Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he was sent home sick on Tuesday, the day BB left for the funeral and the last time Maleah was seen on camera. Then again on Wednesday, May 1st, and then was out all day on Friday, the day BB came home.
Not sure if I have that right but which day again was the last time Maleah was at Daycare? Do we know how many days she was absent due to the "flu?" Her dad came to pick her up on Friday and was told she was sick and I thought that it was around the 26th of April that she was last in school but I want to make sure that's right. That's a long time to be sick with the flu.
And where was CPS during all this time? Since they had legal custody I would think they would be in regular contact with the daycare and following up on any days she was absent to make sure she was seen by a doctor. Imo
We don't know if Maleah had the flu. It was reported that she was sick, however. Her last day at daycare was April 26. The Criminal Complaint doesn't state that anyone was told she had the flu. This is how it reads:

The biological father of the eldest child, who is also the father of Maleah, has also verified that when he went to pick up his eldest child shortly prior to 7pm on Friday, he asked to see Maleah and the defendant would not allow him to see her.

MOO

Last edited:
I’m confused too. If he was bringing her home Tuesday at a little before 8:00 am you think he would’ve had time to go to work for a bit, get sick and come home? If so, was Maleah just hanging out in the car alone?

She never left on video after that sighting. It is presumed he did, to go to work. That's what I'm not understanding - why would he bring her home knowing he was about to go to work & BB was leaving on a plane in a couple hours?

We don't know if Maleah had the flu. That probably came from SM rumors that have now been deleted. Her last day at daycare was April 26. The Criminal Complaint doesn't state that anyone was told she had the flu. This is how it reads:

The biological father of the eldest child, who is also the father of Maleah, has also verified that when he went to pick up his eldest child shortly prior to 7pm on Friday, he asked to see Maleah and the defendant would not allow him to see her.

MOO
Ok, thanks. I thought the father had said DV told him that as the reason for not letting him take her.
Either way, I don't believe she had any contageous diseases nor did he.
It's pretty obvious what he was up to during the time that he missed work. If he vomited it probably had to do with whatever he did to Maleah or from using too much bleach. Imo

We don't know if Maleah had the flu. That probably came from SM rumors that have now been deleted. Her last day at daycare was April 26. The Criminal Complaint doesn't state that anyone was told she had the flu. This is how it reads:

MOO

Whyyyyyy didn’t he (CD*) call the police to get that baby out of there at that moment?? DV had ZERO rights to her. Her mother was gone. That’s essentially kidnapping, right? :(:(

-April 26th (Fri) is the last day MD was at daycare. The 27th & 28th (weekend)
-Monday the 29th- Why wasn't she at daycare- (were there signs of physical abuse on her body so they needed to keep her from daycare- speculation)
-Tuesday 30th - We don't know what time BB's flight left and IF it was early morning my opinion is she would of said so already.
-Why hasn't BB or BB2 or any family member talked to MD after the 29th to check up on her (odd)
- Did BB think that DV was going to bring MD to daycare on the 30th in the am. If so, why does it look like she has PJ bottoms on in the last pic of her (as suppose to daycare attire- shoes)- my speculation.
- was it reported that DV went to work on the 30th? If he did, then BB was alone with MD if her flight was later on that day. MOO
I would really like to see the cell phone activity... MOO

I wonder if laundry basket and can were kept because ultimately a burning didn't take place. Have a fire to burn a body you can throw the basket on. It'll melt away. End up having to bury a body, it seems unlikely you could easily bury the basket.

Absolute total speculation on my part and random thought only. Respect to all.

Also wondering why the basket was kept in the trunk. If he'd actually carried her body out in it and was disposing of other evidence, why not that piece.

Also, and this may be a stretch, could it have been possible for decomposition to be detected in the basket if parts of her wound had fallen off onto dirty clothing. And could the blood in the apartment have also come from her wounds? Hard to evaluate that evidence without knowing more specifics.

She never left on video after that sighting. It is presumed he did, to go to work. That's what I'm not understanding - why would he bring her home knowing he was about to go to work & BB was leaving on a plane in a couple hours?
We need to know what his work start time was. I'm going to guess it was earlier than 8 am and he drops the kids off on his way.

Whyyyyyy didn’t he (CD*) call the police to get that baby out of there at that moment?? DV had ZERO rights to her. Her mother was gone. That’s essentially kidnapping, right? :(:(
I hear what you're saying but no, it's not kidnapping. BB left the children in his care. I do think it rises to child endangerment on BB's part though. MOO

We don't know if Maleah had the flu. It was reported that she was sick, however. Her last day at daycare was April 26. The Criminal Complaint doesn't state that anyone was told she had the flu. This is how it reads:

MOO
Would not allow me to see my child? Okay that wouldn’t end well. MOO

Yes, I wasn’t asking why she needed ST, but where that was stated. I’ve been a ST in TX for almost 8 years, there’s certainly so much more to therapy than being able to verbalize. Although, I don’t believe the needs has to do with dysphasia, but it’s possible.

I agree, HUGE HIPPA violation.

I thought HIPPA was null and voided when the person (or child in this case) is dead?

MOO

BBM. Not a big deal but I noticed that the image from the security camera of DV leaving the apartment with his son and some bleach, was time stamped 5/3 (Friday) at 18:47:35. So bio dad almost missed seeing him altogether that night?

-April 26th (Fri) is the last day MD was at daycare. The 27th & 28th (weekend)
-Monday the 29th- Why wasn't she at daycare- (were there signs of physical abuse on her body so they needed to keep her from daycare- speculation)
-Tuesday 30th - We don't know what time BB's flight left and IF it was early morning my opinion is she would of said so already.
-Why hasn't BB or BB2 or any family member talked to MD after the 29th to check up on her (odd)
- Did BB think that DV was going to bring MD to daycare on the 30th in the am. If so, why does it look like she has PJ bottoms on in the last pic of her (as suppose to daycare attire- shoes)- my speculation.
- was it reported that DV went to work on the 30th? If he did, then BB was alone with MD if her flight was later on that day. MOO
I would really like to see the cell phone activity... MOO

BBM - let me address the PJ bottoms first - I believe those are tights to go with the tutu, which is common attire with tutus. She's wearing a mickey mouse sweatshirt dress that includes the tutu with it - I linked to it in a previous thread. I'm suspicious with the heat in Houston why she'd have a sweatshirt on. Those long sleeves & tights could cover a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alhxo