Found Deceased UT-5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley Found Deceased (UNCLE ARRESTED) #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He said his sister and boyfriend went to bed because they were horny. He used that as the reason why he left the house to go for a walk and look at nature or something like that. He said he didn't want to hear them. Imo

I think it would behoove everyone to actually READ the report. Alex did not say HE was horny!

Still, I think he sexually assaulted poor little Lizzy :(.

Death penalty is off the table, but I wouldn't be surprised if he is placed on suicide watch and eventually succeeds.

MOO

He was in a suicide smock in his mugshot, I’m sure he’ll remain on watch in county lock up. Once he’s transferred to state & gets thru orientation, I doubt it. I don’t think they care...honestly. County jail is dif, their job is to keep the incarcerated person alive, available for trial & jailers dislike deaths in his facility & the red tape that follows.
I’d say AW was back in his smock as soon as he finished with court yesterday. Jmo

"KSL NOW on Livestream"

Summarizing:

Chief Jensen made statement.
They located human remains around 2 pm.

Defense attorney provided LE with a map.
*DP taken off the table in exchange for AW telling where they could find ES.

Wooded, heavily overgrown area where she was found.
They had to unearth the remains.
It will take some time to make the official identification.
Chief makes it clear, though, that they think it's ES.
Investigation is ongoing.
States they don't know the motive yet.

Family spokesperson Jill Parker also came up to the podium to make statement.
Became tearful/ choked up.
Chief Jensen put his hand on her shoulder to offer support.

God Bless Chief Jensen.

JMO.
That’s exactly what @GordianKnot mentioned earlier, that the death penalty was probably used as leverage to get him to give up her body.

All about himself.

Sicko.

*Edited to give credit to thunder stealer. :p

Last edited:
This! A thousand times THIS!
I find it very telling out of all the statements he likely made, LE included this one regarding his sister and boyfriend being horny in the charging documents. I am very interested in their take on this...did he just sexualize the situation in his own mind? Very sick individual.

Interesting how he only "does criminal things" when blacking out after alcohol consumption.
He doesn't go do volunteer work, help an elderly neighbor, or hunt for lost puppies....only bad, criminal things.

The alcohol isn't the issue. Clearly.

And of course there is that element of simply choosing to not drink alcohol if you know it makes you black out and do criminal things! You'd think people were forcing him to drink.

I remember there was also something stating he told police he used drugs daily. But it also said he quit his job like 4 months ago. I keep wondering how people without jobs have money for drugs every day or even frequently. I thought drugs were expensive but maybe they aren't.

I know my house better than anyone else. I also know my cats better than anyone else. Yet somehow they have outsmarted me dozens of times and hidden well enough and long enough to put me in a panic. This illustrates to me that searches are always a matter of perspective (mine and my cats’ clearly differ as I’m still uncertain where they sometimes hide), and also a matter of luck to a degree. But also, there are quirks about places and spaces that are not evident to those who haven’t already explored them. I cannot fault LE for not being able to find her yet in the large, unfamiliar spaces they have to search when I sometimes cannot even find my cat in my own house.

Im still waaaaaay behind but this post is so good, I wanted to bring it forward. @JaneEyre please save this so you can post it in future cases. Thank u for your wisdom and insight.

https://ksltv.com/415043/we-feel-strongly-that-lizzy-has-been-found/

LOGAN, Utah
— Police said they located human remains they believe to be those of missing girl Elizabeth “Lizzy” Shelley today after receiving a map from her uncle.

Logan City Police held a press conference at 5 p.m. today to update police after Alex Whipple’s attorney told KSL TV his client had provided the location of the location of the body to police.

Police said they received word today about noon that negotiations had taken place between attorneys on both sides for Whipple to share information on the whereabouts of Lizzy’s body in exchange for the death penalty to be taken off the table.

The human remains were located in a wooded area about a 1/2 block from Lizzy’s home, reportedly this is the same general area in which evidence was found.

“It’s hard to believe that we’ve been through that area and we were unable to find her,” Chief Gary Jensen said. “We feel strongly that Lizzy has been found.”
C(Gary Jenson) So hard to watch big strong LEO struggle with the weight of this traggedy. Love how he shows concern for the family,and making sure they get the counseling needed to help them through this.
I hope Chief Gary Jenson and all other LEO working this case get counseling too.
:*(
My condolences to Elizabeth's family,and loved ones.

I find it very telling out of all the statements he likely made, LE included this one regarding his sister and boyfriend being horny in the charging documents. I am very interested in their take on this...did he just sexualize the situation in his own mind? Very sick individual.

It was relevant because it served as his explanation for why he left that house.

Of course we are all reading more into it than just that, and I don’t think we’re wrong.

Projection at its finest.

That info was included because it’s the reason he gave for leaving. Not an exact quote ‘sister and boyfriend acting horny, going to bed and he didn’t want to hear it so he left.’

I also believe there’s a little bit of truth in every lie and he left with Lizzy so his sister and her boyfriend wouldn’t hear anything. moo

I think it would behoove everyone to actually READ the report. Alex did not say HE was horny!

I read it. But I don't take it as factual. He's a murderer setting the stage of his crime. He presents it as his sister and boyfriend were acting all aggressively horny and he had to leave to not hear them. I just don't buy what he's selling. There are always some elements of truth in what someone like this chooses to share regarding what happened. But I don't believe it's the way he presents it personally. JMO

I did read the report!

I think the account he gave of JW & DB getting horny was his way of telling what lead up to his assault of Lizzy. That's why he was all revved up himself.

This kid blames others for his bad conduct, nothing is ever his fault. Poor me, boo-hoo. I have a feeling he's going to be in real trouble once he reaches prison ...

Violence, pain, and death are one of the few constants in human history. What goes on today is not new or worse than what has come before. In fact, in many ways, despite having more advanced and efficient means of killing than ever before, the world is less violent now than perhaps ever before.
We humans as a species are vile creatures.

That’s exactly what I mentioned earlier, that the death penalty was probably used as leverage to get him to give up her body.

All about himself.

Sicko.
Yes, I so agree, Massy!

It's also in line with exactly what I mentioned even earlier today about AW being more likely to give LE information in exchange for some type of deal than to confess anything to a family member.

Indeed, it's all about himself.
In his own mind, anyway.

Nobody else shares his sentiments.

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics