Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry, but after yesterday, I am not clicking on any pics of Maleah. Those just ripped my heart out.....
I prefer to keep one image in my head: the pic of her holding out the red flower. Because it is just her...no one else...EVERYONE FAILED her...& I am p*ssed over it!:mad::mad:
MOO JMO

BBM - let me address the PJ bottoms first - I believe those are tights to go with the tutu, which is common attire with tutus. She's wearing a mickey mouse sweatshirt dress that includes the tutu with it - I linked to it in a previous thread. I'm suspicious with the heat in Houston why she'd have a sweatshirt on. Those long sleeves & tights could cover a lot.

good to know. So 2 days not in daycare and long sleeves in the heat... hmmm

Deysy Rios on Twitter
Dia 11 #maleahdavis sigue sin aparecer where’s #maleahdavis ? @CrimeStopHOU
D6jDIX_WAAAxJbz.jpg
D6jDIYUWAAAucsL.jpg
D6jDIYXXoAADAoT.jpg
D6jDIYBWwAErYcJ.jpg

1:27 PM - 14 May 2019

Texas Equusearch is resuming the ground search for 4-year-old Maleah Davis in Brazoria County this morning.

Equusearch was initially looking for little Maleah in northeast Houston but it has been reported to MPN that the stepfather of Maleah was an employee of the Rosharon Post Office and officials are focussing on searching areas near the post office.

The crew has set up a command post near the Creepy Hollow House on 288, Rosharon, Tx.

Ground search for Maleah Davis resumes in Brazoria County - My Pearland News
th

This is new information (t0 me, anyway.) I didn't know DV worked for the post office.

I hear what you're saying but no, it's not kidnapping. BB left the children in his care. I do think it rises to child endangerment on BB's part though. MOO

Oh okay. My LEO just told me that it would be interfering with child custody and that had he called LE they could have gotten her out of there for him (assuming BB was gone in MA when he came to get his kids). This could have gone a whole different way... or maybe we would at least know where MD is. That poor baby and her bio dad.

VIDEO: Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter
Search for Maleah Davis: Right now Texas Equusearch volunteers are scanning the roadside on County Road 48 in Brazoria County for any signed of the 4-year-old girl or her clothing. They tell me law enforcement pointed them in this direction.
12:41 PM - 14 May 2019

Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter
Search for Maleah Davis: A deserted haunted house in Rosharon is the scene where Equusearch is currently looking for any evidence of the missing 4-year-old girl. They tell me law enforcement pointed them in this direction.

D6i8aBiWsAAjzAE.jpg
D6i8bBZXkAIdtuG.jpg

12:58 PM - 14 May 2019

Oh okay. My LEO just told me that it would be interfering with child custody and that had he called LE they could have gotten her out of there for him (assuming BB was gone in MA when he came to get his kids). This could have gone a whole different way... or maybe we would at least know where MD is. That poor baby and her bio dad.
Could be right, but IANAL. MOO

Texas Equusearch is resuming the ground search for 4-year-old Maleah Davis in Brazoria County this morning.

Equusearch was initially looking for little Maleah in northeast Houston but it has been reported to MPN that the stepfather of Maleah was an employee of the Rosharon Post Office and officials are focussing on searching areas near the post office.

The crew has set up a command post near the Creepy Hollow House on 288, Rosharon, Tx.

Ground search for Maleah Davis resumes in Brazoria County - My Pearland News
This guy sure had a lot of jobs

1. Rap star
2. Hotel steward supervisor
3. PharMEDium
4. And now Rosharon post office

Did BB2 actually SEE Maleah prior to BB’s trip to Mass? If BB2 had seen Maleah, she’d know if Maleah was sick, injured, etc.

I don’t find any of these people credible! Too much BS to wade through!! This is so frustrating!! :mad:
MOO

There is some debate on that because she she commented about Maleah before they started handing out flyers the question she answered was, "when did you last speak to Maleah" not 'when did you last see Maleah.

This has had so many twists and turns.

Search for Maleah Davis: Right now Texas Equusearch volunteers are scanning the roadside on County Road 48 in Brazoria County for any signed of the 4-year-old girl or her clothing. They tell me law enforcement pointed them in this direction.

Search for Maleah Davis: A deserted haunted house in Rosharon is the scene where Equusearch is currently looking for any evidence of the missing 4-year-old girl. They tell me law enforcement pointed them in this direction.

D6i8aBiWsAAjzAE.jpg
D6i8bBZXkAIdtuG.jpg

And just when I thought it could not get ANY WORSE...I’m hoping like he*! they find Maleah! But HERE?!?
:mad:
MOO
<modsnip: repaired broken quote>

Last edited by a moderator:
And just when I thought it could not get ANY WORSE...I’m hoping like he*! they find Maleah! But HERE?!?
:mad:
MOO
<modsnip: repaired broken quote>

I understand. There is no proper place to put her but this is so callous and awful and in contrast to her sweetness and fragility.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is some debate on that because she she commented about Maleah before they started handing out flyers the question she answered was, "when did you last speak to Maleah" not 'when did you last see Maleah.

This has had so many twists and turns.
*face palm Why didn’t they ask When did you last SEE Maleah?? UGH
And you’re right! Waaaay toooo many twists & turns here!!
MOO

D6i8aBiWsAAjzAE.jpg
D6i8bBZXkAIdtuG.jpg

What on Earth!? Creepy pictures! If this wasn't so serious, this would be like a Scooby Doo episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80