Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
He must now realize he was being set up for the murder by FD.

Who knows what FD would have done - planting something like a piece of clothing or a hat with the employee's DNA at the scene, planting JD's DNA in something left in a place that could be tied to her death - His work gloves would be ideal - full of DNA and easy to go "missing"

Especially if the truck came back cleaned.

MAYBE the employee's clothing or hat is in the bags dumped in Hartford. !
He chose someone who could possibly resemble him from a distance and to the member who asked if MT smokes, I would bet my last dollar that mt smokes!

Last edited:
I think they're six-ish hours ahead, so it would be early afternoon.
I'd like to know if he regularly made phone calls to Greece - I'm assuming he did since he has family there - but when did he usually make them and for what duration. In other words, was this particular phone call usual or unusual? (And was it really MT on the phone with his sister??)

jmo

I bet they find the tape and adhesive used to modify the license plates at one of FD's properties or in one of the garbage stops.

SBM:
Investigators located two Connecticut license plates whose appearance had been altered through the use of tape and adhesive. The actual license plate (Connecticut Passenger plates 516WDJ) had been modified to read “5ST6WBU. When the actual plates (516WDJ) were queried Motor Vehicle records indicated the plates came back Status: Cancelled on a 2007 Chevrolet Suburban registered to Dulos.

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...rants/6d596144af51cba22c02/optimized/full.pdf
Anyone who watches Forensic Files knows that adhesive tape will get you!

Good.

jmo

Thank you for posting this. It was good to reread it...
If the neighbor's camera recording him returning at 2010, surely it must have recorded his movement earlier in the day. Here's to hoping LE have all of that footage and that it helps tell the story.
Right, like the employee's truck leaving his driveway around 7am on 5/24 - just in time to catch JD in her garage? and if her neighbors have cameras (although those houses are set back) it only takes one camera as we learned in Mollie's case. all JMO

I’m not sure there are dogs, I saw them searching small area of woods when I got here. As far as I can tell all the vehicles are surrounding the pond. A couple more police cars came up. I asked the camera guy if they are sending a reporter, he said they sent her back down the station, I guess they can’t be covering it 24/7 like us if it’s ongoing for weeks and weeks. He’s sending feeds so it will be up eventually. Talked to police, sent in the state police dive team.

Thank you so much for the eyewitness photos!!!

Someone mentioned way back, maybe it wasn't cigarette tobacco she was smoking? ! Think a couple of WS's mentioned them looking a bit screwed up from something. What's medicinal Marijuana laws in CT?

Much easier and much cheaper to buy recreational the non-official route. Medical marijuana is available with a script.

When the license plate thing came out, I thought wow, that’s ballsy. Maybe some people think it’s not a big deal or will downplay it? Like attorney. But think about it. Why on earth would you alter plates? (fraud). They belonged to FD. It’s a big deal.

When the license plate thing came out, I thought wow, that’s ballsy. Maybe some people think it’s not a big deal or will downplay it? Like attorney. But think about it. Why on earth would you alter plates? (fraud). They belonged to FD. It’s a big deal.
I totally agree it's a big deal. It's also a big deal to then put them in the street drain. Weird way to get rid of something.

jmo

ITA - the defense has to come up with an explanation about the trash hopping in Hartford which match his cell phone activity - the neighbor's camera catching his return in the same clothes the CCTV caught on their Hartford camera's and his license plates in the fedex box in the sewer drain (I suspect he re-used a Fedex box and it had his FORE group address on the box). That's a lot to overcome IMO. and now we have his DNA with her blood on her faucet in a place he is not supposed to be. What else do they have I wonder??? all JMO

Maybe he’s been planning this for a long time.
I've wondered that as well - lots of theories in our many threads - some think he went for a confrontation some think it was planned. If it was planned, you would think he would have learned from the mistakes of others i.e. cameras everywhere, cell phone pings, blood evidence, DNA, etc. just a lot of amateur mistakes IMO if it was planned for a long time. JMO

I totally agree it's a big deal. It's also a big deal to then put them in the street drain. Weird way to get rid of something.

jmo

I’m wondering when was FD first aware that people knew JD was missing? Was it before or after the evidence disposal run?

I only ask because some of the things FD did would almost lead one to believe he was in a panic

Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members