Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #96

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as “Press Conferences” and “Strategy” goes, we have seen how these two have been presented together by LE before; I’m specifically thinking of the PCs where, for example, the victim’s husband was suddenly put on the spot and asked to speak at the PC when they knew he was guilty...

Delirious and rambling by this point but hope you get my drift, that maybe this is more of a “targeted-type” Press Conference, or maybe it’s not. :) To Be or Not to Be!

I agree with you on both counts, actually. The only scenario where I can see them going through the creek is if they ran and he chased them (which actually seems quite likely).

Hi friend,

Libby was a swimmer. I can only see myself running so clearly out into the water as instinct when I was being chased. I’m not saying that was the case here but I do just want to say from personal experience that I have run into the water before bc I knew I’d be faster than him, fwiw.

Last edited:
LE addressed this at one point and said there isn't a connection that they're aware of. I don't know about now. We've talked a lot about this in the past, but I couldn't direct you to those posts. They're scattered across the other 95 threads.
I’ve seen all the references to this other case. Does anyone know if they have DNA in that case?

LE have said during various press conference they believe they know what happened. Forensic examiners are able to tell the difference between a site where death occurred and bodies relocated after death, through examination of various factors that naturally occur after death in a human body. If LE had reason to believe there was a second crime scene I think they’d release additional information as it could lead to additional sightings. JMO

Look at it this way: The less info LE releases, the easier it will be for the prosecution to get a conviction with zero or little chance of the defense appealing. It strips the defense lawyer of the argument " My client is innocent because( that fact about the case) was splashed all over the media and that's how my client knows about it".

As far as “Press Conferences” and “Strategy” goes, we have seen how these two have been presented together by LE before; I’m specifically thinking of the PCs where, for example, the victim’s husband was suddenly put on the spot and asked to speak at the PC when they knew he was guilty...

Delirious and rambling by this point but hope you get my drift, that maybe this is more of a “targeted-type” Press Conference, or maybe it’s not. :) To Be or Not to Be!
Do you think the killer was present at the PC, and LE was watching his reactions?

I don't think BG left the area after he murdered the girls. IMO, he took part in the search. Maybe he directed other searchers away from the area where the girls were hidden?

Look at it this way: The less info LE releases, the easier it will be for the prosecution to get a conviction with zero or little chance of the defense appealing. It strips the defense lawyer of the argument " My client is innocent because( that fact about the case) was splashed all over the media and that's how my client knows about it".
Yes, it does prevent false confessions (or later claims thereof) if there are certain facts only the killer knows.

Do you think the killer was present at the PC, and LE was watching his reactions?

I don't think BG left the area after he murdered the girls. IMO, he took part in the search. Maybe he directed other searchers away from the area where the girls were hidden?
No, to both your 1st question and the last statement. I think he was home both thrilled over his "fantasy come true" and scared that he had been seen, and his vehicle possibly identified.... I forgot to moo...LOL !

Yeaaa ..you would have to be pretty confident or really stupid to be BG.
Taking on 2 girls for your first time. Heck, he didn't know .. someone could have been on the way to pick them up mins later.
When I see vids from that area ..the wooded area looks so scary and cold. He most def. knew his surroundings.

Thank God they were found so soon. What a blessing for that.

Surely I hope they have more in the sleeves. But years past and no real progress ... doesn't give people confidence. That seems to be the only solid fact so far, ironically. Sorry to be negative, but fingers crossed for real quick progress before the next tragedy.

Well the thing is, even if LE is closing in they’re not going to announce it until after an arrest occurs. So I’m hopeful!

People who might know this person have a lot of resources to make that determination including the photo, video and audio so they don’t need to know solid facts other than he was on the trail the afternoon of Feb 13/17 and LE believe his vehicle was parked at the parking lot nearby between noon and 5pm.

BBM:
L
ibby was a swimmer. I can only see myself running so clearly out into the water as instinct when I was being chased. I’m not saying that was the case here but I do just want to say from personal experience that I have run into the water before bc I knew I’d be faster than him.

M25:

So Brave and strong of you, M25! So glad you powerfully escaped!
And got to safety!

Not really. If they thought the girls had fallen,gotten lost or hurt it would be a loser search calling out assuming that the girls would respond in some way either by yelling back or even banging rocks or something. To look for bodies they would grind search with searchers only a few feet from each other to cover every inch.

So, in your scenario they wouldn't have started where the girls had been known to be? Because me saying that is what started all this.

Yeaaa ..you would have to be pretty confident or really stupid to be BG.
Taking on 2 girls for your first time. Heck, he didn't know .. someone could have been on the way to pick them up mins later.
When I see vids from that area ..the wooded area looks so scary and cold. He most def. knew his surroundings.

Thank God they were found so soon. What a blessing for that.

My hunch is that's part of BG's control. Distance himself from victims, but place them where they'll be found in a relatively short amount of time. Look at the time of year he struck. Sun low in the sky, early sunset. He had it all planned out.

JMO

AFAIK they have never said whether they do or not. but, the remains were not found for a very extended time and were exposed to harsh weather conditions all that time, so IMHO, doubtful they do.
The remains were found by hunters 5 months after the girls disappeared. No usable DNA.
Thanks to both of you. I was hoping they did. :(

Not sure where the parking lot that they referenced at the presser is but was wondering if it's one of the local places to go to sit and watch the trains go by? Does this lot look out onto the tracks?

My hunch is that's part of BG's control. Distance himself from victims, but place them where they'll be found in a relatively short amount of time. Look at the time of year he struck. Sun low in the sky, early sunset. He had it all planned out.

JMO
I think it was just practical, and he wanted a measure of privacy.

It wasn’t so much that he was concerned about them being found, as much as it was him being able to do what he wanted to do.

And get away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member