Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
After she participated in parenting & drug classes someone considered her safe & cured.

It really doesn’t make sense though. She lost custody of TWO children based on severe abuse and neglect! You shouldn’t get third chances when it comes to this. I think giving this dysfunctional and violent couple a chance was the mistake. Never should have happened. Any child she had should have been removed at birth.

I think she retained custody of AJ only as retaliation. Had she given him up, everyone would have left her alone, she could have lived how she wished.
She had things to prove, to someone.
IMO, there’s a lot of psychology factored in.
If you research bipolar with addiction, it is very difficult to treat, not that she was being treated. She was a menace to society, a murderer ready to strike, imo.

It really doesn’t make sense though. She lost custody of TWO children based on severe abuse and neglect! You shouldn’t get third chances when it comes to this. I think giving this dysfunctional and violent couple a chance was the mistake. Never should have happened. Any child she had should have been removed at birth.

Ita! She should not been allowed a second chance.
Even the fact AJ was sent home from ER is disturbing.
Had they kept both boys overnight, they might have opened up, becoming more talkative. Jmo

I wonder if the haircut date is the first day AJ was able to get up after 03-04 beating. The day she “felt blessed”. Imagine his fear when she caped him up & used clippers on his already sore head......

A Priest was at the home a few days ago.
I hope that the home is demolished and all that is stigmatized removed.

Even though this home is world news, Realtors do not have to disclose the property as stigmatized. Slim chance a buyer would not know what took place there.

I am hoping that the buyer will raise the home and that a memorial is put into place there.

A Priest was at the home a few days ago.
I hope that the home is demolished and all that is stigmatized removed.

Even though this home is world news, Realtors do not have to disclose the property as stigmatized. Slim chance a buyer would not know what took place there.

I am hoping that the buyer will raise the home and that a memorial is put into place there.

No one in their right mind would buy that place.
I’m struggling to think of anyone living in that basement.....of course they were troubled according to reports.

JC won’t have to worry about lack of water, electric, improperly stacked dishes or her hair & nails again.

Ita! She should not been allowed a second chance.
Even the fact AJ was sent home from ER is disturbing.
Had they kept both boys overnight, they might have opened up, becoming more talkative. Jmo

I wonder if the haircut date is the first day AJ was able to get up after 03-04 beating. The day she “felt blessed”. Imagine his fear when she caped him up & used clippers on his already sore head......

What’s most heartbreaking is at his age, he believed whatever he was told by his parents. He believed he was worthless, incompetent and deserving of what was done to him and judging from what he told the ER “maybe Mommy didn’t mean to hurt me” he believed he caused his mother to hurt him. Poor boy. Poor little one

No, his grandmother received full custody with no rights of any kind for JC. He never had to see his mother again if he didn’t want to.
One early msm mentioned gma taking A for supervised visits, maybe press was wrong & retracted article.

I personally think it not safe to be in the Dole dwelling without a facial mask & maybe a gun.

Do any of you think JC will receive a jailhouse visit from Her mom or A?

I hope she does not. IMO, it’s too easy for family to forgive or to believe their relative is being blamed for actions of another.

Last edited:
They poured boiling water on him, beat him within in an inch of his life for going potty in his bed, inflicted numerous black eyes and large bodily bruises. All of this in the years leading up to his death, did they “mean” to kill him? Well, they certainly didn’t mean not to. A very young child’s body can only take so much and overtime the wounds were compounded by the repeated attacks. I’m sure the complete autopsy will reveal bone fractures, burns, bruises and cuts in various stages of healing, head injuries, internal injuries. Any one could figure out a human would die after enduring repeated abuse. This wasn’t an accidentally death. He was beaten to death following years of torture.

I understand you want to believe it was an accident in some heat of the moment argument because it’s very hard to understand how parents could hate a sweet little boy this much but they did. They hated him and he was literally their whipping boy who they blamed for all their own failings. They not only beat him to death...they enjoyed it. It made them feel powerful and they truly convinced themselves he deserved it. They probably still think he did.
Yep, that’s right where I am too. IMO the parents enjoyed the sensation of relieving their own anger and frustrations on an innocent little boy who couldn’t fight back.

I also believe they didn’t think - period - about whether or not AJ would live or die as they don’t seem capable of thinking into the future.

MOO

Yep, that’s right where I am too. IMO the parents enjoyed the sensation of relieving their own anger and frustrations on an innocent little boy who couldn’t fight back.

I also believe they didn’t think - period - about whether or not AJ would live or die as they don’t seem capable of thinking into the future.

MOO

Had AJ not died from his last beating, I think they were going to have to kill him. I don’t believe a full recovery was possible & they sure didn’t plan to seek medical attention for him.

So disturbing that two adult humans, and neither one with enough heart to stand up for a 5 year old! Neither one cared about their own child! The majority of people would intervene is they saw an animal being beaten, yet these two felt they had the right to continuous and purposefully torture and beat an innocent child!! Neither deserve to take their own next breath, IMO!

MOO
IMO, they didn't want him to die, ONLY because they wanted to continue to be able to torture him. The only purpose for them wanting him around was to beat him. Otherwise they would have let grandparents raise him, or someone that would have loved him.

IMO, they didn't want him to die, ONLY because they wanted to continue to be able to torture him. The only purpose for them wanting him around was to beat him. Otherwise they would have let grandparents raise him, or someone that would have loved him.

Yup! They both enjoyed inflicting torturous beatings.
No matter how they try to finger point the other, they are both murderers. If not, one would have called 911 the first time AJ was attacked & there would never have been #2, 19, 30....

One early msm mentioned gma taking A for supervised visits, maybe press was wrong & retracted article.

I personally think it not safe to be in the Dole dwelling without a facial mask & maybe a gun.

It’s very possible this was the case when she was given temporary custody but once gma won full custody she was no longer required to. She was given sole physical and legal custody.

Can someone help me with info? I keep reading here that AJ was burned by having boiling water poured on him. But I’ve never seen any msm reports about this, nor info in the DCFS reports I’ve read.

Does anyone know the source of this info? TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa