CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #53 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hearing is specifically about that, so I’m very confident we will hear what it is.

I’d bet PF’s pink handcuffs on it.
I'm also confident we're going to learn what the evidentiary item requiring consumptive testing is tomorrow, too.

In fact, I'm so confident that I would bet not only PF's pink handcuffs, but Tiger's Sunday red shirt on it.

JMO.

Sometimes, even after years have passed, a person feels compelled to tell the truth.

I expect Frazee to be convicted without Kelsey's body but one day under just the right circumstances, he might spill her location.

And as technology improves maybe LE will find a way to locate her.

I pray that happens.

I hope those right circumstances happen sooner than later. But, it may end up being just one minute before they stick that needle in his arm.

And if that happens, I hope his last meal request is a big rancher steak. And I really hope instead of that steak, they bring him... you guessed it... SONIC

I hope those right circumstances happen sooner than later. But, it may end up being just one minute before they stick that needle in his arm.

And if that happens, I hope his last meal request is a big rancher steak. And I really hope instead of that steak, they bring him... you guessed it... SONIC
.....or.....(drum roll).....One mo' time...Cinnamon Rolls!

Friday, June 14th:
*Motions Hearing (@ 9am MT) - CO – Kelsey Berreth (29) (last seen Nov. 22, 2018, Woodland Park; phone pinged 800 miles away in Gooding, Idaho on 11/25/18 @ 5:13pm, reported missing Dec. 2, 2018; not found) – *Patrick Michael Frazee (32) “fiancé” arrested (12/21/18), charged (12/31/18) & arraigned (5/24/19) with 2 counts 1st degree murder (to align with the prosecution’s theories on how he did it), 3 counts of solicitation to commit 1st degree murder, 1st degree felony murder (death during attempted robbery) and charged (4/5/19) with 2 counts of crime of violence (sentence enhancer). Plead not guilty. Held without bond.
Court hearings from 12/21/18 thru 4/5/19 reference post #429 here:
Deceased/Not Found - CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #53 *ARREST*

5/24/19 Update: Frazee entered a not guilty plea. Trial date on Monday, Oct. 28. Trial is expected to last 3 weeks. A motions hearing for June 14 related to consumptive testing, another motion hearing on Aug. 23 @ 9am for all day & the pre-trial readiness date would be Friday, Oct. 18 @ 9am. Frazee’s attorney is asking the judge to prevent live-tweeting & blogging inside the court during proceedings. He is also asking the judge to bar media from taking photos of Frazee walking into or out of court. Judge Sells said he won’t decide on the request today. Child custody hearing on 6/13.
6/13/19 Update on Child Custody: Judge has ruled that the baby will stay with her family. Next Review hearing on 9/5.
*Krystal Jean Lee Kenney – Plea deal-plead guilty to one count of tampering with physical evidence, a class 6 felony, with an open sentence. Review hearing on June 24th.

Yeah these partners in crime who seem to know how much about a crime and witnessed most parts of it or at least were involved afterwards but then deny knowledge of the whereabouts of the body or being told, to me are a bit hard to believe. Oh yes, we discussed, we fantasized, we plotted, we planned, we had burner phones, vehicles, different attempts but where she is? Nope, not a clue. I was never a part of that nor did we discuss that. I cleaned, I watched a cremation/burning, I saw a tote, we got rid of evidence and towels and more, I took a gun, but the body? Nope, not a clue. I know just about every single last detail, he told me (I was not there but I have details as if I was), in fact ridiculous details, but where her body is? No, not a clue.

Wow. Pretty far fetched if ya ask me. You would have to convince me of that were I a juror. Not sure anyone could. I simply do not find it credible, nor logical.

In my opinion only, KK could have saved KB and came forward and KK could provide KB's family with closure and/or the body. She did not do the first despite repeated chances and she will not do the second. One can bet on that.

All jmo.

All the jury has to be convinced of, is that Patrick Frazee murdered Kelsey.

That’s it.

Even if they don’t believe parts of KK’s account, there is plenty of other evidence that incriminates him.

Don’t believe he burned the body? Fine, it doesn’t change the rest of it.

It doesn’t take away the cell phone evidence, all his lies, the physical evidence that corroborates KK’s account (accelerant, burned plastic, blood splatter, etc), the footage of him returning to the house, and all the things that we don’t yet know.

A potential hole in a single piece of evidence (I don’t believe it exists in the first place), doesn’t blow a hole in the entire case.
just jumping off these two posts.
agree 100% chilli
why wont she give up where Kelsey is??
think its a very big problem MG.

MOO

Media coverage restricted for Patrick Frazee hearing in Kelsey Berreth case
frazee+perp+walk+video+taken+by+ashley+franco+kktv.jpg

Patrick Frazee. Photo taken June 13, 2019 by KKTV.

A judge ruled media will no longer be able to have access to the sidewalks where a man suspected of killing his fiance is expected to be dropped off for a hearing on Friday.

[...]

The public information officer for the Teller County Sheriff's Office posted the following Thursday night:

Media Advisory: #frazeehearing tomorrow in Cripple Creek: Judge Sells has ruled there will no longer be media access along either sidewalk between the courthouse and Cripple Creek PD.

I know this might sound petty and mean to some, but I absolutely LOVE seeing PF drug into court in his bullet proof vest, striped greens with the lovely complementing PINK CUFFS!

His arrogance and disdain, even though he doesn't speak a word, emanates from him like a beacon. I don't believe he ever suspected he'd be sitting in this position and it thrills me to see him do the "perp walk" every time he is brought into court.

Simple pleasures LOL :oops:

JMO

A judge ruled media will no longer be able to have access to the sidewalks where a man suspected of killing his fiance is expected to be dropped off for a hearing on Friday.

[...]

The public information officer for the Teller County Sheriff's Office posted the following Thursday night:

Media Advisory: #frazeehearing tomorrow in Cripple Creek: Judge Sells has ruled there will no longer be media access along either sidewalk between the courthouse and Cripple Creek PD.

So, Judge Sells closed the sidewalks to the media. I suppose they are owned by the Courthouse. But, if those are public sidewalks, he seems to be overstepping. And leaving no time for media to respond with a request for a permit to assemble, or whatever is needed. I call BS. JMO

[...]

Say what????

Since when do judges get to restrict the use of public sidewalks?

For cryin' out loud. This is ridiculous.

What, is PF camera shy? If so, he should have thought about that before he bludgeoned KB to death with a baseball bat.

Not a fan of Judge Sells so far. Unimpressed and underwhelmed.
He seems overly concerned with coddling PF.

Hope we get a change of venue and this case gets transferred to another court.

JMO.

Last edited:
Sam Kraemer on Twitter
NEW TODAY: Patrick Frazee is due back in court at 9 o’clock this morning (MT) for a motions hearing related to consumptive evidence testing. I’m on my way and will share updates from the courtroom here. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney
D9Bo2XTVAAAN63h.jpg

7:32 AM - 14 Jun 2019

Patrick Frazee to appear in court Friday for hearing about evidence testing
Accused murderer Patrick Frazee is set to appear in Teller County court Friday morning for a hearing focusing on the consumptive testing of evidence in the case against him.

The hearing is set to start at 9 a.m. News5’s Sam Kraemer will be at the hearing and will be providing updates. We will update this story as we learn more.

[...]

Thanks for finding the actual reference.
Thanks for posting this thread! I was born in Urbana & lived there for much of my childhood. Still have family there & love this li’l town! Will catch up & follow ASAP.
btw-
Another WS case that just started its trial stage where the killer used a bat to club the victim to death. In this one, the monster evidently bashed the victims head in after he put her in his bathtub.

Still Missing - IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #8 *Arrest*

Did anyone ever find a link about outcome of custody hearing? I’m not doubting anyone’s word :) . Just trying to help keep things tidy.

TIA
I didn't see anything from MSM as to the outcome but I don't doubt that the Berreth's retained custody of Baby K. Seattle posted this:
Evidence hearing set for Teller County man accused of killing missing fiancee Kelsey Berreth

June 13, 2109 - The Gazette

Patrick Frazee is due at 9 a.m. for a hearing expected to determine if prosecutors can move forward with consumptive testing of a single, unnamed piece of evidence in the disappearance and apparent death of his fiancee, 29-year-old Kelsey Berreth.

Consumptive testing means that the item in question would not survive, requiring a judge to consider if the testing is necessary and appropriate.

[...]

Frazee was also in court Thursday as part of the battle for custody of his and Berreth’s toddler daughter. In April, a judge awarded temporary custody of the child to Berreth’s parents. It’s unclear if arrangements have changed, because the judge has banned the public from the ongoing custody hearings. [bbm]

Ashley Franco on Twitter
VIDEO: #PatrickFrazee seemed to run into the courthouse this morning. Bottom line, he has arrived at the courthouse for a motions hearing concerning evidence in the criminal case. @KKTV11News #KelseyBerreth
7:43 AM - 14 Jun 2019
Love it -- @Ashley re-tweeted this warning yesterday, and filmed PF this morning anyway!

Cdr. Greg Couch, PIO‏ @TCSOPIO
Media Advisory: #frazeehearing tomorrow in Cripple Creek: Judge Sells has ruled there will no longer be media access along either sidewalk between the courthouse and Cripple Creek PD. Also check out media decorum order https://bit.ly/2F77f4y

3:47 PM - 13 Jun 2019 pst from Woodland Park, CO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members