coming for you. We’re going to find you, and we’re going to come get you,” said Waterloo Director of Safety Services Dan Trelka.“

Last edited:
To me, it doesn’t matter if it takes 5 days or 5 years, I just want the creep caught, convicted and PUNISHED!! I don’t think he will do this again, and I really hope he doesn’t!

This is real life and not a TV show. You’re innocent until proven guilty, and I’d rather LEO do whatever it takes to convict and punish than leave a loop hole that could cause any doubt and let this person off.

These people don’t go into a PROFESSIONAL field of law enforcement and gain the ranks they do just to slack off. I’m sure they will all sleep a lot better when this is said and done.

I don’t mean to sound harsh, but I think we have to remember the end “goal” of all of this...

I pray for these families, pray for the professionals who are on this case 24/7 and pray for justice to come.

I believe an arrest will come and all that is to follow...unfortunately it’s not always on our time frame.

All JMO

ETA: Obviously, I wish this was over and families could have peace knowing justice has been served. But, I think patience will pay off!

Last edited:
There have been posts commenting and asking how BG could possibly still be going undiscovered as re: to his work environment/factors.
Facetiously, many moons ago after everyone endlessly talking about all his different potential occupations, I just went ahead and linked “Occupations A-Z” LoL (meaning you name it, roofer, telephone guy..lol). Anyway my point is that IMO one thing I’m thinking is that whatever he does, perhaps it is in a “self employed / contract / supervisory type capacity”, in which there would be less social accountability needed in the sense that he doesn’t have to answer to many and can do a lot of what he wants when he wants, has time alone, etc. I know because I’ve had these kinds of jobs before.
So yeah, I can see him “riding around in his truck, going to certain “jobs”, perhaps in an appraisatory (is that a word) construction type manner (is used to ride around with a “foreman” type) or like I said everything else A to Z. And there you have it, brain has officially turned to mush. Over and out and keep rocking! It ain’t over til it’s over!
ETA: I know @MassGuy is about to SHRED this post and say he’s a dummy in a non leadership role :)
BBM and snipped because I couldn’t get it to BBM without snipping most of it. Sorry :(

Great points. There are so many federal (possibly state as well) investigators/inspectors from all agencies that telecommute from home with no real supervision. I originally posted, I thought BG could be some type of state/federal investigator/inspector. I’m not thinking this so much anymore (if he’s in his early 20s) but just throwing this out there. MOO

It’s certainly possible.

Many killers (like this) return to the places where they committed their crimes. It allows them to relive it.

Not a great deal of risk either, because as you say, he didn’t resemble the sketch.
I cant believe these people seem to have no fear. I guess its a "rush" or "high" for them. Not getting caught is prob a power trip.
ugh.

I haven't posted in ages and ages and took a major step back from this case, especially.

But with this "new info" I can't shake the feeling (and I'm sure I'm not the only one) that maybe composite A is the "real" killer, and composite B is the "real" killer's son or other young relative. Maybe they have released it to put pressure on the "real" killer (be it dad, step dad, uncle, whatever). Using the younger relative to get to the older one. I know it's happened in cases before, perhaps this is another. I know they said that composite A is no longer a suspect, but going by police tactics, this could just to be to let his guard down.

I'm probably completely wrong, but oh how I'd love to be right. My oldest daughter was their age when it happened and now seeing her be 16 (almost 17) and knowing they would be the same age hurts. I (and I think we ALL) expected this to be over by now. It breaks my heart that it isn't. I can't imagine how the Pattys and Anna Williams and Derek and Libby's sister and all their extended family feel. Sending them so much love from Canada, whatever it's worth xx

YES! I got this feeling, too. The press conference with the focus of change in strategy...the strong words of “you thought we wouldn’t change our strategy....well, we did.” I wonder if this is LE putting the heat on BG in a new way.

I haven't posted in ages and ages and took a major step back from this case, especially.

But with this "new info" I can't shake the feeling (and I'm sure I'm not the only one) that maybe composite A is the "real" killer, and composite B is the "real" killer's son or other young relative. Maybe they have released it to put pressure on the "real" killer (be it dad, step dad, uncle, whatever). Using the younger relative to get to the older one. I know it's happened in cases before, perhaps this is another. I know they said that composite A is no longer a suspect, but going by police tactics, this could just to be to let his guard down.

I'm probably completely wrong, but oh how I'd love to be right. My oldest daughter was their age when it happened and now seeing her be 16 (almost 17) and knowing they would be the same age hurts. I (and I think we ALL) expected this to be over by now. It breaks my heart that it isn't. I can't imagine how the Pattys and Anna Williams and Derek and Libby's sister and all their extended family feel. Sending them so much love from Canada, whatever it's worth xx

As LE claim sketch #1 is no longer a POI, I’m certain we can be confident he’s been investigated upside and sideways and he has no connection to the murder.

To your theory, wouldn’t Sketch #1, the real killer, know anybody resembling sketch #2 isn’t the killer and therefore LE cannot have evidence proving #2 is, therefore what pressure would #1 be under?

BBM I thought of this, too...that composite 1 is really the suspect and the new sketch is to confuse the killer, hoping he'll let his guard down. I agree it's not likely, but one possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jazz1391