Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #104

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking at it again, I wonder myself. How he traversed the bridge with something like an axe in his pants is hard to get, but it could be. Not ready to rule it out at present.

Thanks for posting this video. I couldn't imagine it being a catheter but this video has convinced me it's a urinary drainage bag tube which connects to the catheter tube. (Not a more flexible, thinner circumference leg bag tube.) A catheter bag tube is made of firm and less flexible plastic and has a larger circumference than a catheter tube. Especially in slow motion, you can see the tube flip back and forth with each step of the right leg. Imo, it's the stiff tube which has come loose where he had it secured to his thigh (due to the larger bag and it's weight) ...at the place where the catheter actually connects to the drainage tube. The actual drainage bag would be secured to his calf. He would use a drainage bag rather than a smaller leg bag since the drainage bag holds more and he knows he'll be out in the park for an undetermined length of time. He would pull the tube up so there would be a slack between the catheter and the urinary bag connection... to prevent the two from separating. The two photos I've added might help explain visually. Imo, BG has a physical or neurological problem after all, imo. Loss of urinary bladder control or inability to urinate at all can be caused by many physical factors... accidents... injuries... too many to guess at. (Might explain why LE was looking for an older man though.)
If the girls gave him a run for his money and the two tubes came apart... he might have left lots of DNA behind.
All JMO.

Attachments

• 1142017232Medline-Urinary-Drainage-Bag-With-Anti-Reflux-Tower-L.jpg
    1142017232Medline-Urinary-Drainage-Bag-With-Anti-Reflux-Tower-L.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 13
  • DRAINAGE BAG SECURED TO CALF.jpg
    DRAINAGE BAG SECURED TO CALF.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Agree. I can buy the jacket, hat, and even multiple layers if it's chilly. The scarf, though, I have a harder time with. I can get my men to wear gloves, coats, and hats but they rarely don scarves unless they're out there shoveling snow.
I can't make anything out on the bridge video or pictures. I think the stuff around his neck could be hooded sweatshirt just as easily as a scarf. I just can't tell.

I do feel his jacket looks weighed down on the lower front. JMO. What could be causing that is impossible to ascertain. Oh course, if I look hard enough, I can see the gun, the hatchet, the puppy, and the goat. The problem is, if someone said they saw a bible in his pocket, I'd be able to make that out, as well. I want to see something there, but I can't.

I really don't think there is anything significant down the pants. I think it is just the jeans moving with him walking. In this capture you can see it is no longer straight.

Agree. In the stills it looks like something solid but when he's walking it seems clear to me that it's a wrinkle and shadow.

If it were easy enough for US to make out certain things on BG then it seems to me that LE could as well and they would not only share that as part of the description, but it would make finding BG much easier because it would rule a lot of people out.

Thanks for posting this video. I couldn't imagine it being a catheter but this video has convinced me it's a urinary drainage bag tube which connects to the catheter tube. (Not a more flexible, thinner circumference leg bag tube.) A catheter bag tube is made of firm and less flexible plastic and has a larger circumference than a catheter tube. Especially in slow motion, you can see the tube flip back and forth with each step of the right leg. Imo, it's the stiff tube which has come loose where he had it secured to his thigh (due to the larger bag and it's weight) ...at the place where the catheter actually connects to the drainage tube. The actual drainage bag would be secured to his calf. He would use a drainage bag rather than a smaller leg bag since the drainage bag holds more and he knows he'll be out in the park for an undetermined length of time. He would pull the tube up so there would be a slack between the catheter and the urinary bag connection... to prevent the two from separating. The two photos I've added might help explain visually. Imo, BG has a physical or neurological problem after all, imo. Loss of urinary bladder control or inability to urinate at all can be caused by many physical factors... accidents... injuries... too many to guess at. (Might explain why LE was looking for an older man though.)
If the girls gave him a run for his money and the two tubes came apart... he might have left lots of DNA behind.
All JMO.
No DNA in urine is there?

I can't make anything out on the bridge video or pictures. I think the stuff around his neck could be hooded sweatshirt just as easily as a scarf. I just can't tell.

I do feel his jacket looks weighed down on the lower front. JMO. What could be causing that is impossible to ascertain. Oh course, if I look hard enough, I can see the gun, the hatchet, the puppy, and the goat. The problem is, if someone said they saw a bible in his pocket, I'd be able to make that out, as well. I want to see something there, but I can't.

Same. It does look like there might be something in the pockets and much like the Magic Eye pictures, if I squint and look hard enough I can see the gun, and even make myself believe that there are other things in the image, too, but the first time I saw the picture I didn't see any of that. And the white around his neck? To me it could be a scarf, part of another shirt, or many other things. The brown thing poking out underneath the jacket could be the edge of a hoodie or a fanny pack or his shirt tail.

At the end of the day, I remind myself that it doesn't matter what I see or don't see. I don't know this man. I am not going to be able to identify him because he literally looks like almost every other man, young or old, I see in a 3-state radius. Deciding whether the white thing around his neck is a collar or a pair of goggles won't help me ID him. If it was that identifiable, I think he'd have been found already. The best I can do is to keep sharing the links and keep the story alive and the discussion going. The worst thing that can happen to a case is for people to forget about it.

I have been speculating on the "saw something that need to be reported" comment from a witness. Spoiler Alert. Lots of what if's ahead. What if BG borrowed a coat from Dad? What if BG lives at home (a home where Mom or Dad does the laundry). What if BG needed to return the jacket? What if a witness saw BG at the laundry mat, knew he lived at home and thought it was weird (hmmm...that's weird... BG lives at home...why is he here doing laundry?). Having once been a starving student who did laundry in a public place, I know that people notice things. There's not much else to do. MOO.

also, OT, but the first time I'd heard Delphi pronounced instead of just reading it in my head, my mind was completely blown.

The long "I"? :) We used to joke that it's the way we were immediately able to tell the locals apart from the "tourists." In KY we have a "Versailles" that is pronounced "vur-SALES."

Same. It does look like there might be something in the pockets and much like the Magic Eye pictures, if I squint and look hard enough I can see the gun, and even make myself believe that there are other things in the image, too, but the first time I saw the picture I didn't see any of that. And the white around his neck? To me it could be a scarf, part of another shirt, or many other things. The brown thing poking out underneath the jacket could be the edge of a hoodie or a fanny pack or his shirt tail.

At the end of the day, I remind myself that it doesn't matter what I see or don't see. I don't know this man. I am not going to be able to identify him because he literally looks like almost every other man, young or old, I see in a 3-state radius. Deciding whether the white thing around his neck is a collar or a pair of goggles won't help me ID him. If it was that identifiable, I think he'd have been found already. The best I can do is to keep sharing the links and keep the story alive and the discussion going. The worst thing that can happen to a case is for people to forget about it.
Agree with all of that!

The long "I"? :) We used to joke that it's the way we were immediately able to tell the locals apart from the "tourists." In KY we have a "Versailles" that is pronounced "vur-SALES."

correct. I watched a press conference I believe, like "nah, that can't be right" I live in Pittsburgh, we have a "North Ver-sales" the buses announces all the stops and which bus it is calls it "Versailles" correctly.

I have family in La Grange.

correct. I watched a press conference I believe, like "nah, that can't be right" I live in Pittsburgh, we have a "North Ver-sales" the buses announces all the stops and which bus it is calls it "Versailles" correctly.

I have family in La Grange.

I love learning little quirky things about different towns. That's one of the reasons why I try not to generalize too much. Every place kind of has its own culture and marches to the beat of its own drum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tiajean