Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #101

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoted was snipped by me....

I believe he may have been the infamous 'man dressed in black' that the group of students saw. (If this story is not a 'rumor'.)

1 min 45 seconds (interview with Chastity.)

Oh how I wish we could know if that man was ever interviewed....its bugged me from that start that 'he brushed by them .' when they said hello.

It indicates he wasn't interested in being stopped, or perhaps even being seen.

On a beautiful day in February on a hiking trail....who would be in a hurry and why?

JMO

Glad you found this. Can you put it in the media thread too so we can find it easily when we are on thread 121 ?

Or, Libby quickly concealed her phone so he wouldn’t be aware of it?
This may have already have been said (I'm behind on the threads), but if above is the case, I don't understand why LE wouldn't have just released it way back in the beginning.

There would have been no harm (at least that I know of) in giving us the "moving version" of those little photo snippets they gave out originally.

Holding it back for over a year makes me think they didn't want to release something and only recently decided to very carefully splice. JMO. It's all bizarre to me. How little we were given, and then were given again.

I finally figured out how to rationalize the gun and its positioning.

You know how some old windbreakers have an interior pocket, like mesh or something with the opening at the top? If he just dropped the gun in there I could very easily see it sitting like that, and to reach it he'd just have to reach through what appears to be a gap in the buttons and into the pocket with his left hand. Could be why he left that gap (if in fact it truly is there).

I'm still far from 100% sold on that being a gun, but I have always been able to see what people are talking about, and at least now I can wrap my head around it from a positioning standpoint.

The image thread discusses him possibly wearing a tactical vest under the jacket. Also, some jackets with those wide apart buttons were discussed many threads ago specifically to be able to grab a concealed carry weapon without the need to unbutton.

I have over 30 years experience with firearms and I do not see a gun. I also wear my Vedder holster holding my M&P Shield in shorts and a t-shirt and doesn't print at all.

In MOO, while you might be accurate in a gun being present and its placement, if you can see it in a grainy picture means that dude was printing to high heavens for everyone around to see.
There is definitely something in his pocket, in the shape of a pistol. Its an outline, and it’s not just some kind of perfect wrinkles, IMO. I’m honestly just curious and trying to figure out what everyone thinks it is if not a pistol. TIA.

I’ve decided to ask my DH when he gets home, to tell me what he sees, just going to show him the pic ... no leading questions, I promise!
Oh, and he doesn’t know of this case. In fact he thinks I’m crazy for following being interested in this stuff, lol ! :)

I have added it....although I would be surprised if it wasn't there already.
I am always two steps behind you all....

Thanks for that. I was looking in the media thread a couple of days ago and there didn't seem that many MSM items in there from the first week or so of the case, but it may well have been added since. It won't matter if it is duplicated.

My point about other cases where LE had a suspect all along, i.e the Redwine case, the family murders in Ohio, is that because they did have their suspects, they were not out there showing sketches two years later, calling for more tips, asking people to consider everyone etc...this LE is behaving exactly as though they have no idea who did these murders. Jmo

Sorry.... thought family murders in Ohio = Rhoden case.

No, LE has not released interviews nor any documents related to the investigation. I can also understand why other people are not speaking to the media about this case, other than the family members who have done so. RL is a good example. Rumours and speculation seem to erupt like wildfire and I’m certain it has touched almost every member of the community in one way or another by now.

But early on I vaguely recall LE stating that everyone on the trail had came forward except the man Libby videoed on the bridge, which was why he became the prime suspect.
I’m guessing them based that on the video/sketch 1. Wonder if they realized OBG is a person that never existed and one of the people they previously interviewed looks like NBG. Maybe he said he left at a certain time and there was a witness at the building that saw him and his car at a much later time. Or he left and came back, but never mentioned that.

I think technically the poster may be referring to hebephelia?

“Hebephilia is the strong, persistent sexual interest by adults in pubescent children, which is typically ages 11–14. It differs from pedophilia, and from ephebophilia.”
Hebephilia - Wikipedia

“Ephebophilia is the primary sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19. The term was originally used in the late 19th to mid 20th century. It is one of a number of sexual preferences across age groups subsumed under the technical term chronophilia.”
Ephebophilia - Wikipedia

“Pedophilia (alternatively spelt paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.”
Pedophilia - Wikipedia
I think a lot of us just group them all under pedophilia. I didn’t know until reading this when the poster who was asked to leave came on with all his facts and suppositions about what happened to the girls.

There is definitely something in his pocket, in the shape of a pistol. Its an outline, and it’s not just some kind of perfect wrinkles, IMO. I’m honestly just curious and trying to figure out what everyone thinks it is if not a pistol. TIA.

I’ve decided to ask my DH when he gets home, to tell me what he sees, just going to show him the pic ... no leading questions, I promise!
Oh, and he doesn’t know of this case. In fact he thinks I’m crazy for following being interested in this stuff, lol ! :)

[bbm]

taser possibly

Would be nice...but seems doubtful that would be the outlet used, jmo.

GMA , makes perfect sense to me. Fits right in with MHO.

As for all those wondering what is in his pocket or what his hand is holding in a pocket....well, where's his phone?

You'll not convince me that a guy in this age range does not have a phone. Now, I grant you he many have turned it off. (If he didn't, he made a mistake. Didn't he?)

I got my first smartphone at the end of 2016 when I was 60, as prep for retirement and a vacation trip. I feel like I was one of the last holdouts in America in that regard. And, when I walk in the woods I almost always have my hand on my phone....either out of my pocket to take pics....or inside a pocket to make sure it doesn't bounce out and get lost.

I cannot see this guy going anywhere w/o his phone. I think he has an attachment to his phone...like it is his best friend on this planet....and that his use of it for messaging, phoning, texting, tweeting, etc. is just one reason that nobody would suspect this guy is the one.

Interesting.
[bbm]

taser possibly

MOO the police have additional recorded information, they have cause of death and manner of death. In the first weeks they openly wondered about his exit route.
I think they have solved that question.

The solutions to "how" has not provided "who."
A corrected age range might be the key.

No disrespect taken. It’s just opinions. I carry a Glock and in my shoulder holster, the gun is under my left arm, not in front. I am right handed. Only the handle of the gun sticks out. I also have one that fits on my right side and the gun sits lower on my hip, but not in front. Only the handle sticks out. There are several different styles though. If it possibly was a gun, and a gun was involved, along with other items, I just cannot see him taking the time to mess around to get it out from under his jacket.
I don’t see a gun.

I have over 30 years experience with firearms and I do not see a gun. I also wear my Vedder holster holding my M&P Shield in shorts and a t-shirt and doesn't print at all.

In MOO, while you might be accurate in a gun being present and its placement, if you can see it in a grainy picture means that dude was printing to high heavens for everyone around to see.

[bbm]

what does 'printing' mean in the context you used here?

Well, no, I take it the exact opposite. They know from witness description and so on that he appears to be a younger man. But they only know how he appears. They don't know his real age, so they can't rule out that he is somewhat older but looks young.

That's how I took it as well-that while he may look 21, he could be 35.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01