GUILTY UK - Joe McCann, multiple victims kidnapped & assaulted, April / May 2019

Serial rapist Joesph Mcann Police probe nine new sex attacks

"Police say suspected serial rapist Joseph McCann, arrested in Cheshire overnight, is now also being investigated for string of other offences. 9 additional attacks in Manchester, Lancashire and Cheshire are being investigated, including rape of pensioner and children

The first incident occurred in Watford, at 0330hrs on Sunday, 21 April. A woman, aged in her twenties, was abducted and raped in a car.

The second incident took place in Chingford, London on Thursday, 25 April at about 00:30hrs when a woman, aged in her twenties, was abducted and raped in a car.

At 12:15hrs on 25 April in Edgware, London when a woman, aged in her twenties, was abducted and raped in a car.

On Sunday, 5 May at around 0800hrs. A woman aged in her thirties was falsely imprisoned at a location in Haslingden, Lancashire. In the same incident a teenage girl and boy, aged 11, were raped.

On Sunday 5 May at around 1330hrs, a woman aged 71 was abducted and raped in Bury, Manchester.

On Sunday 5 May at around 15.30hrs in Heywood. Manchester, two 13-year-old boys and 13-year-old girl were abducted. The 13-year-old girl was sexually assaulted.

Two teenage girls were forced into a car in Congleton, Cheshire on the afternoon of Sunday, 5 May. They were not sexually assaulted.

On Sunday 5, May at around 1830hrs, two 14-year-old girls were forced into a car in Congleton, Cheshire. They were not sexually assaulted.

Officers investigating the abduction of two teenage girls in Congleton have arrested a 34-year-old man in connection with the incident"
What on earth??? How was this psycho allowed to roam free?? His poor victims

I can't believe what I'm reading.

Jesus don't want to start the hang em debate but if there was a prime candidate its this guy.

I'm honestly surprised we are not look at any murders with this guy.

Surely he can never be released?

Rape suspect probed over further attacks
rbbm
"Det Ch Insp Katherine Goodwin, of the Metropolitan Police, said the attacks were "grotesque and horrifying".

The officer urged other victims to come forward and said police wanted to hear from anyone who had been approached by Mr McCann or in contact with him between February and May."

"The suspect is also being investigated over the abduction of two 13-year-old boys and the abduction and sexual assault of a 13-year-old girl in Heywood, Manchester, at about 15:30 BST on Sunday.

Det Ch Insp Goodwin said the attacks were believed to have taken place between 21 April and 5 May.

"Detectives from the Met continue to lead on this investigation and are working very closely with policing counterparts where he is suspected to have carried out further offences," she said."

That is crazy, so many possible attacks in such a short space of time, if there truly are no murders in his spree then all the women involved have been very lucky (if you can call it "lucky" to go through such ordeals, but at least they're alive). I hope police in all those areas take a very close look into any missing person reports from the last two weeks as I'm really quite surprised not to have heard of any murders in the list if it's that long. Thank goodness they've caught him, I really hope there's some way to keep him off the streets for good, he's clearly a huge danger to the public and not likely to change.

That is crazy, so many possible attacks in such a short space of time, if there truly are no murders in his spree then all the women involved have been very lucky (if you can call it "lucky" to go through such ordeals, but at least they're alive). I hope police in all those areas take a very close look into any missing person reports from the last two weeks as I'm really quite surprised not to have heard of any murders in the list if it's that long. Thank goodness they've caught him, I really hope there's some way to keep him off the streets for good, he's clearly a huge danger to the public and not likely to change.
The range of alleged victims is shocking, especially the rape of an 11 year old boy and a 71 year old woman.
It is "lucky" that all the victims that we are aware of were not murdered, but really- what about other unknown possible victims?! imo.
Fugitive Joseph McCann arrested over series of abductions and sex attacks
"Fugitive Joseph McCann arrested over series of abductions and sex attacks
The attacks involved a total of 12 victims, aged between 11 and 71, the Metropolitan Police said."
Fugitive Joseph McCann has been arrested over the abduction of two 14-year-old girls, and is being investigated for other attacks around the country – including the rape of an 11-year-old boy."

The Romanian workers who helped rescue the first two abducted women and the heroic actions of this taxi driver, helps to restore confidence in mankind!
Taxi driver tells of ordeal after he helped capture Joseph McCann wanted for multiple abductions
"A taxi driver has told of his ordeal after driving around alleged serial rapist Joseph McCann and helping police trap him up a tree after a nationwide man hunt."

"The driver, who wanted to remain anonymous said the 34-year-old was acting shifty and was hiding his face when he picked him at around 8.30pm on Sunday."

"He said: “I picked him up at 8.30pm in Scholar Green.

“I realised who he was from the way he acting and saying certain things like not to go down routes.

“He was hiding his face and ducking down and told me: ‘whatever happens don’t go down the A34.’

“I told him that was the quickest route but he said he didn’t care.

“I recognised it was him after reading the news earlier in the day.

“He threatened me not to go a certain way and kept saying don’t stop.

“But on purpose I drove the way on the A34 and he didn’t know were I was going.

“I passed an accident on the A34 that I heard about hoping to spot police.

“I left my hazard lights on as well so I could be pulled over by police.

“He started to kick off and I was getting scared but I kept driving.

“Further up the road, I saw a police officer talking to another member of the public on the side of the road, so I flashed them.

“I pulled up and he started to punch me in the face, the officer jumped in the car.

“I put on the child locks but he kept pulling at the door and it opened."
“I’m just very happy that he’s been caught.”

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...IEAw&usg=AOvVaw0DwZKRm8yQXmjPZF_WCXty&ampcf=1
Very very shocked at the account of mother and her 2 children. Surely this 'man' will never be released.
This is beyond sickening, my heart truly goes out to all the victims and their family members, but especially to the woman whose children were also victimized.
From link..
"A woman held hostage while her 11-year-old son and teenage daughter were raped collapsed in a hysterical heap and feared her children were dead, a neighbour told The Telegraph.

The woman in her 30s, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was tied up with cables in her own home, forced face down onto her son’s bed and told: “If you lift your head I’ll slit your throat,” while the man brandished a knife.

“She felt terrible that she couldn’t do anything to stop the attacks,” a neighbour said.

“She was tied up and powerless to do anything to help her kids. But she was hysterical about it. I think she heard what was happening. It is every parent’s worst nightmare.

“After two hours, the attacker left, and just casually walked out of the house and jumped on a pedal bike and cycled off.

“The daughter jumped out of the top floor window, onto a ledge and into the front garden.

“She then ran up the street completely naked and went into a neighbours home. The mother didn’t realise that her daughter had escaped. I felt so sick. It’s disgusting. It’s heartbreaking.”

Attachments

• upload_2019-5-7_15-50-7.jpeg
    upload_2019-5-7_15-50-7.jpeg
    36 KB · Views: 9
This is beyond sickening, my heart truly goes out to all the victims and their family members, but especially to the woman whose children were also victimized.
From link..
"A woman held hostage while her 11-year-old son and teenage daughter were raped collapsed in a hysterical heap and feared her children were dead, a neighbour told The Telegraph.

The woman in her 30s, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was tied up with cables in her own home, forced face down onto her son’s bed and told: “If you lift your head I’ll slit your throat,” while the man brandished a knife.

“She felt terrible that she couldn’t do anything to stop the attacks,” a neighbour said.

“She was tied up and powerless to do anything to help her kids. But she was hysterical about it. I think she heard what was happening. It is every parent’s worst nightmare.

“After two hours, the attacker left, and just casually walked out of the house and jumped on a pedal bike and cycled off.

“The daughter jumped out of the top floor window, onto a ledge and into the front garden.

“She then ran up the street completely naked and went into a neighbours home. The mother didn’t realise that her daughter had escaped. I felt so sick. It’s disgusting. It’s heartbreaking.”

Good Lord it's terrifying isn't it.

All of the victims have suffered terribly but this whole family and what they went through can't even imagine.

As a mother knowing your children are been hurt and you couldn't do a thing to stop it must be your worst nightmare.

Captured fugitive Joseph McCann faces 12 charges including five rapes
"McCann was due to appear at Westminster Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday but Chief Magistrate Emma Arbuthnot said he was “refusing to come up” from the cells.

Six uniformed officers were on guard outside the courtroom.

Prosecutor Iain Jenkins asked the judge to authorise the use of force so McCann could appear before the court by videolink from Belmarsh prison on Thursday.

Ms Arbuthnot said: “Mr McCann has failed to come up and yes, I do certainly authorise the use of force to get him before the videolink tomorrow so we can get on with the case.”
Captured fugitive Joseph McCann charged with 5 counts of rape and 3 of kidnap
rbbm.
"The Met Police said: "He will next appear via video link at Westminster Magistrates Court on Thursday, May 9.

"Officers from the Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command continue to investigate.

"A file remains with the Crown Prosecution Service in relation to further alleged offences."

Last edited:
The Romanian workers who helped rescue the first two abducted women and the heroic actions of this taxi driver, helps to restore confidence in mankind!
Taxi driver tells of ordeal after he helped capture Joseph McCann wanted for multiple abductions
"A taxi driver has told of his ordeal after driving around alleged serial rapist Joseph McCann and helping police trap him up a tree after a nationwide man hunt."

"The driver, who wanted to remain anonymous said the 34-year-old was acting shifty and was hiding his face when he picked him at around 8.30pm on Sunday."

"He said: “I picked him up at 8.30pm in Scholar Green.

“I realised who he was from the way he acting and saying certain things like not to go down routes.

“He was hiding his face and ducking down and told me: ‘whatever happens don’t go down the A34.’

“I told him that was the quickest route but he said he didn’t care.

“I recognised it was him after reading the news earlier in the day.

“He threatened me not to go a certain way and kept saying don’t stop.

“But on purpose I drove the way on the A34 and he didn’t know were I was going.

“I passed an accident on the A34 that I heard about hoping to spot police.

“I left my hazard lights on as well so I could be pulled over by police.

“He started to kick off and I was getting scared but I kept driving.

“Further up the road, I saw a police officer talking to another member of the public on the side of the road, so I flashed them.

“I pulled up and he started to punch me in the face, the officer jumped in the car.

“I put on the child locks but he kept pulling at the door and it opened."
“I’m just very happy that he’s been caught.”

This taxi driver is a hero! I would have run! He kept a cool head and succeeded. Wow!

As others have said I'm very surprised no murders have been reported. I hope there won't be.

I have never heard of so many rapes in such a short time. Baffling. Sickening!

Judge could visit rape accused McCann in prison after... | Daily Mail Online
"Alleged serial rapist Joseph McCann could be visited by a senior judge in jail after he refused to appear in court for a second day.

Chief Magistrate Emma Arbuthnot authorised the use of force to bring the 34-year-old before her by videolink from Belmarsh prison after he refused to leave the cells at Westminster Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday.

But prosecutor Tetteh Turkson said on Thursday McCann was “not being cooperative” and Ms Arbuthnot said “there are negotiations going on” to ensure he appears by videolink later.

The senior district judge added: “If the worst comes to the worst, I will have to go to Belmarsh and the prosecution and defence will come to.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back