GUILTY NM - Victoria Martens, 10, brutally murdered, Albuquerque, 23 Aug 2016 *Arrests* *2 guilty*

All the pigs that raped this child need to be arrested. I hope against all hope the B*T*H that pimped her out is giving LE their names.
I pray she does tell who they are,the reality is so many trawl the internet for one parent families so they can abuse their children,but for the parent to instigate this is so horrifying, the one person who is meant to protect you and keep you safe is the MONSTER!!!:furious:

I saw the higher bond. That's a very good thing. I wonder if she (they) are in ad seg for their own protection? Which sucks, yes. I want them in general population. I also read an article last night listing who their attorneys are and each attorney's experience. Can you imagine defending someone like these three? God...😠

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk
Gutted about them being too high profile for General Population, they get protected and Victoria was not..x

This is the worst case I've ever heard/read of. It wasn't just that night... God only knows how long she was being sexually abused for her mothers pleasure and probably $$(?). Whats sad is she didn't even know/realize that she could've told someone, she was totally alone with zero power. I wonder how her mother kept her (& brother) quiet?

I hope they find all of her (& brothers) abusers and the mothers enablers !
I was thinking,maybe she threatened to hurt her brother if she said anything.

Jessica Kelley enters into plea deal, avoids trial in Victoria Martens case (with clip)

"ALBUQUERQUE, N.M.- Jessica Kelley entered into a plea deal, pleading no contest to six charges related to the death of 10-year-old Victoria Martens.

In the process, she avoided going to trial.

The charges included child abuse resulting in death, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, conspiracy to commit tampering and three counts of tampering with evidence.

Multiple rape charges were dropped by the district attorney’s office Friday. According to Kelley’s defense attorney, the charges were dropped after it was concluded, by multiple experts, Victoria Martens was not raped on the night she was murdered.

After the judge accepted the plea deal, Bernalillo County District Attorney Raúl Torrez held a press conference and Kelley faces up to 50 years in prison. However, Kelley's defense attorney, Mark Earnest, said his client would spend about 20 years in prison, with good behavior....

As part of the plea deal, Kelley is required to cooperate with the investigation surrounding her cousin Fabian Gonzales and testify at his trial. She is also expected to cooperate into the continued investigation into a fourth unknown suspect....

Gonzales' is awaiting a ruling from the New Mexico Court of Appeals about evidence in the case before a trial date is set."

Jessica Kelley enters into plea deal, avoids trial in Victoria Martens case

victoria-photo-for-web-1530314670.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica Kelley moved to western NM prison

January 18, 2019

"ALBUQUERQUE, N.M.- The woman who was implicated in the death of 10-year-old Victoria Martens has been moved from the Bernalillo County Metro Detention Center to the Western New Mexico Correctional Facility in Grants.

That's where Kelley will be serving her seven-year sentence for a drug charged that she pleaded guilty to in 2017.

Kelley has not been sentenced in the Victoria Martens case. She pleaded no contest to six charges related to the death of Victoria.

Bernalillo County District Attorney Raúl Torrez said Kelley faces up 50 years in prison on those charges.

Kelley will be sentenced following Fabian Gonzales' trial...."

Jessica Kelley moved to western NM prison

jessica-kelley-2.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And looked again - no update for Gonzales.... Guess it's still in the Court of Appeals! :(

Court questions appeal in Fabian Gonzales case

Feb 12, 2019

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — The state Court of Appeals is asking the District Attorney's Office to explain whether its appeal in the Fabian Gonzales should be dismissed as moot following his cousin’s no contest plea.

Gonzales, along with his cousin Jessica Kelley, are defendants in a case centered on the death of 10-year-old Victoria Martens. In an agreement last month with the DA’s Office, Kelley pleaded no contest to reckless child abuse resulting in death, tampering with evidence and aggravated assault. She also promised to testify against Gonzales.

Prosecutors in September appealed Judge Charles Brown’s decision to exclude statements Jessica Kelley made in jail, along with evidence of her drug use and prior convictions.

Gonzales had been set for trial in mid-October, but the appeal put his case on hold indefinitely."

Court questions appeal in Fabian Gonzales case
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just putting this here on the latest updates on Gonzales since the last time.

Event Date Event Description Event Result Party Type Party # Amount
01/08/2019 REPLY D 1
IN SUPPORT OF MOTION TO REVIEW CONDITIONS OF RELEASE
01/07/2019 REPLY D 1
DEFENSE; TO STATE'S RESPONSE TO DEFENDANTS MOTION TO GRANT WITNESS USE IMMUNITY FOR JESSICA KELLEY
01/07/2019 REQUEST FOR HEARING/ SETTING D 1
MOTION TO REVIEW COR

link: Stale Session

Tragically, it looks like this case has gone cold. No updates on how they are going to proceed from here and at least one unknown murderer is on the loose. My heart breaks for Victoria. I pray that there will someday be justice for her murder.

Just looked on the court site - nothing new....

Since last post - here is what the court site has - no court date though.

Event Date Event Description Event Result Party Type Party # Amount
03/27/2019 ORD: COURT OF APPEALS/SUPREME COURT
LIMITED REMAND
03/26/2019 MTN: MOTION P 1
State's Motion To Find That Defendant Has Waived The Additional Pretrial Interview With Michelle Martens

link: Stale Session

Update:

Court documents reveal complications in Victoria Martens murder case

Apr 27, 2019

"ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) - Almost three years have passed since the shocking murder of 10-year old Victoria Martens, but the trial for the last remaining suspect isn't even scheduled.

A trial date for Fabian Gonzales is up in the air, yet trial preparations are still underway.

KRQE News 13 has learned there's a lot of disagreement between Gonzales' new attorney and prosecutors....

Martens, Gonzales and his cousin, Jessica Kelley, are the main suspects in the 10-year-old's death.

To date, Kelley has pleaded no contest and faces up to 50-years in jail. Martens took a plea deal to spend at least 12-years in jail.

However, neither will be sentenced until Gonzales' case is resolved.

"Most people think early fall at the earliest, and it could be even into the winter or the new year before we try this case," says Aarons.

So far, a trial date has not been set and that's because, Judge Charles Brown ruled in favor of the defense to keep his drug history out of evidence at trial....

Meanwhile, there's still an alleged unidentified fourth person involved in this case. The District Attorney's Office tells KRQE News 13 there are no updates on that. "

Court documents reveal complications in Victoria Martens murder case

Court documents reveal complications in Victoria Martens case

394DCC7E00000578-3831863-image-a-5_1476189148912.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member