Still Missing CA - Duke Flores, 6, front yard of his home, Apple Valley, 25 Apr 2019 *Mother and Aunt ARRESTED*

Thanks @Henry2326 !
I had focused on the poster/other msm stating no medical issues and went back to read all the articles- not all of them mentioned autism.
Hoping little Duke is found soon.

APPLE VALLEY, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities are searching for a 6-year-old boy with autism who was last seen in Apple Valley, and police confirmed Friday that his mother has been arrested on child cruelty charges.

Missing 6-year-old last seen in Apple Valley; mother arrested

May 20, 2019
Search for 6-year-old Duke Flores at Victorville landfill enters 4th week

VICTORVILLE, Calif. (VVNG.com) — The search to recover the body of 6-year-old Duke Flores at a landfill has entered the fourth week.

On Monday, May 20th at 8:30 am, Homicide detectives, 5 Sheriff’s Department volunteers, 2 search dogs, 6 additional Sheriff’s Department employees, and personnel from the landfill will continue to sift through 1200 tons of material in hopes of finding Duke.

Following investigative leads, detectives believe that Duke was placed in a dumpster that was unloaded at Victorville landfill located at 18600 Stoddard Wells Road.

https://www.vvng.com/search-for-6-year-old-duke-flores-at-victorville-landfill-enters-4th-week/

May 20, 2019
Search for 6-year-old Duke Flores at Victorville landfill enters 4th week

VICTORVILLE, Calif. (VVNG.com) — The search to recover the body of 6-year-old Duke Flores at a landfill has entered the fourth week.

On Monday, May 20th at 8:30 am, Homicide detectives, 5 Sheriff’s Department volunteers, 2 search dogs, 6 additional Sheriff’s Department employees, and personnel from the landfill will continue to sift through 1200 tons of material in hopes of finding Duke.

Following investigative leads, detectives believe that Duke was placed in a dumpster that was unloaded at Victorville landfill located at 18600 Stoddard Wells Road.

https://www.vvng.com/search-for-6-year-old-duke-flores-at-victorville-landfill-enters-4th-week/

Thank you for sharing this. I am just praying that Duke is found. LE seems so committed to this search of this section of landfill so I just have to have faith and be patient and believe they are on the right track and plan on finding him. I do not want this little boy's disappearance to be forgotten, I do not want Duke forgotten and I just really pray that, first and foremost, Duke can be located and honored and laid to rest properly and that, secondly, the vile human beings that murdered him and callously dumped him pay, and pay and pay.................and pay.

These wonderful people are still searching.....my heroes!!!

San Bernardino County Sheriff
UPDATE: Thursday, May 30th
The search continues at the Victorville landfill for the body of Duke Flores. Homicide Detectives, Sheriff’s Dept volunteers, Sheriff's Dept employees, 2 search dogs,

San Bernardino County Sheriff on Twitter

SMH so sad!

I know LE is searching, but do we know how far along they are? Example; they have looked through 75% of the waste.The media hasn't been very engaged in this case, which makes me sad.

I know LE is searching, but do we know how far along they are? Example; they have looked through 75% of the waste.The media hasn't been very engaged in this case, which makes me sad.

Agreed...there is nothing much in the media! I wonder if info is correct that little Duke is actually buried in the waste??

Imo, the twisted twins need to be interviewed for hours until they give the much needed info.

These wonderful people are still searching.....my heroes!!!

San Bernardino County Sheriff
UPDATE: Thursday, May 30th
The search continues at the Victorville landfill for the body of Duke Flores. Homicide Detectives, Sheriff’s Dept volunteers, Sheriff's Dept employees, 2 search dogs,

San Bernardino County Sheriff on Twitter
Thank you @Henry2326 for keeping the search progress updated on this thread, it is greatly appreciated! I am originally from this area, being born in Apple Valley & moving to Lucerne Valley then to Victorville, it makes me so happy to see that this sheriff & his department are so dedicated to bringing little Duke home. I wish his mom & aunt would just talk so he can have a proper burial with dignity as he deserves. I don't know how anyone can look at this adorable little boy (or any of the little ones that we follow) & just kill him, no matter what he did he didn't deserve this. I'm sorry for the rambling post, I just had to say what was on my mind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get
Back