Deceased/Not Found UK - Margaret Fleming, 19, Inverclyde, Scotland, 17 Dec 1999 *Guilty*

Eddie is on the stand today. He says he'd never harm a kid or lady. Would the incident with Margaret's mother not count as harm?

Margaret Fleming accused denies harming her

I bet Avril won't testify, she's too much of a sh**ebag.

I believe he is telling a pack of lies but sprinkling bits of truth in there too to make it sound believable.
I also think that he knows exactly what has happened to Margaret and is bluffing his way through.
Would be interesting to know his answer to the question about the burning flesh, this article didn’t mention what he answered.

Murder accused 'incapable' of killing Margaret Fleming

I believe he is telling a pack of lies but sprinkling bits of truth in there too to make it sound believable.
I also think that he knows exactly what has happened to Margaret and is bluffing his way through.
Would be interesting to know his answer to the question about the burning flesh, this article didn’t mention what he answered.

Murder accused 'incapable' of killing Margaret Fleming

The earlier article quotes his answer:-

"He was also asked about claims made by ex-fireman Paul Neeson during the trial that he once smelled burning human flesh from a bonfire at Mr Cairney's home.
Mr Cairney replied: "Was the guy not totally discredited...a nutcase."
Iain McSporran QC, for the prosecution, put it to Mr Cairney that he did not see Margaret Fleming in London in October 2017 as she was dead.
Mr Cairney replied: "No, you are wrong. Margaret Fleming is still alive and it is very, very vicious of you to suggest otherwise."
Mr McSporran continued: "You killed her and spent years telling lie after lie."
The witness answered: "Could you tell me the basis of that?"
The QC said: "You lied to cover up the most dreadful crime of murder."
Mr Cairney said: "Nonsense. Absolute nonsense."
The exchange followed a tense period of cross-examination during which Mr Cairney was told off by the judge for calling Mr McSporran a "clown".
He also told jurors that he had not been friends with Margaret's father, Derek Fleming.
He said: "Derek wasn't a friend of mine, he was a louse. I didn't take the louse, I took up the daughter."

Interesting that this is being instigated. A check on GP 'ghost' patients - patients who haven't visited their doctor in the last 5 years. Something like this could have discovered their crimes years ago.

NHS fraud squad to probe 'ghost patients'
This is about gp fraud rather than the wellbeing of the patients registered with them.

This case should hopefully bring about a complete overhaul of benefits and carers allowances going unchecked for years. There is likely many more Margaret Flemings out there.

This is about gp fraud rather than the wellbeing of the patients registered with them.

This case should hopefully bring about a complete overhaul of benefits and carers allowances going unchecked for years. There is likely many more Margaret Flemings out there.

Hopefully yes. But I'm not positive that will happen. Clearly persons on benefits should be seen by someone at least once per year one would think, but it obviously does not happen. This case only came to light because AJ applied for an increase IIRC.

Yes, neighbours have said in court that they never ever saw Margaret come visit. One neighbour said he smelt burning flesh years ago, he was an ex-firefighter so knew the smell.

Woah. I was kind of thinking that the neighbours may have witnessed something happening next door 20-odd years ago, like strange digging or burning.

The jury is out! I won't be that surprised if it ends with a not proven for murder though. I truly believe they did it but if I was a juror I think I'd really struggle with the decision on murder. Are all the lies enough to convict?

At the very least Avril should hopefully go down for benefit fraud.

Proving murder without a body is always a challenge but any reasonable person could not believe that margaret is still alive after all this time. Especially after listening to the *advertiser censored* and bull stories given by the defendants imo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back