GUILTY UK - Joe McCann, multiple victims kidnapped & assaulted, April / May 2019

Jordan is alive therefore the article is a hoax in that regard so not sure at this moment in time how reliable it is that Joseph McCann is his father. He raps how his father took his own life in prison. Could of course be talking about a step father.

Missed this summer article.
10 Jul 2021
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/serial-rapist-joseph-mccann-caught-24506835
''Serial rapist Joseph McCann was caught with a home-made knife and another weapon in a worrying lapse at a top-security jail.

McCann – who repeatedly used blades during his life of crime – was able to fashion and hide the weapons at Wakefield jail, West Yorks.

A toothbrush had a razor in the end and a toilet brush handle had been sharpened.

They came to light after a ruck with two other inmates. McCann, whose rape spree in April and May 2019 shocked the nation, came off worst as the tables were turned and the weapons were used on HIM.

Sources said McCann, of Aylesbury, Bucks, suffered cuts to his arm and face in the fracas last month. He faces a police probe and has been placed in solitary and put on the prison report.

The incident follows a string of errors surrounding McCann, who is serving 33 life sentences for rapes and kidnaps.

0_JS239183676.jpg

The Sunday Mirror after police snared McCann
A year ago, justice chiefs were criticised for missing eight chances to keep McCann behind bars before the early release that led to the rape frenzy stretching from London to Manchester.

Solicitor Alan Collins, who represented McCann’s victims, said the latest failing was “mind-boggling”.

And a respected retired cop said: “The whole system is far too lax.”

Cocaine addict McCann was branded a “classic psychopath” by a trial judge when he was jailed for life in December 2019.''

Ok so Joseph is 36 and Jordan is 25- 29 so I think we can rule out that he is Jordans father.

Last edited:
Ok so Joseph is 36 and Jordan is 25- 29 so I think we can rule out that he is Jordan's father.
That is strange as media reports keep coming up as him being Joseph's son which must be wrong in that case. If he is connected with Joseph McCann he is possibly his stepson.

I can't quote you SaintGertrude.. but i had looked at the man in the above article before being the potential father of Jordan, that was the brother of Josephs that commited suicide in jail .. and since Jordans rapped on Charlie Sloths show about his father died in prison I wondered.. but again their is quite an age mismatch

If Jordan is related to Joseph their family go to lengths to protect each other and if one of you disrespect your family for non blood you get called out nationally on it, all according to the two narrating in this video

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back